+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

The changes arent bad but the way they implement them sucks hard. They should give people their crones back, simple as that.

What they are doing at the moment is like this:

You go to the grocery store to buy some bread. So you buy one bread but then, you want to walk out of the store and the manager walks up to you, grabs your bread and gives you a slice of bread. When you ask what the hell hes doing hell tell you that some day he will give you another bread smaller and with peanuts in it, not knowing you have fuc.king peanut allergy and you'd die if you eat that......When you ask for a money refund he'll tell you he'll think about but in the end you know you gonna end up with the damn peanuts any way....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    The changes arent bad but the way they implement them sucks hard. They should give people their crones back, simple as that.

What they are doing at the moment is like this:

You go to the grocery store to buy some bread. So you buy one bread but then, you want to walk out of the store and the manager walks up to you, grabs your bread and gives you a slice of bread. When you ask what the hell hes doing hell tell you that some day he will give you another bread smaller and with peanuts in it, not knowing you have fuc.king peanut allergy and you'd die if you eat that......When you ask for a money refund he'll tell you he'll think about but in the end you know you gonna end up with the damn peanuts any way....
    I agree,
    We initially tried not removing accessories until we launched the new accessories, however our HQ decided to rush this process and we had to provide you guys with what has happened right now.
    But fear not, we will make sure you guys are given what is promised once the accessories arrive. We understand your frustration and we wish we could relieve it sooner. I once again, apologize for this inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I agree,
    We initially tried not removing accessories until we launched the new accessories, however our HQ decided to rush this process and we had to provide you guys with what has happened right now.
    But fear not, we will make sure you guys are given what is promised once the accessories arrive. We understand your frustration and we wish we could relieve it sooner. I once again, apologize for this inconvenience.
    it takes u guys months to do anything so wen will this be?

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I agree,
    Do you realize this is the classic YNK we've been dealing with for years? This Isen server was like a last chance ALOT of people were giving YNK to "do the right thing" and "listen to the players."

You guys already fell off that boat not even two months into the server.
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.

I totaly agree with krogger.