+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Improve enge

Improve Revenge

Revenge should not work in the purple characters, they die or kill themselves in AOE and abuse Venge for 15 days.

Revenge should work only for those who lose a battle not for suicides, they ruin the game

This will allow more users Rohan

It is time for changes
    Last edited by alucardssss; 05-31-2016 at 05:53 AM.

Improve Revenge

Revenge should not work in the purple characters, they die or kill themselves in AOE and abuse Venge for 15 days.

Revenge should work only for those who lose a battle not for suicides, they ruin the game

This will allow more users Rohan

It is time for changes

Banned
    AOEs like any other skill in this game requires SKILL to use. The game cannot tell if a purple character is a friend or enemy so it is on you to make sure you hit ONLY the people you intend to hit with your aoe.

That requires that you develop skill with aoes and use them responsibly. If you can't do that, don't use aoes. If you disregard this and use them anyway, you have to deal with the consequences of your actions.

I will not argue, I contribute to improve the game, only understand.

Do not be blind
    I can improve rohan

This is not to take responsibility, it is to protect players without a guild.

It is not correct to depend of MR
    They complain that it is very expensive rohan?
    This is a way to force us to pay for having the freedom to level up
    Last edited by alucardssss; 05-31-2016 at 09:14 PM.

I know what u talking about, an example of that is Fate.... he come with his ranger nude in ronelia purple to make people kill him, so he can venge/taxi for 15 days and abuse of MR.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

IMO if they change the venge system a lot of people will quit. TBH only few people qq about "venges and mr." Majority>Minority. #justsaying

Yeah it sux.. i thought rohan would fix it... Past always do the same on me.. it more like a bug abuse.. fix it ^^

Optie reset mr all day ^^

If rumors are true then murder remisson will get an added cooldown which will result in guilds using alts to venge their enemys all day insted of doing face2face pvp,

Im just waiting to see the epic Hunter Kit war take place beetwen Lucid and E2N on Jainus and Kenji and whatever is left of InfiniteKOS on Isen,

Obivously neutral players will be smashed down in the line of fire, so yeah....if you want to complain about people farming venge now...you probly gonna quit the game when they add the cooldown to mr.

Quote Originally Posted by tranquocvi1991 View Post
    If rumors are true then murder remisson will get an added cooldown which will result in guilds using alts to venge their enemys all day insted of doing face2face pvp,

Im just waiting to see the epic Hunter Kit war take place beetwen Lucid and E2N on Jainus and Kenji and whatever is left of InfiniteKOS on Isen,

Obivously neutral players will be smashed down in the line of fire, so yeah....if you want to complain about people farming venge now...you probly gonna quit the game when they add the cooldown to mr.
    I know players who are quitting already coz the "balance patches" did not really "balance" rohan. Add that to the continiuously inflating EM prices and the koreans wanting to release more OP and unbalanced stuff. GG, Add MR cooldown too.....what's the point of playing if you can't get MR while there is war everywhere lolol.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h