+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Omg this noob on about "ruler weapons" dude they are very rare on isen and they only last for 2 weeks, and then they gone they are NOT perm weapons and to top it off u can only stone them with the stones they give you, and hey noob its a matter of HP, we dont have 100-120% hp on weapons here in addition to our normal attack, on top of that our DD maxes out at 57% and that assumes you get MAX rolls on all 3 forges but to do max dd you need to lose the life saving leech, but then guarders oh wait for 95% of the ppl that dont have a trans Opa yet that only 5% not nearly enough to counter the damage these mobs give. the hurt 20-30k normals and 70k crits is enoguh to wipe any one out fast. now right now most of us have a lot of hp cus its nearing end of PA season and we have commander and supreme commander badges adding 100-200k hp but come dec 11 when that goes away most of the ppl here will drop below 100k hp and will get 1-2 shot. and vit pred vit priest are u mad? vit pred gonna do no damage so its useless except for trap, vit priest cant heal for **** so obligation only, vit def well yea that is a typical build but agian an emp pet. Temp only good if its REALLY Well geared, and your also talking about the pay to win aspect, not everyone can afford to spend $100's a month on lvl 7s and patterns and ****, so keep ur **** about Isen to yourself as u obviouly dont play here and have 0 idea on the actual state of play.

Quote Originally Posted by jackassed View Post
    Omg this noob on about "ruler weapons" dude they are very rare on isen and they only last for 2 weeks, and then they gone they are NOT perm weapons and to top it off u can only stone them with the stones they give you, and hey noob its a matter of HP, we dont have 100-120% hp on weapons here in addition to our normal attack, on top of that our DD maxes out at 57% and that assumes you get MAX rolls on all 3 forges but to do max dd you need to lose the life saving leech, but then guarders oh wait for 95% of the ppl that dont have a trans Opa yet that only 5% not nearly enough to counter the damage these mobs give. the hurt 20-30k normals and 70k crits is enoguh to wipe any one out fast. now right now most of us have a lot of hp cus its nearing end of PA season and we have commander and supreme commander badges adding 100-200k hp but come dec 11 when that goes away most of the ppl here will drop below 100k hp and will get 1-2 shot. and vit pred vit priest are u mad? vit pred gonna do no damage so its useless except for trap, vit priest cant heal for **** so obligation only, vit def well yea that is a typical build but agian an emp pet. Temp only good if its REALLY Well geared, and your also talking about the pay to win aspect, not everyone can afford to spend $100's a month on lvl 7s and patterns and ****, so keep ur **** about Isen to yourself as u obviouly dont play here and have 0 idea on the actual state of play.
    I actually know more about this game than 99% of the people you have met, will meet or yet even have to be born trolol. The fact that you think priest can heal in the new map is already hilarious since the cast time is long enough for mobs to wack you down. The only way you survive in the new map is due to the absorption stone on your guarder. As for vit pred/priest/def, it's the logical and most economic thing to do since they can survive 1 or 2 hits before temp/sage take the aggro and heal trap heals them back % wise healing so the more vit, the better the heal.

What noone seems to understand is that PDF & MDF still matter in this game, it's a stat that's forgotten because everyone only focuses on damage drop/HP/PVP def and so on. However with the 200% def ulti and 200% int = FLAT pdf/mdf on dragon sage, in combination with 45% pdf boost from emp, priest ulti and so on and so on you can reach over 100k PDF/MDF on your dragon sage. At this point it can tank mobs no problem. Since your Rumir/pred/priest/def do not deal damage but are vit/tank and support they will not take much mob aggro. Your templar and sage are your DPS of which you max out the gear of your sage which means you can reach up to 1 million melee on your sage and kill the mobs really quickly as single DPS in your party.
    It's simply 1 hypercarry sage with 5 supports that have the pure focus on the sustain of your party.

There is one person in this entire game who has this setup that I designed and it works PERFECTLY. I calculate everything through, I test everything and I know everything. So the only thing that's left for me to say to you is git schooled and git good or gtfo.

*drops mic*
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 12-02-2018 at 05:21 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

He's not exaggerating on those stats on sage either. Even though I can't reach that 1mil melee yet XD

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    He's not exaggerating on those stats on sage either. Even though I can't reach that 1mil melee yet XD
    I love that dekan ^^ but we isen players dont have anything about this SS, the hp/mellee/pdf we never get it that high but still a nice ss for jainus players ^^

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    I love that dekan ^^ but we isen players dont have anything about this SS, the hp/mellee/pdf we never get it that high but still a nice ss for jainus players ^^
    You're as dumb as they come. Her upg zhen gives what, 60% magic attack and 120 all stats? that's the only gear you can't get on ISEN, everything else on her you can get as well. You can easily forge a zhen on isen with more melee/magic and stats than her upgraded weapon. As for HP you can also reach 500k on isen no problem even without upgraded weapon, on max gear, 1k title etc, it's no problem
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 12-03-2018 at 08:06 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Why not? Looks like a mutaik zhen to me no? the only thing separating this server from isen is the upg weapon and he has the oldest one.

Also snipers you wrong this isnt the kind of game for elite pve I mean indun was a good opportunity but this is just number scaling way out of control. I do agree that you shouldnt be able to wear bedron in these new maps but the damage there should never be a meta for hacking and slashing mobs on maps.

KR wants to make party play but we can see clear as day it dont work and we dont want that either.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 12-03-2018 at 09:48 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I'm in Isen Server, but my own party (Predator, Rumir, Priest, Ranger, Guardian and Defender) managed to survive now in New Map maybe because my 4 chars are already Supreme Commander and can kill even the bosses in Trans Dungeon +50. In my own opinion the ideal party for New Map is 3 Predator, 1 Rumir, 1 Priest and 1 Ranger. I include ranger to increase the mobility of the Predator when they run from one mobs to another.

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    I actually know more about this game than 99% of the people you have met, will meet or yet even have to be born trolol. The fact that you think priest can heal in the new map is already hilarious since the cast time is long enough for mobs to wack you down. The only way you survive in the new map is due to the absorption stone on your guarder. As for vit pred/priest/def, it's the logical and most economic thing to do since they can survive 1 or 2 hits before temp/sage take the aggro and heal trap heals them back % wise healing so the more vit, the better the heal.

What noone seems to understand is that PDF & MDF still matter in this game, it's a stat that's forgotten because everyone only focuses on damage drop/HP/PVP def and so on. However with the 200% def ulti and 200% int = FLAT pdf/mdf on dragon sage, in combination with 45% pdf boost from emp, priest ulti and so on and so on you can reach over 100k PDF/MDF on your dragon sage. At this point it can tank mobs no problem. Since your Rumir/pred/priest/def do not deal damage but are vit/tank and support they will not take much mob aggro. Your templar and sage are your DPS of which you max out the gear of your sage which means you can reach up to 1 million melee on your sage and kill the mobs really quickly as single DPS in your party.
    It's simply 1 hypercarry sage with 5 supports that have the pure focus on the sustain of your party.

There is one person in this entire game who has this setup that I designed and it works PERFECTLY. I calculate everything through, I test everything and I know everything. So the only thing that's left for me to say to you is git schooled and git good or gtfo.

*drops mic*

"Haters gon' hate"
    "Everyday we vibin', MIC drop BAAM"!!

Sorry, can't help it ☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Quote Originally Posted by jackassed View Post
    He know how it works +10

We Will Hunt You Down