+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Logo Time

Guild Logo Time

Hey Guys,

I have a question about the guild logo. How much time it takes for a guild logo to upload in game? The GM says that it takes like 24h - 48h ,but that time has passed.

Σ
    Σ

Sigma, Kappa no Kappa kkkk

I think you should pray to.....wait nvm I'm not allowed to do that anymore. I'm sorry your case is lost.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Oh.. let my try something..
    Oh Almighty GM please check my prayers(message), forgive my sins( if I did pk someone) and put that guild logo on game please. God bless you GM.
    Amen.
    I will tell you if it worked. lol
    Σ

Quote Originally Posted by eusebyu View Post
    Oh.. let my try something..
    Oh Almighty GM please check my prayers(message), forgive my sins( if I did pk someone) and put that guild logo on game please. --- bless you GM.
    Amen.
    I will tell you if it worked. lol
    I like you, but be careful with what you say, religious memes are forbidden RAWR. Also I have no clue about the guild logo but you might want to wait till after the maintenance for it to change.

Σ
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-31-2016 at 06:27 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I like you, but be careful with what you say, religious memes are forbidden RAWR. Also I have no clue about the guild logo but you might want to wait till after the maintenance for it to change.

Σ

Sorry GM if I sayd something wrong. Thank you snipers334, you are nice too lol. I like cats too. And hey! That its my signature lol.
    Σ

Btw some quick questions if I don't bother.
    If I reset my skills and I have used some ses on them, it will give me back my points/ses?
    How do I create twins?
    Σ

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    lmaoo

Sorry GM if I sayd something wrong. Thank you snipers334, you are nice too lol. I like cats too. And hey! That its my signature lol.
    Cats are funny creatures, I wouldn't say I'm nice because I'm not but thanks anyway. I'd call it a Sigmature in your case huehue.

Btw some quick questions if I don't bother.
    If I reset my skills and I have used some ses on them, it will give me back my points/ses?
    How do I create twins?
    Resetting your skills never gets you your SES/ASES back, you can only choose to reset all skills with 1 point remaining which makes you hold on to your SES'ed skills but all other skill(which had points in them before) will also have 1 point in them, even ones you wanted to reset to 0.

Buy twins, double click them and you're done to use the twins you need a Keena Gem and a Hart Gem. Wear both to receive 300 stats and 1200 hp.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster