+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Last Agility Dhan

I really believe i am the last agility dhan left in the game. I don't want to play any other class because pvp has always been so fun with agility its like a game of chance every time. I just came back to rohan 2 days ago because i seen the vet return to rohan event or w/e. Ive seen new items so just wondering have they added any new items that actually help out agility any more? Because i cant really raise agility any higher than it is even with upgrade dagger.

Aside from New upgrade rings which give extra crit rate I don't think that anything helps dhan that much.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

With Glacial Upgrade katar you can get more crit rate: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22940 . Agi twins are cheap alternative to Upgrade accessories, their set effect is 300 agi + some HP for 2 pieces. Walter's Medal (a permanent talisman) gives All Status so you can get agi from there too. Absolute's Patch and Earrings give All Status. You can slot +90 agi item (https://shop.playrohan.com/ItemMall/...=2&serverType= ) to the new costumes (those you can get from http://rohan.playrohan.com/LandingSi...zy/index.html# ), so +180 agi for 30 days from there. Finally there are titles giving All Status, but I am not sure which ones are available right now; many of them people got from events or temporary sales.

Don't play agi, I made a topic about it awhile ago, they are crap (compared to str dhan) and don't stand a chance in pvp vs like Noir/Templar/Vit DK/
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Don't play agi, I made a topic about it awhile ago, they are crap (compared to str dhan) and don't stand a chance in pvp vs like Noir/Templar/Vit DK/
    Let the guy play his agi dhan if he's having fun.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Kuddos to you, sir.
    Agi dhans were one of the funnest classes to play as back in the days. I had a quite love-hate relationship with them. Mostly hate, though as I was at the wrong end of the dagger - but still.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Agi Dhan very fun ^^
    Congrats mate
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Kuddos to you, sir.
    Agi dhans were one of the funnest classes to play as back in the days. I had a quite love-hate relationship with them. Mostly hate, though as I was at the wrong end of the dagger - but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    Let the guy play his agi dhan if he's having fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Agi Dhan very fun ^^
    Congrats mate
    Exactly! Unlike many of the 'whack whack' or 'on click - you die' classes, AGI Dhans require you to develop some real playing skill. Isn't that what this game is SUPPOSED to be about?

Those that can't quite do that make suicide bombers. Agi dhans can be a royal pain in the a$$ - especially to 100% DD guards and defenders since the invenom ramps right up there with their crits.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    at the wrong end of the dagger

Sooner or later you'll get tired of dieing in a few hits and not being able to kill anything with ur agi dhan(you cant farm/lvl up easy either) and youll wish you dint put all ur money in it lol......I love agi dhans (it was my first char when i came to rohan many years ago) but they are just sooo underpowered (just look at the % you can boost agi vs almost any other stat). Agi dhans dont have any bursts like str dhans or vit dk so they take way too much time to kill thus in war youll get raped and in a 1 v 1 you'll mostly get beaten too simply because your damage isnt enough (or you went for full crit/elemental katar and you have no dd) either way, youll get wacked.....

For the people saying ''its fun and its a skillfull char'' ofcourse it is but I wonder if you (currently) tried to play a maxed out agi dhan at differnt lvls (I did) and I promise you, the fun factor is gone if you keep kissing the floor xD.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h