+ Reply to Thread

Question Attn GM's...compensation blunder

No one that I know of can collect the compensation on more than one account. Instead of telling us all to submit a ticket, why don't you just post here the solution and save yourself thousands tickets.

In the forum post you mention "ALL" the accounts that have been logged in during the time of dc's. This has been the worst period during the whole history of Rohan and I know you lost too many players because of this. After the first account online was logged off while the others were still logged on, causing an "Exception Thrown" if you tried to log on another account. so you see, all of our accounts suffered, not one!

Um did you checked the compensation time? If you didn't check it out soon and the time of the compensation was from x to y and you didn't submit the compensation pass code in that time frame, well you lost it :l
    Good luck next time.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

The codes should be still valid:
    Quote Originally Posted by GMnicole View Post
    [...]
    To redeem this reward, please go to our Gamer Code page HERE, scroll down to find your unique gamer code, and enter it in the "Enter Gamer Code Here" section.
    *Valid until 02/05/2016

Hmmm weird...
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dekankiller View Post
    No one that I know of can collect the compensation on more than one account. Instead of telling us all to submit a ticket, why don't you just post here the solution and save yourself thousands tickets.

In the forum post you mention "ALL" the accounts that have been logged in during the time of dc's. This has been the worst period during the whole history of Rohan and I know you lost too many players because of this. After the first account online was logged off while the others were still logged on, causing an "Exception Thrown" if you tried to log on another account. so you see, all of our accounts suffered, not one!
    That's their job, answer tickets

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    That's their job, answer tickets
    That's also basically the only thing they don't miserably fail at.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h