+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes Summary

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    WTF Remmy sold his account to a f*****g Indo LMFAO
    Actually it was sold to Andrew, then got sold to James then used by Ysa then got well... in the hands of a mfkin indo obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    How quickly people forget that for more than a few years sunnyangel (aka strellan aka iceyy) was about the only one in these forums place actually defending PWI 90% of the time after HellHunter got fed up and left. So much so that at one time she was a community caretaker right along side HH and earned the nickname "GMStrellan" by those continually bashing her for her positive attitude. There is just so much a person can take of being positive in a toxic environment before they say fk it all.

Just remember that your best friend can end up being your bitterest enemy when the last straw breaks the camel's back.

But you are right in one thing. No matter what you do, somebody is going to hate it and complain. The trick is to increase those with the positive attitude and reduce those with the negative.
    ROFL plz earned nothing strellan just wanted to be a GM and though her ideas were the best while they were plain retard.

You wanna know smth ? I suggested the event server (everyone with equal gears) and Atzigan made it up while Strellan was saying it was the worst idea. Actually lotsa ppl got fun. It wasn't a "positive attitude", Strellan was permanently denying the problems the community had and was at the end using single argument "i have 71%dd mace and i know everything".

Yea, award of GMStrellan for being that full of shìt (plus being the biggest dramaqueen when it was about nerfing her own characters)

Yall are 100% wrong again!

these class changes dont mean **** because this isnt enough to bring ppl back. The only way I am coming back to play the game is when whorehay and his army of 98463546354 mexicans come back to feed me endless hours of pk, add to that roy and his army of 864354354 pinoys and we got ourselves the best thing about rohan (endless pvp). That ring boosting crap from atzigan was 1 bad thing but if the pvp food whorehay and roy provided me was still around id still play. Instead I put my mace out to dry because this lady not paying for 2 hrs of pvp A WEEK. Game literally needs some more silver platter perks to bring those ebola ridden pinoys/mexicans back from the silver platter pservers they play on now.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Yall are 100% wrong again!

these class changes dont mean **** because this isnt enough to bring ppl back. The only way I am coming back to play the game is when whorehay and his army of 98463546354 mexicans come back to feed me endless hours of pk, add to that roy and his army of 864354354 pinoys and we got ourselves the best thing about rohan (endless pvp). That ring boosting crap from atzigan was 1 bad thing but if the pvp food whorehay and roy provided me was still around id still play. Instead I put my mace out to dry because this lady not paying for 2 hrs of pvp A WEEK. Game literally needs some more silver platter perks to bring those ebola ridden pinoys/mexicans back from the silver platter pservers they play on now.
    Isn't enough to bring YOU back, but YOU are not all people so it doesn't matter. Your problem is it's Always about YOU xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan View Post
    ROFL plz earned nothing strellan just wanted to be a GM and though her ideas were the best while they were plain retard.

You wanna know smth ? I suggested the event server (everyone with equal gears) and Atzigan made it up while Strellan was saying it was the worst idea. Actually lotsa ppl got fun. It wasn't a "positive attitude", Strellan was permanently denying the problems the community had and was at the end using single argument "i have 71%dd mace and i know everything".

Yea, award of GMStrellan for being that full of shìt (plus being the biggest dramaqueen when it was about nerfing her own characters)
    don't forget he bragging and claimed himself "im stronger than 97% of temps in the entire game" too

l00000000000000000000000000l

stronger than 97% of pinoys/indo/mexicans undergeared pvping at akhma yea. 3%ones left are the ones commiting successful suicide on lvl67 dhan.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Isn't enough to bring YOU back, but YOU are not all people so it doesn't matter. Your problem is it's Always about YOU xD
    C'mon hes the community caretaker and wannabe gm so the only advices that matters are the ones about him cuz "hes the community".

If strellan wasn't that full of sht he wouldn't have legitly earned the title of being a GM.
    Last edited by arthurderohan; 12-11-2015 at 04:17 AM.

I want templar damage to be 50% drop just like ffs and dffs!
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I want your intelligence to increase by 50% - sadly, we can't have all in life.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

lulzÿlulz

/10chars

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast