+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I need hunterkits **** you unemployed ppl having free time and ****!

Having said that gaem sounds a whole lot worse now but we will see how easy it is to grind at lvl 100.
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Same here, I don't have time to grind my chars by hand. I'll need hunterkits in order to become max lvl + extra stats.
    Waa Waa Waaaaaaa! This server has a freaking cap of 100!! Not 110. Not 115. Not one frigging sixty five! What the frig did you guys do back in 99-level cap and no hunter kits? Botsmall?
    Take your damned time and enjoy the leveling.

Jesus H. Christ on a Stick this serv needs hunterkits like it needs upgrades. And it don't frigging need no stinkin' upgrades!

Hunter kits ruin Rohan. Either play the game or doni't play the game. We don't need frigging bots all over the place bawling in the forums when I come around and kill them while they are sleeping.

And trust me -- It's open season on HK botters in Rohan: Origin!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simisi321 View Post
    I dont even understand the people who want hunterkits at all like wtf. "Oh just these unemployed people have time to actually play this game?" Then gtfo and dont play it. Leveling is fast enough. Plus your argument about the transcendance levels is absolute ****. If someone has more time than you (And oh wonder, he is probably not unemployed) he should actually be stronger than you. Thats how MMORPG's work.
    Clearly you've not been playing rohan long enough yet. There will always be reasons to grind. If you don't, you won't have maxed items or lvl, or title or what not. It's just how Rohan is managed. you wanna do that by hand, be my guest . I've been around long enough to know that this transcendence system is gonna be a big deal once you reach maximum lvl, you're gonna need to do a ****load of grinding to up your stats.

Oh and if someone is unemployed and thus has more time to play ''he should be stronger than someone who doesn't have that time''. Let me get this through your thick skull, the top geared players are and will be people who want and can pump tonns of $ into this game, which, unless you win the lottery, requires a job lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Waa Waa Waaaaaaa! This server has a freaking cap of 100!! Not 110. Not 115. Not one frigging sixty five! What the frig did you guys do back in 99-level cap and no hunter kits? Botsmall?
    Take your damned time and enjoy the leveling.

Jesus H. Christ on a Stick this serv needs hunterkits like it needs upgrades. And it don't frigging need no stinkin' upgrades!

Hunter kits ruin Rohan. Either play the game or doni't play the game. We don't need frigging bots all over the place bawling in the forums when I come around and kill them while they are sleeping.

And trust me -- It's open season on HK botters in Rohan: Origin!!
    1. People are already botting without HK's, they've done so at ORIGIN since they day it opened
    2. Games evolve, most MMORPG's have some kind of intrinsic botting system, this prevents illigal botting. Beside that, most people simply don't want to grind by hand for ages anymore they want fairly fast action (PVP). I'm not gonna hold a speech about how the attention span of people drastically changed over the years due to the increase in technology (I mean babys play with ipads now instead of toys).....It's simple grinding endlessly by hand is a thing of the past, newcomers won't accept it and move to a fast phase game.
    3. You of all people should know that grinding = income for PWI, thus they'll always come up with something new that requires you to grind to stay on the top. Look at Jainus, we're at the point that you first need to get 115+50 then you need to farm 120k trans fragments for your weapon and 2x title and after that you need to farm 100 proofs. There's maybe 1 or 2 people on the whole server who got the max title and that's because they bought half of the proofs from others.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Make the level requirement of a hunter kit 100. Perhaps also limit the usage to 8 hours of hk per day to match the sleeping or working hours, and to give some benefit to those who actually play the game.
    Last edited by bosshunt; 04-04-2017 at 01:58 PM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    This morning, just before leaving to work, I logged in to get my daily.
    I was not even logged in for 30 seconds, I hadn't had the time to move yet (still dressing up during the progress) as some random person walked up to me:

'hey'
    'are you a bot?'

I'm like: dude just logged in for my daily

'ok, have a nice day'

Like wtf.
    Also, when I'm in my grind-modus, I don't talk much but I can perfectly be in the same spot for a few hours not saying anything at all. I'm weird as that.
    So yea, would be cool if people wouldn't be so paranoia.

Sure, be alert as there probably are some botters around - but no need to start a witch-hunt here (ref. other bot threads and various bot-comments ingame).
    ---

I disagree though; with this logic one should allow murder and rape and slut-shaming as it already happens anyway. Allowing and regulating it will keep things in check. Er, not. It will just earn money, that's all.
    I do not want to play a game where everyone is just a robot - no chat, no team play, no interaction - nothing.

Could as well let everyone start at lvl 100 and be done with it.

I also do not understand why everyone needs to hit lvl 100 asap within the first 2 weeks. To do what? Wait on everyone else to get on your level what's the deal with that?
    It's like firing up some random game, let the AI battle it out, and go to bed with the afterthought: 'well, that was fun, can't wait to play again'.

If level 100 is reached within first week or two, I certainly hope there will be new content 'to grind in' or whatever else of progress because what else are you gonna do?
    People forgot what it is to work for gear and stuff.
    --

Like I said a hundred times before already, they should have never released HK's pre lvl 101 on the normal server and, as such I can find myself with bosshunt's proposal: keep it for lvl 100 only.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 04-04-2017 at 01:28 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Proposal 2.0:
    - Or make Hunter Kit a level 100 buff with 8 hours duration, 16 hour cool-down and appropriate crone cost, so you can see if someone is using the official one or one purchased from botsmall.
    - If you don't mind getting rid of the daily PvE / PvE aspect of the game keep it 24 hours
    - If you don't mind killing the daily PvE / PvP aspect of this game completely, thereby killing the majority of the population since daily PvE / PvP is all the low to mid level players have (boss wars and major PvP events logically will be reserved for the high levels), and turning this into a zombie game like RBF, then keep the level 0 requirement and 24/7 usage

I completely agree with PJ and EP about the HK.
    I got to 41 solo most of the time cause pt exp sux in 2 days(very few hrs of play tho) so i think the HK thing is completely useless and unnecesary.
    I know not everyone can play the game but dude you dont need to get to max lvl in the first 2 weeks the game released enjoy the gameplay, the grinding spot wars and slow progression like in the old days its lvl 100 not 165 gz. I for sure will take this progression slowly cause i am enjoy myself a lot.

Suggestion:
    -pt exp gets boosted 1% per character in it for example 2 chars in a pt =1% exp boost, 6 chars =5%. Promote pt play/grinding more.
    -lower crone requirement for porting. Max crone for a port should be 10k no more. Lets say scale it depending the areas level so lvl90-100 ports require 10k crones.
    -Remove HKs they are not needed and will ruin the gameplay.
    -lower mobs damage a lil bit they are over kill for a lot of classes.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

pt mkill is bull**** and botsmall sam is gone now (we already put his kids through college) so bring out those hunterkits! Plus how will maha ever pvp???????????????

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

And what´s up with the 2hour lasting option-weapon stones.. dafuq. Or is it because there's already already 'option stats'
    on weapons ingame? Anyways if you need DD you are going to have buy stones every 2hours..
    KatyPerry level 101 guardian - Forever

I could let these dream killers kill my self esteem. Or use my arrogance as a steam to power my dreams. - Kanye

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I completely agree with PJ and EP about the HK.
    I got to 41 solo most of the time cause pt exp sux in 2 days(very few hrs of play tho) so i think the HK thing is completely useless and unnecesary.
    I know not everyone can play the game but dude you dont need to get to max lvl in the first 2 weeks the game released enjoy the gameplay, the grinding spot wars and slow progression like in the old days its lvl 100 not 165 gz. I for sure will take this progression slowly cause i am enjoy myself a lot.

Suggestion:
    -pt exp gets boosted 1% per character in it for example 2 chars in a pt =1% exp boost, 6 chars =5%. Promote pt play/grinding more.
    -lower crone requirement for porting. Max crone for a port should be 10k no more. Lets say scale it depending the areas level so lvl90-100 ports require 10k crones.
    -Remove HKs they are not needed and will ruin the gameplay.
    -lower mobs damage a lil bit they are over kill for a lot of classes.
    They'll never make you gain more xp party than solo lol. You can kill way faster as a party so the'll not boost xp on top of that. While people keep grinding and buying xp scrolls, seals, hunterkits, consumables PWI makes money. This is also the reason they'll always come up with new reasons to grind.

It's kind of odd to see you, PJ, EP etc. being all so against hunterkits while non of you even grinded to 115+20 on Jainus coz it takes too goddamn long (WITH hunterkits). What makes you think you'll get endgame lvl and pvp ready (which means maxed out stats) here without hunterkits. I really doubt this server will require a few months of grinding, I think the grinding won't stop, ever.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by KatyPerry1 View Post
    And what´s up with the 2hour lasting option-weapon stones.. dafuq. Or is it because there's already already 'option stats'
    on weapons ingame? Anyways if you need DD you are going to have buy stones every 2hours..
    2 hours is BS, they should just make them 7 days at least.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster