+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

It happens, all buffable skills will be non-buffable

Hello,
    just checked half elves' skills and they are not buffable as well like nimble or alacrity blow. So it means in the future almighty/mental blow/brain blow and other skills which were buffable are going to be un-buffable. Also it means this going to be a dekan nerf and other classes nerfs. Lowbies will be unable to grind in the particular places, wh and new dungeons with trans Stones pobably will be farmed only by templars. This is going into wrong direction and means you need to pay more $$ to be boss dropped to do anything in particular.
    If you like discuss it in a proper manner without any flame or anything.
    Greetings.
    Retired/Quit status.

Perhaps changes in other skills will make up for it by reducing dependence on other's buffs. For example dex buffs will become self buffs which might suggest a dex Guardian nerf, but they did boost Invoke. And str Dekans already got nerfed with Human buff changes, but if Dekan skill changes will be coming this nerfed state will be temporary (although very possibly a lengthy wait until that happens).

But buffing others is/was a nice aspect of this game and it is unfortunate that they are getting rid of it.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    *cough* armor *cough* defense *cough*
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Its a necessary evil with the debuff nerf. With the exception of alm we all need that ****

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I'd say make all buffs self buffed but alm, keep alm to buff people and also noob characters to ease their grinding.

Another thing that could be introduced is the NPC that is in isen (introduce it in Jainus) which sells 10% boost scrolls for coins. This way people can still get 10% alm scroll, 10% melee, accuracy etc. scrolls for a low cost (ingame coins) thus making noobs able to grind with ''buffs''. They will be accessable for any player, they cant be debuffed, last for a short period, willl lower the coin inflation thats currently going on and will be in general nice since there will be no buffs available.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Peasant
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I'd say make all buffs self buffed but alm, keep alm to buff people and also noob characters to ease their grinding.

Another thing that could be introduced is the NPC that is in isen (introduce it in Jainus) which sells 10% boost scrolls for coins. This way people can still get 10% alm scroll, 10% melee, accuracy etc. scrolls for a low cost (ingame coins) thus making noobs able to grind with ''buffs''. They will be accessable for any player, they cant be debuffed, last for a short period, willl lower the coin inflation thats currently going on and will be in general nice since there will be no buffs available.
    if so!! server merge will happen, not far from the Isen scroll affordable in JAN Server. :P

nah that **** wont fly on the anus server ppl got wayy too much crones. In fact I got enough crones to buy every player on the anus server a max stack of each scroll and still have left overs.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    nah that **** wont fly on the anus server ppl got wayy too much crones. In fact I got enough crones to buy every player on the anus server a max stack of each scroll and still have left overs.
    Who cares if there are too many crones or how many scrolls people buy, make alm/melee/magic/ranged scrolls 10-20 mill and PDF scrols 1 mill (just for the sake of noobs lvling). over time it will eat away crones. 10% boost in those stats isn't a big issue if everything is self buffed so I don't think it will have a negative influence. Let people buy 100 stacks of each scroll it wont make them OP lol

currently buying 30% scrolls from mall vs. people who dont buy scrolls is OP if you ask me. if you would give everyone the chance to get 10% ones in game it gets balanced out better while people who buy from the IM still have 20% more than the people buying them ingame.

Also make it only possible to have either magic or ranged or melee scrolls on so people(templars) dont profit from double stats.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 12-09-2015 at 04:38 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

priest party skill 30 all att 30 all stats 30% att speed, defender 30 att power, guard 27 att power , rumir 30 att power, Cherish 100% dd templar.... so poor templars not have alm i`m go na QQ

oh sorry i broked your drama corner... keep going lol

Who cares if there are too many crones or how many scrolls people buy, make alm/melee/magic/ranged scrolls 10-20 mill and PDF scrols 1 mill (just for the sake of noobs lvling). over time it will eat away crones. 10% boost in those stats isn't a big issue if everything is self buffed so I don't think it will have a negative influence. Let people buy 100 stacks of each scroll it wont make them OP lol

currently buying 30% scrolls from mall vs. people who dont buy scrolls is OP if you ask me. if you would give everyone the chance to get 10% ones in game it gets balanced out better while people who buy from the IM still have 20% more than the people buying them ingame.

Also make it only possible to have either magic or ranged or melee scrolls on so people(templars) dont profit from double stats.
    fk you and your carebear nonsense! i dont want those pinoys and mexicans to buy scrolls and think they are OP.