+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Transcedence Stone Quest

I supose 1000 trannscedence stone pack for big 5... that quest will take forever 40 000 of them... and we can use it for armors too... so its good quest but imposible to reach for month

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    I supose 1000 trannscedence stone pack for big 5... that quest will take forever 40 000 of them... and we can use it for armors too... so its good quest but imposible to reach for month
    There are multiple people who already have more than one trans weapon. Just like lvling up getting trans items is a slow process, get used to it there is no point in asking to speed it up.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    There are multiple people who already have more than one trans weapon. Just like lvling up getting trans items is a slow process, get used to it there is no point in asking to speed it up.

you talking for cheeters and extreme farmers.... but reason that game is still alive is a lazy players who spending $ and saving them time online... dont forgot that 50% from players bro

Hey bro can we get an explanation on how the Trans system works in your guide? Like making a glacial into Trans what materials are needed, if it fails I loose my weapon or not, does it keep the Reinforcement number etc etc etc.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

you talking for cheeters and extreme farmers.... but reason that game is still alive is a lazy players who spending $ and saving them time online... dont forgot that 50% from players bro
    They are not cheating, but yes it requires you to farm A LOT. I don't have an issue with the speed of which you farm fragments I do however have an issue with the mobs, they hit too hard. Due to that only people with max gear/upgs etc can farm there which is BS. Any player should be able to farm in the max maps if they have descent gears, which isn't the case now. the speed which with you get trans fragments is not an issue for me, not everything should come easy.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Hey bro can we get an explanation on how the Trans system works in your guide? Like making a glacial into Trans what materials are needed, if it fails I loose my weapon or not, does it keep the Reinforcement number etc etc etc.
    I'm not very familliar with the system, I don't nearly farm enough to get 40.000 frags (and the frags I farm i'll sell). I think the trans system isn't very complicated. you need 40k frags, hand them in to get a ''super fragment'' then you use that on your weapon (idk how) and then you get a trans wep with either 1 or 2 sockets, I think it's 100% successrate but you don't know if you'll get 1 or 2 sockets which is the ''luck part''. I can however ask around and put it in my guide althrough I don't think many ''new people or noobs'' will need this info since it's impossible for them to actually get enough fragments to trans a weapon lol.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

They are not cheating, but yes it requires you to farm A LOT. I don't have an issue with the speed of which you farm fragments I do however have an issue with the mobs, they hit too hard. Due to that only people with max gear/upgs etc can farm there which is BS. Any player should be able to farm in the max maps if they have descent gears, which isn't the case now. the speed which with you get trans fragments is not an issue for me, not everything should come easy.

I'm not very familliar with the system, I don't nearly farm enough to get 40.000 frags (and the frags I farm i'll sell). I think the trans system isn't very complicated. you need 40k frags, hand them in to get a ''super fragment'' then you use that on your weapon (idk how) and then you get a trans wep with either 1 or 2 sockets, I think it's 100% successrate but you don't know if you'll get 1 or 2 sockets which is the ''luck part''. I can however ask around and put it in my guide althrough I don't think many ''new people or noobs'' will need this info since it's impossible for them to actually get enough fragments to trans a weapon lol.
    It would be nice so everyone has an idea on how things are up there. Thx btw
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    It would be nice so everyone has an idea on how things are up there. Thx btw
    III) Transcended Item

a) How to Transcend your Item

For Transcendence, you need to prepare [Shiny Transcendence Stone], [Material Item of 'Glacial Split Items', 'Darkness Onyx Items', 'Spiritual Sphere', 'Severance Gauntlet ', 'Velvet Armors', 'Saint Armors', 'Black Swan Armors', 'Heroic Combine Items' or 'Opaniel's Weapons' ] only.

With Shiny Transcendence Stones, Heroic Combine items, Glacial Split items, Darkness Onyx, Arrendals and Opaniel items can be transcended.

After Transcendence,
    Forged Weapons may have 2 ~ 3 Sockets on them.
    Forged Armors may have 1 ~ 2 Sockets on them.
    * Number of Sockets for Weapon and Armors are based on item's grade.
    Crafted Weapons may have additional attack based on it's type.
    (For example, Transcended Opaniel's Dagger will may have Melee Attack as Additional Option.)
    (Crafted Staff may have an another option as Mana + 100%.)

b) How to get Transcendence Stones

You can obtain [Rough Transcendence Stone] from monsters which are at the Mirror Dungeons.
    Or you can get [Transcendence Stone Fragment] as rewards of Quests in Mirror Dungeons.
    When you bring enough [Rough Transcendence Stone] to NPC Plant Scholar T at Crafting Studio, you can get [Transcendence Stone Fragment].
    When you bring enough [Transcendence Stone Fragment] to NPC Plant Scholar T, then you will get [Transcendence Stone].
    When you bring enough [Transcendence Stone] to NPC Plant Scholar T, then you will get [Shiny Transcendence Stone].

Basically there is an NPC next to the instance dungeon circle (where the dungeon/ash npcs are)

get enough of the junk trans stones to make a normal trans stone and then get enough trans stones to make a shiny trans stone. There is no RNG involved IIRC.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Basically there is an NPC next to the instance dungeon circle (where the dungeon/ash npcs are)

get enough of the junk trans stones to make a normal trans stone and then get enough trans stones to make a shiny trans stone. There is no RNG involved IIRC.
    Ahh the thing is that this guide is kind of vague in explaining in details when the system was introduced there was a picture with a much better explanation and I keep looking for it without any success :l

It explained the amount of Reinforced Number = amount of Sockets and such
    Had New Arrendals and stuff in it.

Looked kind of like the explanation of the Walters Medal system(I have this one saved)
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

ughm no one is cheating to have those stones. Players who have those are farming 24/7 and there are quests made available that have trans fragments as reward. Some farmers are even selling these on EM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    I've been seeing guys with transcended items... They have been farming these fragments for 24/7
    No need to suspect cause why won't they even bother to stay in a place if they have cheats. lol
    Sure thing that if happens they're cheating that... sure PERMA BAN by GM Karazy
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"