+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Question Ask for veterans

Hello , I 've been playing rohan about 3 months ( i take a very long Break) and in that time I devoted only to the farm , I sold crones , rings and everything that can be sold on the exchange market , I have gathered a certain amount of ecash ( all arround 25k ) now , my question is should I buy first Accessories ( Feathers ) or should I continue to collect for UPG weapon?

My next question is for the boss acc which is the order of best to worst ? I saw that everyone buys feathers , so I assume it's the best , but if anyone is confident to tell me please .

Banned
    Gearing I would generally go armor -> weapon -> pet -> accessories -> talismans/walters.

Which armor/weapon/accessories/pet/etc would work best for you depends heavily on what class you are building. For instance templar gear is not so good for a vit dekan or a agi dhan.
    there are better accs than feathers like rulers (wrath of ancient darkness). Just expect to pay a few body parts and your first born child for them - especially if they are +7 or better.

Go for accessories first. Have a full set up of those before working on your armor/weapon etc.
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Armor and Weapon first get some important skills SESed and continue with accessories. Remember that with a pair of Twins you can still farm decently in some places. Pet is optional and depending on what role and class you are playing. Talisman is for when youre done with this first things.
    GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I'm not one of the veteran players but here's what I did to survive the game.

1. Armor - No one wants to get one-shotted by monsters
    2. Weapon - How are you going to get exp if you can't kill monsters
    3. Accessories - Additional damage or defense actually helps!
    4. SES or ASES - Skill enhancement is a must! I suggest to buy the IM ones because they are 100% success rate
    5. Pets - They are really cute and great companion. Aside from that they offer a variety of services XD. Just choose the ones based on what you really need
    6. Talisman / walter's - Because additional stats in ROHAN is the "in" thing these days. Kidding aside, monsters hurt a lot specially when you go to higher level areas.

Weapon first obviously, then armor cause its cheaper then getting drops.
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

I'd save up your ecash and buy an upg weapon with it. After that you won't have much left so for rings I'd buy Twins and as armour a glacial set.

If I start a new character I buy:
    1. Twins (unless I use my feathers +12 on it)
    2. Armour (dlvled edwin set to low lvl)
    3. some crappy weapon with abs on it

Later on Invest in a proper weapon and endgame armour.

Doesn't matter much which bossdrop however, rulers are the best one but they are too costly. feathers or beze or fd +12 are all fine.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Well it depends where you wanna focus, is it for PvP or PvE?
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Armor for the win!
    You ain't surviving in places if ur not that tough.
    I play scout and it is a terrible idea to work on my weapon first.
    That's funny - because I play a scout, I have the accessories, the armour (max. pdef +14) and just lacking the weapon and it's exactly that what holds me from solo hking on most places other than upper at 115+
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    I think ur gonna think of that stuff when ur already an almost end game player. If ur just leveling, gearing for pve would be the best thing to do..
    I just mentioned that because he said he has already certain amount of e-cash...
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.