+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by soulholder View Post
    The column on the right side bumps up for me by one. And then if I close and re-open the character menu it goes back down to what it was, lol.

Something odd I have noticed is that despite my accuracy dropping to the point where I'm maybe hitting mobs around 50% of the time, my skills never miss. Ever. I'm wondering if there's something wrong with the AA code.
    Skills hitrate isn't based on your accuracy it's got it's own hitrate, which is 100%.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Skills hitrate isn't based on your accuracy it's got it's own hitrate, which is 100%.
    so fk dex for predators, just go str/vit 50/50 and spam aoe every 4sec

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    so fk dex for predators, just go str/vit 50/50 and spam aoe every 4sec
    If you find aa's overrated and purely want to play it for the hp trap + dancing blade, yea you could.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    If you find aa's overrated and purely want to play it for the hp trap + dancing blade, yea you could.
    wouldnt that suck you dry on mana? O.o i mean ofc there are manaabsorb stones for 2 h in shop but mehhh.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    wouldnt that suck you dry on mana? O.o i mean ofc there are manaabsorb stones for 2 h in shop but mehhh.
    spam mana potions, it works but takes effort to use, if you take the second cheapest one you won't lose money from like lvl 70 and on, you'll make more than what you spend on mana pots.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Having played around with my avenger, I may be wrong but in the lv50 range it seems if you have Dex at x4 your level you're chance of missing becomes 0. As far as pve goes anyway
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPanix View Post
    Having played around with my avenger, I may be wrong but in the lv50 range it seems if you have Dex at x4 your level you're chance of missing becomes 0. As far as pve goes anyway
    So I need like 300 dex (400 at lvl 100)? That's a lot of potential damage gone to waste if you ask me :s
    I currently have 224dex selfbuffed equalling 261 accuracy at lvl 76. I would need to find an extra 70 dex, because at this moment even if using 10% accuracy socket - I still miss plenty times. Hitting 6x2 miss in a row on a mob with a sliver of hp is no exception.

Leaders Mind + Powered Heavy Armour can sometimes result in a quick kill (if crit) or sometimes half the mobs are still there with 75% of HP left.

Fortunately, for PvP you seem to need much less.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 04-27-2017 at 10:56 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    So I need like 300 dex (400 at lvl 100)? That's a lot of potential damage gone to waste if you ask me :s
    I currently have 224dex selfbuffed equalling 261 accuracy at lvl 76. I would need to find an extra 70 dex, because at this moment even if using 10% accuracy socket - I still miss plenty times. Hitting 6x2 miss in a row on a mob with a sliver of hp is no exception.

Leaders Mind + Powered Heavy Armour can sometimes result in a quick kill (if crit) or sometimes half the mobs are still there with 75% of HP left.

Fortunately, for PvP you seem to need much less.
    so objectively you need to determine what too much dex is by testing your miss rate. the result will be finding where missing xx% of attacks justifies xxxx damage increase. not to compare game testing to software testing (couldnt resist, sunny forum pvp too stronk haha) but even in RBF you still missed, i wont ever feel compelled to 'never' miss.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    so objectively you need to determine what too much dex is by testing your miss rate. the result will be finding where missing xx% of attacks justifies xxxx damage increase. not to compare game testing to software testing (couldnt resist, sunny forum pvp too stronk haha) but even in RBF you still missed, i wont ever feel compelled to 'never' miss.
    O, I'm absolutely with you - and don't get me wrong, I am not aiming for a "100% hitrate" chance.
    I was even contemplating, since my current hitrate is to say "mediocre" - how bad it would be if I stuck with my current amount and ignored dex for the rest of my lvls - aiming for str and vit only.

Just don't know the scaling and not sure how bad it can get. Let's assume one goes full str with a base of 50 dex - how much worse would it be?
    Unfortunately, with 500 rps per re-stat, I do not feel compelled to try it out for giggles.

On the other hand, due to the very low scaling of str to melee, I'm not even sure that will make the difference here.

It's interesting to see what other people came up with, however.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

At level 61, I have 24x Dex and 69x agi self buffed. 0 points in vit unless coming from gear
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast