+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

i started a str avenger and got it to about lvl20 before i said f it and made a guard something about a buff to prevent exp loss on the first tree sr=truck me as if to say dont bother pvp you gonna get raped if you can point a buff like that at lvl5 there is an issue they tried to kill the assassians off i think

Quote Originally Posted by ArrBoo View Post
    Hi guys im wondering if Str Avanger is a thing here in Origin?
    Well I mean Suddenly Death + Physic Phantome do alot of DMG on Str yeah.
    But how about Avanger on STR?

Yeah I know Double Physic Phantom needs Agi and olso Duplication.
    But Str Avanagers Does have a little bit Agi too and Duplication does 2x Crit DMG witch could be very strong on Str right?

Also am I right that Double Physic Phantom isnt 100% Crit with Phantom Crow any more? As I know in the other Rohans DPP with Phantom Crow hat also 2x 100% Crit Rate.

So with Suddenly Death + PP + DPP + Duplication Str Avangers should be very strong Single Targed DMG Dealer?

Or is Str Avanger in this Game very bad and im complitly wrong?
    What I marked red, is what I'm curious about as well. Oh and Avenger is BEGGING you to go Agi, it wants to be played as agi, not as str. However you could probably still kill things with str considdering SA + PP + DPP (Dup scales on agi rather than melee).

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I think most that are doing dhans are going the pred route so they get some aoes.
    Yup pred's the way to go to lvl up, go avenger when you're 100 and kill things, before that, pred + non stop questing will do.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingredneck View Post
    i started a str avenger and got it to about lvl20 before i said f it and made a guard something about a buff to prevent exp loss on the first tree sr=truck me as if to say dont bother pvp you gonna get raped if you can point a buff like that at lvl5 there is an issue they tried to kill the assassians off i think
    If you got to lvl 20 you neither played avenger nor did you really explore your char and comming class (50+). Kind of weird to base your statment on al lvl 20 char don't you think so?
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h