+ Reply to Thread

Elemental Dungeon- Best Class(es)

Hello fellow Rohanian. A while ago i started playing again, like mentioned in other threats, and now im proud own of a Berserker, a Priest and Dragon Sage.

Recently i noticed that the Elemental Dungeon is pretty rewarding. But i dont feel like i play the right classes to get high result(i can only go 4 stages with my Priest, Boss is impossible on Stage 5). And Intermeditate was to hard even first stage.

So my question is what classes are great for doing Elemental Dungeon?

A party of reliable DPSers and support classes.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    Hello fellow Rohanian. A while ago i started playing again, like mentioned in other threats, and now im proud own of a Berserker, a Priest and Dragon Sage.

Recently i noticed that the Elemental Dungeon is pretty rewarding. But i dont feel like i play the right classes to get high result(i can only go 4 stages with my Priest, Boss is impossible on Stage 5). And Intermeditate was to hard even first stage.

So my question is what classes are great for doing Elemental Dungeon?
    Best classes according to my experiences, this being said I assume you got an onyx set + upg weapon + bossdrops +6-12 as rings and chimera ear eye including some costumes with patterns and some 7s skills: (Intermediate Elemental Dungeon)

Support:
    1. Psy Rumir (rumir is, in every way, superior to priest)
    2. Vit/Psy Priest

Damage: (0 being best 8 being worst)

0. Savage, This only works if it's Hector or any other insane Savage that can snatch all buffs in game
    1. Agi Predator (AOE crits, and does awesome damage on the boss with darkloop) (abso katar is okay but HP trap 7 is a must)
    2. Dex Scout (Requires REALLY good gear but is very good at clearing mobs stage 1-9)
    3. Str Guardian (Able to combo and kill huge crowds of mobs in no time even at stage 8-10) (requires dual wield with abso dagger)
    4. Str Noir (easily reach 100k melee if well geared, very nice dps with really good attackspeed) (requires a weapon with abso on it)
    5. Int Dragon Sage, by far the cheapest and most tanky dps class you can play, insane AOE damage and heaps of flat pdf/mdf. Intel Sage is, cost wise number 1. Predator/Guard/Noir/scout are all very expensive to gear up.
    6. Str Defender, Kinda slow but emp is good and with fix they can do a lot of AOE damage
    7. Psy Wizzard/Int Warlock/Vit Dragon Knight/Str Berserker/Int Templar
    8. Agi Avenger/Dex Ranger

1-5 are all really great DPS combine those with a rumir and you have a pt that can finish all 10 stages no problem.

Maybe I forgot some classes but idgaf

I'm Karl King Of Ducks
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 01-15-2017 at 10:00 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Well then my best bet is to make a rumir to ad it to my party and gear up my INT-Sage

The Biggest problem here are the Rings, Onyx-Set is okayish and i will prolly get one soon but Boos-Drops +6/12...seems impossible. Hope fully Chimera +6 will do

Thx for the Help

Buuuut one more question i heard often about Rumir Loop beeing great but what exactly does it do? O.o?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    Well then my best bet is to make a rumir to ad it to my party and gear up my INT-Sage

The Biggest problem here are the Rings, Onyx-Set is okayish and i will prolly get one soon but Boos-Drops +6/12...seems impossible. Hope fully Chimera +6 will do

Thx for the Help

Buuuut one more question i heard often about Rumir Loop beeing great but what exactly does it do? O.o?
    rumir is a must in every inter party, you'll have a really hard time without it. Most important for the rest of your chars are upg weapons with 65% + Damage drop. gotta be able to tank some mobs without getting one shot so the rumir can heal you.

Rumir loop neglects all critical damage + elemental damage that would otherwise also be applied on a critical hit, next to that it also heals you for a % of the critical damge you would have received if you were not to have loop on. Loop can also be cast on enemys, at which it, at lvl 7 acumulates all critical damage by 250%. Meaning it will increase the critical damage you deal on them with a great amount, it's a must have to kill the inter stage 10 boss.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h