+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb Farming Spots, Opaniel Weapon/Armor, Onyx

Hey guys, I was just wondering if you could give suggestions as to where the good farming sites are. I mean a site not common for RPKs to come visit and with good SES/option stone drops (especially for DD Incense Burner/Roha)

I also sent a ticket to the GM as to how I can make Opaniel weapon/armor but only sent me a link to the crafting guide page of playrohan which doesn't really contain the info I needed.

Im a newbie and am playing in Isen server. I would also like to ask you guys what gear and/or team I would need to (solo or PT) in gratt warehouse. Any valuable game tips regarding this (or others) would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys!

In game option stones are garbage, you should buy those on the IM possibly with the exception of the armor hp stone which you can get by grinding r5 minibosses (google it, i made a guide about it 100 years ago).

Opaniel weapon can be earned through instance dungeon now? if not then you gotta do it the old isen way (which is the same way you upgrade opaniel armor)

get chimera weap/armor > make +12 > get tali weap/armor > make it +12 > get opaniel weapon/armor.

As far as where to farm.... all depends on how good you are what lvl are you what gear you have etc etc etc.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Thank you very much, I tried to google the guide you mentioned but I dont know which exactly it is. Could you provide the link in this thread, please? I'd really appreciate it. As for the characters, I currently play a VIT Def, Scout, VIT Priest, Temp, INT Sage, and a Ranger which are all 115 from the boost event. They're decently geared with HP Glacial armor/weapon and some with chimera armor/weapon. I only managed to farm and forge a few glacial weapons but I use mainly the Scout and the Def (the rest are extra bags - but will be utilized for WH once fully geared). Im aiming to hit gratt warehouse soon but looks like my gear kinda sucks at the moment for even attempting.

By the way, I tried to find a room in R5 but the mobs there are too far apart. It's like a monster is 20m away from another which requires a lot of running and I guess it will make levelling hella slow lol. Unless I went to the wrong rooms. I've been trying to farm in Ronelia too, the drop rate and there are lots of mobs (which I like despite the fact I get PKd more often even if I dont have a guild - I play alone in the game, no guild).

Also, can you teach me ways on how to take down an OP Noir? lol. Seems Trinity Noir is a pretty popular class in the game and they have godlike skills/stats. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Khalmichael View Post
    Thank you very much, I tried to google the guide you mentioned but I dont know which exactly it is. Could you provide the link in this thread, please? I'd really appreciate it. As for the characters, I currently play a VIT Def, Scout, VIT Priest, Temp, INT Sage, and a Ranger which are all 115 from the boost event. They're decently geared with HP Glacial armor/weapon and some with chimera armor/weapon. I only managed to farm and forge a few glacial weapons but I use mainly the Scout and the Def (the rest are extra bags - but will be utilized for WH once fully geared). Im aiming to hit gratt warehouse soon but looks like my gear kinda sucks at the moment for even attempting.

By the way, I tried to find a room in R5 but the mobs there are too far apart. It's like a monster is 20m away from another which requires a lot of running and I guess it will make levelling hella slow lol. Unless I went to the wrong rooms. I've been trying to farm in Ronelia too, the drop rate and there are lots of mobs (which I like despite the fact I get PKd more often even if I dont have a guild - I play alone in the game, no guild).

Also, can you teach me ways on how to take down an OP Noir? lol. Seems Trinity Noir is a pretty popular class in the game and they have godlike skills/stats. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks again!

r5 miniboss guide google it

r5 is an ok place but you gotta stick to red zone and set that hk to 15m.

you are not ready for pvp so nothing I tell you will help you deal with noirs.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    you are not ready for pvp so nothing I tell you will help you deal with noirs.
    I came, I saw, I lolled

Well, the gear matters but assuming that characters are both well geared. I meant the skills which certain classes have that can possibly oppose/counter a noir lol. Anyhow, thanks for your tips.

Well, the gear matters but assuming that characters are both well geared. I meant the skills which certain classes have that can possibly oppose/counter a noir lol. Anyhow, thanks for your tips.
    I have a very very useful advice for you to counter noirs. When you see a Noir:

RUN BRO, RUN
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

You know that skill called Erase on Elfs, Dispel Magic and Area Mass Dispel on Mages are the only counters for Noirs Reflect(Phantom Spirit) and Immunity(Dimensional Coat) skill buffs. Other than that if you can out damage her but that is a gamble i don't recommend taking.
    See snipers recommendation on the mater.
    GL

...about R5, will get a soon monster respawn fix from 25 seconds to 12 seconds so it will be a rape fest there >.<
    kRohan link HERE
    Last edited by RBNXD; 01-31-2017 at 07:55 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

cant wait for that mawb fix cuz I love r5

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    cant wait for that mawb fix cuz I love r5
    Same sadly exp sux and we need to be either 115+ or 110 with Royal Mask level 5 to complete the quest QQ
    Working on a Wiz cause Priest is pretty much finished leveling >.<
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!