+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast
    forget dd on weapon, get block rate too
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    yeah but we got dd penetration avenger XD

now if only there was a block penetration skill fking bless shield.
    Yeah but I mean those PvP defense %s are like Heroic Aura so its total defense :l
    Avenger will still deal 25% of its total damage
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Yeah but I mean those PvP defense %s are like Heroic Aura so its total defense :l
    Avenger will still deal 25% of its total damage
    Dw soon enough you'll be able to buy pvp attack that ignores pvp defense.......they know how to milk dem players.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Dw soon enough you'll be able to buy pvp attack that ignores pvp defense.......they know how to milk dem players.
    I seriousely have my doubts that the guys developing this game have any idea how to even play it other than just adding Armors, Weapons and Accs with all atk, all stats and HP. Maybe giving 2-3 special roles to each job would make the game more diverse. But hey that is just my idea of a better way to see it :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I seriousely have my doubts that the guys developing this game have any idea how to even play it other than just adding Armors, Weapons and Accs with all atk, all stats and HP. Maybe giving 2-3 special roles to each job would make the game more diverse. But hey that is just my idea of a better way to see it :l
    The problem is they already set the bar you cant just release worse items and expect people to be content with being 2nd rate.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    I'll be posting this one at WoW forums hahahaha
    Stophet you cheating machine!

Looks like Rohan owner got himself a chick. Made the armor look like that there is a wedding haha
    But not bad, something new would always be good
    They look like a freaking angel. Ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    The problem is they already set the bar you cant just release worse items and expect people to be content with being 2nd rate.
    Yeah but at least keep things like the Onyx Armors with Int/Str/Dex sets different so each class takes the one it needs. Popping out all stats is just plain bad plus they could at least offer Accs not as OP as Boss drops but enough to make players with boss drops work to plus them higher, adding more insane items will piss you end players off and disappoint low geared players like me cause we work to get to somewhere but just when we are almost there they end up releasing harder to obtain stuff that always require more work. The game ends up being stupidly pointless.

Maybe making the Rahkon Dung Boss drops R1-5 combine you know those out dated drops and make something solid with lets say Feather +10 stats with some additional str / dex / int that would differentiate them. Ofc this would be used as a new recipe in the Recycle system just like the Boss drops.

One of the biggest problem I have seen that this game has and all the others I have checked out don't is the difference in power between a High end player and a player that worked his way up plus the time requirement for both is a stupidly big gap.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Some of the armors are gone right (means no more selling) ...??? like the FATE sets (w/ acc).... like the Golden castle Costume also and acc....
    fading away 1 and another.

I guess we are just get used to the upgraded items, but time comes sure things in this game will be balance
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Yeah but at least keep things like the Onyx Armors with Int/Str/Dex sets different so each class takes the one it needs. Popping out all stats is just plain bad plus they could at least offer Accs not as OP as Boss drops but enough to make players with boss drops work to plus them higher, adding more insane items will piss you end players off and disappoint low geared players like me cause we work to get to somewhere but just when we are almost there they end up releasing harder to obtain stuff that always require more work. The game ends up being stupidly pointless.

Maybe making the Rahkon Dung Boss drops R1-5 combine you know those out dated drops and make something solid with lets say Feather +10 stats with some additional str / dex / int that would differentiate them. Ofc this would be used as a new recipe in the Recycle system just like the Boss drops.

One of the biggest problem I have seen that this game has and all the others I have checked out don't is the difference in power between a High end player and a player that worked his way up plus the time requirement for both is a stupidly big gap.
    just twin aura man the thing gives u 1k pure attack for free. Your tradeoff is that you get less all stats but still its a fair trade.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Why developers get all the blame for this? If someone is in charge of everything about the overall game mechanics, it's the game designer not the developers. The developers only do what the designer dictates them to do. The developers just bring to life what the game designer wants to happen in the game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast