+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    Or just do away with it completely. Why do both sages and knights need to have vit/HP based hero skills?
    This is a possibility... idk how korea would feel about that.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Idc how they feel, I just hope that they are not in N.Korea, or that none of the profits from this game is going there to kim jong dumarse

nice, N. Korea starting a war with us is like a 115 vit dk fighting a varg

The varg barks, then bites, then all is quiet

If you think back to when staff buffing was fixed, when we only had crafteds and not everyone had bezes (and there were no ralers), it was almost balanced.

However the stat inflation started going out of control which showed up the flaws in blunt mastery (and proved what I was saying about the equation being written and only suitable for the previous meta) along with dekans throwing around their 1-hit phalluses.

You have to start using the old "why?" trick to find your solutions:
    Templars have access to too much attack power. Why? Because the blunt mastery formula was written for a previous meta where there wasn't such stat inflation.
    Templars claim this attack power is currently necessary. Why? Because it would otherwise be impossible to kill vitties.
    It's impossible to kill vitties. Why? There's too much vit/HP out there along with insane pots which are easy to obtain.

You start at the end and work your way back. Fix the healing issue > look at changing how vit/HP works by potentially reducing the vit to HP bonus (also helps with dem pesky wizzords) > reduce templar melee > apply additional fixes (D/W FFS, wiz reraise etc.) > happy peoples.
    Thank you, someone who understands this game's problems. You sir, deserve that picture you use.

Or just do away with it completely. Why do both sages and knights need to have vit/HP based hero skills?
    I've heard the GM's are already pushing an idea for replacing it with a buff skill that works for all forms/builds for dekans. Something that I think was posted in the forums somewhere. If Korea agrees to it, I think everyone (except people who play Vit Knights b/c they're op) will enjoy it and it should be pretty balanced on both servers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfDaSouth View Post
    but qq'ing you die too quick if your not vit is just dumb, there is no grey area that's the way it is, if you want a game where everyone wins join a preschool colouring contest, everyone gets an A+
    This isn't what I'm complaining about. What I am, is on Jin the way things are now, a temp can come up and shield strike me and one shot me for 34k. I can pop a 120 allstat costume, 40 allstat trophy, and 30 tali to give me 190 vit, then put on my vit twins for another 300. Now instead of getting one shot by that shield strike, maybe I'll be able to tank that, but then die .3 seconds later when I get smacked by a 10k regular, all the while being capable of far less damage output. Far better suggestion on Jin then adding some vit for a little tankiness if you die too fast is just roll up a temp and whoever gets in the shield strike first wins, or if thats not your style roll up that vit dekan and enjoy 1 shotting everyone not on a vit build, which isn't even viable for most classes. I mean...wtf you gonna do with a vit guardian?

Yeah temps are really painful on Jin, no one can argue that. Problem is they're one of the few classes that can really go toe to toe with a vit fish, and with the amount of vit fishies around now, its necessary we have them around being that strong :/ It's sad imo, but for now, it's the way it has to be. There doesn't necessarily have to be a direct nerf on temps right now, but eventually, after some other issues with the game be addressed (teardrops, vit dekans) they can look into getting their damage nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptiansk8r View Post
    I've heard the GM's are already pushing an idea for replacing it with a buff skill that works for all forms/builds for dekans. Something that I think was posted in the forums somewhere. If Korea agrees to it, I think everyone (except people who play Vit Knights b/c they're op) will enjoy it and it should be pretty balanced on both servers.
    Sort of. Those "GM's" are moreso just me. Despite YNK/Playwith having liked the idea, I have no idea where it'll end up.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

LOL you nab. I'm not giving up on it! xD