Threaded View

"Old School" Rohan

I just want to start by saying please don't fight with each other in this thread because it doesn't solve anything at all.

Server Name - Old School

It would be based on lvl 99 cap before artisan/craftsman or twins or walters or upgrades etc. It would really appeal to new players starting the game with 0 crones and 0 rps because prices would not be insane and with a little time could save enough money to compete with other players. Also I think it would help long run to bring players to janius server by Old School being the server for new players or players that quit and wanted that. Once new players played Old School enough and built up enough rps and wanted new items new dungeons or the new class they could move to janius because they would have rps to buy items and equip there character, instead of starting off with accessorys costing 25k rps each.

It could also bring in a lot of money as well. Do a bunch of 7 day costumes and 7 day glasses and earrings, lvl 6 and 7 stones, pets, reset stones, and the scrolls that used to be. To be honest I wouldn't even mind a $5 sub fee to play the server and every month you gain 100rps for subbing.

Ive played wow, runes of magic, lotro, runescape, cabal the list just goes on and on but rohan has always been my favorite game because of how it used to be. The reason Im suggesting this is I really want rohan to get new players joining every day or week and battles everywhere not just a couple people outside safezone while everyone else goes afk.

I just don't really see any other way to bring new players in other than doing this because even if I just started playing rohan as soon as I seen how much it cost to equip a character I would just rather go buy another xbox one or a 50 inch tv or something lol.
    Last edited by LordTone; 06-18-2015 at 10:07 AM. Reason: signature
    The game enhancements did exactly what the name says, It enhanced this player base all the way to a new game.