+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 58 ... LastLast
    Maha calls everyone a whore and ugly in game. Yet she is the ugliest of all rofl and the biggest whoe who would like to see just how bad she is?

Quote Originally Posted by pollyprince View Post
    Maha calls everyone a whore and ugly in game. Yet she is the ugliest of all rofl and the biggest whoe who would like to see just how bad she is?
    Loooool yes i could add to that

I gave you my skype kakao all loggins.....go for your life...show no mercy...bcos im in contact with ynk at the moment. Fun times coming

i wasn't called a whore or ugly by her, Just me calling myself ugly ah and vladimirka
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

PUSSICIAN just as i expected, like yesterday, you rage log off the pvp and jump on forums continue raging, pollyprince= pussician= worshipmydk dw not because you pretend its some1 else GM wont check IP and ban u for posting private information and before you assume no im not Maha, she will jump on forums shortly and babysit you

Quote Originally Posted by Worshipmyduck View Post
    I gave you my skype kakao all loggins.....go for your life...show no mercy...bcos im in contact with ynk at the moment. Fun times coming
    Oh u should hide bro
    " if they check u u r dead "
    " duped scrolls "
    " u bought gears from Every1even kos "
    Funny thing when u using duped scrolls for 6 months and u trying to get ur enemy ban I'm telling u now.
    No1 and I repeat it No1 can get me or my guild ban
    We playing the game without cheat or duped stuff unlike u.
    It's funny how u jump on fourm everytime u get ur a$$ kicked in the game
    #if u can't beat them ban them ....... Joel logic
    Stop logging 3 alt accounts to quote ur self on forum lol
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 02-26-2016 at 02:28 AM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    How many whacks does it take you to drop the ruler with that 775K of melee? What damage are you hitting in PvP or PvE?

Showing anything over +32k melee seems a bit dodgy however I am not sure if PW started displaying attack and defense using long ints (32 bit) or are still showing short ints (16 bit).

Here's a quick fraps of something to give you an idea of what less than half of that can do:

To do that I did some heavy database editing in a local test server to set int & str to 10K each with a 100% all attack mace. It gave me just under 200K melee (wrapped 3 times) all told.

I think I'll send your screen shot into PWI to see if they can explain how it even remotely possible to have 775k melee in this game without hacking.
    It will be interesting to see what they have to say about that. It is a good thing you left your char name on there.
    You're a complete moron. There's empower/crit aura/50% scrolls/alm buff etc.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    oh you are? good luck with that breh.
    scamscum scamscum
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    You're a complete moron. There's empower/crit aura/50% scrolls/alm buff etc.
    You're a complete moron for not understanding his point. HE has 200k ish melee and hits more than KD does with 700k melee.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I was there he was doing around 40k crits and 28k regulars (I had 70% dd) but really I should just say 40k regulars because crit rate is too damn high these days.
    That's was before I pop scrolls

when i poed scrolls ur 3 pts died in 5 sec and didn't come back :P
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 02-26-2016 at 05:22 AM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 58 ... LastLast