+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey GMs!

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    It's all the same thing, Lucas, Paola, Ebola it doesn't matter. you're one and the same person. Still waiting for you to throw 10k $ into rohan you tighta$$ fag.
    lol spot on hahaha

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I'm trying to understand the lethal dose of salt that rains plentifully on these forums. Iv'e read the previous topic when this started and I have to say it all sounds reallllllly juvenile. We keep in mind this is a game and there is stranger danger, but it seems some people only some, have a difficult time in telling the difference between being helpful and being spiteful.

Really I don't know how this has effected the fore-mentioned people this was about mentally or emotionally, but this is rohan. You got a issue? Settle it by killing each other not by flaming each other openly in an endless back and forth of he blah blah ,she blah blah ,it happened blah blah years ago. I won't lie it's pretty funny almost like an emotional comedy routine, but in a general sense it's not important enough to continue hostility, at least IMO. On a lighter note I think all of you are good people ,mistakes are made by all of us and some choices we make may be bad ones, but none of us are any better given what we have and haven't done. Anyways I hope u get along one day

People may think my posts are salty, full of drama, spiteful, attention whorish, gossipy or w/e and thats their prerogative but I know first hand what this guy (as mentioned in my op post) is like. People can believe me, dismiss what I say or walk away from it with a little bit of warning if you will. And as this is an open community forum I will say and post what ever I like (along as I'm not breaking the TOS) as that is my prerogative and if people dont like it, they dont have to read it. Simply skip past my posts/ threads or block me. To ez.

I have 1 goal in mind when it comes to this subject. And that is to help and protect as many people as I can from the likes of "you know who". This is a game that some people spend alot of money on and work hard for their stuff. Some people spend months and months farming/ grinding to get the things they want in this game and it really really sucks when someone comes along and takes something thats not theirs and all because they can.

This is a game and its meant to be "fun" but how fun is it if you make "friends" with some1 and he jacks your stuff? Stuff that you may have spent hundreds of dollars and hundreds of hours to acquire. Ive know people to quit over such things. Its sad and its wrong and makes me angry.

Yea people shouldn't trade/trust/ lend items to others etc etc but they do and more often than not, they find out the hard way that there is just to many untrustworthy people around here.

"You know who" has lied and faked his way and stolen from good hard working people in this game for far to long and altho I am powerless to stop his actions, I can voice my words and my experiences so that some others can take warning from them and not be played by this guy. Again, no one has to believe me, like me or even listen to me,

BUT

If I can help just 1 person from being a victim to predators in this game, then thats a small victory for the good guys.

I dont walk around this game thinking Im better than everyone because I know I'm not but I do have 1 thing alot of people seem to lack around here and that is human decency and compassion.

If I see someone being taken advantage of, Ill step up and say something. If I see someone being bullied for no reason, Ill step up. If I see or know of someone doing the wrong thing to someone, Ill stand up. And if I know with out a doubt that someone is running around stealing things that dont belong to them, Ill stand up and warn others and keep doing so.

Yea, it may result in a back and forth "he said/ she said" game, but like I said be4, If I can reach just 1 person then thats a positive imo.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    seriously the way luca and his 'wife' (wink wink) share nicks it really make no difference to me. As far as I care both accts = luca and his 'wife' is just his feminine schitzo personality.

But that's ok. If you wanna be a femme or a homme, np. It is an RPG forum so it really doesn't matter and nobody really cares.

Perhaps you should read that post again (quoted it for ya).

He CALLED Luca Ebola. He did wish Luca to GET Ebola.

See the difference? It is the difference between GETTING the disease or BEING the disease.

If you still didn't get it, go back to your English classes and ask your teacher the difference.
    Thanks for elaborating that PJ, I didn't even bother anymore to explain since I assumed (most)people wouldn't get it lol.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by emotep View Post
    I'm trying to understand the lethal dose of salt that rains plentifully on these forums. Iv'e read the previous topic when this started and I have to say it all sounds reallllllly juvenile. We keep in mind this is a game and there is stranger danger, but it seems some people only some, have a difficult time in telling the difference between being helpful and being spiteful.

Really I don't know how this has effected the fore-mentioned people this was about mentally or emotionally, but this is rohan. You got a issue? Settle it by killing each other not by flaming each other openly in an endless back and forth of he blah blah ,she blah blah ,it happened blah blah years ago. I won't lie it's pretty funny almost like an emotional comedy routine, but in a general sense it's not important enough to continue hostility, at least IMO. On a lighter note I think all of you are good people ,mistakes are made by all of us and some choices we make may be bad ones, but none of us are any better given what we have and haven't done. Anyways I hope u get along one day
    Your world is still filled with rainbows and unicorns m8. Sad thing, that's an imaginary world in which you'd want to live, it's not how it actually is. With no doubt I agree that speculating about things that happened in the past is something that won't bring you very far, however if someone is a scammer (scamming for 100's of $ of items from other players, how is that different from stealing your stuff in real life really, the principle remains the same) the community should know this. This to prevent further cases from happening (don't give me bullsh1t that GM's should solve this coz we know they can't do anything without a truck of proof). ''You got a issue? Settle it by killing each other'' well for startes, gonna be a bit harsh to kill someone if your items are gone isn't it?

Might think im a cynic but this is how it goes. And no not everyone is a good person, just like you have thieves and crooks irl you have them in rohan and from a moral point of view they are far from ''good''.

But most of all, the emotional rollercoaster of crap that goes around at this forum is too guud, it's pure joyfull drama. I say, enjoy it, poke in it and have a laugh.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Your world is still filled with rainbows and unicorns m8. Sad thing, that's an imaginary world in which you'd want to live, it's not how it actually is. With no doubt I agree that speculating about things that happened in the past is something that won't bring you very far, however if someone is a scammer (scamming for 100's of $ of items from other players, how is that different from stealing your stuff in real life really, the principle remains the same) the community should know this. This to prevent further cases from happening (don't give me bullsh1t that GM's should solve this coz we know they can't do anything without a truck of proof). ''You got a issue? Settle it by killing each other'' well for startes, gonna be a bit harsh to kill someone if your items are gone isn't it?

Might think im a cynic but this is how it goes. An,d no not everyone is a good person, just like you have thieves and crooks irl you have them in rohan and from a moral point of view they are far from ''good''.

But most of all, the emotional rollercoaster of crap that goes around at this forum is too guud, it's pure joyfull drama. I say, enjoy it, poke in it and have a laugh.
    Trust me i know there is a myriad of scammers in this game and a heads up is always welcome, however there are multiple ways to go about getting a point across without inadvertently coating it with toxicity. Personal responsibility is also a huge part of it, every time you make a conscious decision with no insurance it's open to disaster and not to sound like that guy , but it's probably better to never take the risk. There is good in everyone regardless of how much bad a person does. It feels like people will take good actions for granted, but never forget one bad one. None of us here can say we have never messed up and won't again without lying and just like crooks, murders ect at one time they never did it and there's a chance they will never do it again. The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence =)

Quote Originally Posted by emotep View Post
    Trust me i know there is a myriad of scammers in this game and a heads up is always welcome, however there are multiple ways to go about getting a point across without inadvertently coating it with toxicity. Personal responsibility is also a huge part of it, every time you make a conscious decision with no insurance it's open to disaster and not to sound like that guy , but it's probably better to never take the risk. There is good in everyone regardless of how much bad a person does. It feels like people will take good actions for granted, but never forget one bad one. None of us here can say we have never messed up and won't again without lying and just like crooks, murders ect at one time they never did it and there's a chance they will never do it again. The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence =)
    I know your reply wasn't directed at me, but I just wish to comment.

My " toxicity" towards this guy in question comes from 4 years or more of personaly dealing with his crap. It didn't start out toxic, but it ended up that way and all because of endless lies and deceit.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I dont walk around this game thinking Im better than everyone because I know I'm not but I do have 1 thing alot of people seem to lack around here and that is human decency and compassion.

If I see someone being taken advantage of, Ill step up and say something. If I see someone being bullied for no reason, Ill step up. If I see or know of someone doing the wrong thing to someone, Ill stand up. And if I know with out a doubt that someone is running around stealing things that dont belong to them, Ill stand up and warn others and keep doing so.
    Sometimes cats doesn't look like cats.
    CareBear Guardian EasyPeasy (retired)

shut up lucas and his wife and your future kids (i hope you dont get any, no flame ofc )) ) just go bk to mars where i dont see your ape faces again or read and of your garbage google translate text , you tilted me with your drama that im in other planet and im untiltable. taco bell.

Quote Originally Posted by Ang3lia View Post
    Sometimes cats doesn't look like cats.
    what does that mean?

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest