+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes Summary

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    The reason some of us dont aprove much of this changes is that gm yeah are changing classes and looks like they are making them do more their job(class job) than actually be a none factor(giants, halfelfs, guards etc etc etc) still the amount of stat inflation is too much and this changes will prob wont do much specially in the templars case cause of double dip. Hopefully this will be looked at >.>
    If not doesnt matter how much you boost or change other classes temps will still be OP. :l
    It's a good start, they boosted other classes and reflection can be debuffed, now they just need to nerf temp dmg by reviewing their blunt mastery (just like they did with dragon sage and wide forefoot swing) and they won't be OP anymore
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Who's going to keep you alive in the dungeons, though?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Personally I kinda like seeing the demise of buff pets. IMHO it is one of the most unbalancing aspects of this game where people can collect outside buffs to make themselves stronk.
    Would be refreshing to see this game where all characters had to depend on self-buffs to compete. Making those self buffs stronger looks to be a good offset to being able tpo pass them out.

I bet the landscape will change by a huge amount when the only place to get external buffs/powerups is by scrolls. I would much prefer to see PWI selling craptons of scrolls, ASES and all-stat talismans rather than OP weapons and gear. More the way this game should have been to begin with.

Let's see how this all plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Who's going to keep you alive in the dungeons, though?
    Like I said, I don't grind, and even if I want to grind someday, templars will still kill monsters easy, they just are too OP for pvp

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Personally I kinda like seeing the demise of buff pets. IMHO it is one of the most unbalancing aspects of this game where people can collect outside buffs to make themselves stronk.
    Would be refreshing to see this game where all characters had to depend on self-buffs to compete. Making those self buffs stronger looks to be a good offset to being able tpo pass them out.

I bet the landscape will change by a huge amount when the only place to get external buffs/powerups is by scrolls. I would much prefer to see PWI selling craptons of scrolls, ASES and all-stat talismans rather than OP weapons and gear. More the way this game should have been to begin with.

Let's see how this all plays out.
    I've got to agree - however, I was rather enthusiastic about the whole ISEN shizzle (which sounded good as well), but the end result was rather.. ..catastrophic?
    On the other hand, if their scroll sales go well.. you can bet on it they will inflate those stats on those scrolls all the same at some point in the future..effectively negating any skill changes done thus far.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    LOL! let see how the pro Iceyy quit cuz even if temps were OP and still are, hers was total crap... I still don't know why you were so crap tbh
    bitch you died to memay so you literally cant talk to anyone about pvp.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    bitch you died to memay so you literally cant talk to anyone about pvp.
    sure! his dffs is like my ffs...

Ofcourse there are always people who aren't sathisfied with a change, you can (in a community with many players) never fulfill everones wishes. So far it seems to me that the biggest part of the community is fairly pleased with the changes. Some matters like OP noirs/templars/dhans got adressed and I'm fairly sure other class buffs/nerfs will follow. I don't understand how some people (except for maybe sunnyangel whoms brain is hardwired to complain) have such ignorant opinions about the changes. These changes are just the start of multiple patches to come, speculating is good but you can't tell what's comming next (except for the next HE patch which can be translated from korean but I've not seen any negative words about that so far). I also do fear that in the future another patch will maybe screw things up but why not, just for now, enjoy this step in the right direction......
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    ... I don't understand how some people (except for maybe sunnyangel whoms brain is hardwired to complain) have such ignorant opinions about the changes...
    How quickly people forget that for more than a few years sunnyangel (aka strellan aka iceyy) was about the only one in these forums place actually defending PWI 90% of the time after HellHunter got fed up and left. So much so that at one time she was a community caretaker right along side HH and earned the nickname "GMStrellan" by those continually bashing her for her positive attitude. There is just so much a person can take of being positive in a toxic environment before they say fk it all.

Just remember that your best friend can end up being your bitterest enemy when the last straw breaks the camel's back.

But you are right in one thing. No matter what you do, somebody is going to hate it and complain. The trick is to increase those with the positive attitude and reduce those with the negative.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 12-10-2015 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    How quickly people forget that for more than a few years sunnyangel (aka strellan aka iceyy) was about the only one in these forums place actually defending PWI 90% of the time after HellHunter got fed up and left. So much so that at one time she was a community caretaker right along side HH and earned the nickname "GMStrellan" by those continually bashing her for her positive attitude. There is just so much a person can take of being positive in a toxic environment before they say fk it all.

Just remember that your best friend can end up being your bitterest enemy when the last straw breaks the camel's back.

But you are right in one thing. No matter what you do, somebody is going to hate it and complain. The trick is to increase those with the positive attitude and reduce those with the negative.
    When I started rohan like 7 years ish back I never visited the forum, partly because I did not speak english lmao. It's only ''fairly'' recent I became active on the forum (compared to people who've been on the forum for many years). From what I've seen since I came here is that sunnyangel only complains/trolls, thus comming to my former conclusion. It's true people can only take so much before they break (give it a **** all attitude) but no matter the cause, fact for now remains she actually is almost only trolling/complaining.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast