+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Still, it's up to the TS which one he will listen to.
    yeah you have a good point then later the TS who to be blame if the result of who he choosng guide is crap.

-Mandirigmang Mangingibig Officer in the Philippines- <CrussandrAxVLK>
    -Descendant of Rohan Online PH Bloodwar Champions 2010 - 2014
    -Mandiribig-

Just go full vit with HP weapons on every class like Hjinm said, it gives you PRO HP, CANNOTDIE KKK

Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

And all that thread is usless... info only you can get here is that PROOF snipers334 is a little boy retard who knows nothing for game but can shoot in back like a pro and have big mouth full with... at your opinion hahaha

Seems i`m onlyone who testing here all classes and skills... Can say you all are bad choice... for now working only agi dhans, guards, and dk full vit... all other classes sucks water... just tested savage with upgrade duals and evrything max... do like 30k dmg in pve... if you steal alot buffs you can do 200 000 aoe critikals... aand still 40k normal dmg... so better stop argue game is BROKEN!!! and gamemasters need fix it cos all gear all skills are usless right now

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    And all that thread is usless... info only you can get here is that PROOF snipers334 is a little boy retard who knows nothing for game but can shoot in back like a pro and have big mouth full with... at your opinion hahaha

Seems i`m onlyone who testing here all classes and skills... Can say you all are bad choice... for now working only agi dhans, guards, and dk full vit... all other classes sucks water... just tested savage with upgrade duals and evrything max... do like 30k dmg in pve... if you steal alot buffs you can do 200 000 aoe critikals... aand still 40k normal dmg... so better stop argue game is BROKEN!!! and gamemasters need fix it cos all gear all skills are usless right now
    Yea only these classes are pro agi dhans, guards, and dk full vit... all other classes sucks water.

Rumirs are the worst class in game and so are noirs they are REALLY BAD, no damage, no sustain, no support, no cc. absolutely terrible!

Also Savages are really bad, I mean have you seen Hector at PA he deals like no damage at all right, really bad class too.

I think the solution to balance rohan is to delete all classes and builds beside agi dhans, guards, and dk full vit... all other classes sucks water anyway right, they don't drink water no they suck it.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Yea only these classes are pro agi dhans, guards, and dk full vit... all other classes sucks water.

Rumirs are the worst class in game and so are noirs they are REALLY BAD, no damage, no sustain, no support, no cc. absolutely terrible!

Also Savages are really bad, I mean have you seen Hector at PA he deals like no damage at all right, really bad class too.

I think the solution to balance rohan is to delete all classes and builds beside agi dhans, guards, and dk full vit... all other classes sucks water anyway right, they don't drink water no they suck it.
    Sarkasum? How i said: you`r retard Yeah Savage is broken i JUST TEST IT!!! for Trinity i dont wanna talk there all is ... terrible... for rumir you need 80 dd axe nobody sell... att speed is soo slow, lag,frozen and glich buffs... Noir have 15 sec life then get droped by agi dhan, guard and dv full vit... in 2 sec.... specially by guard cos he acumulate dmg on Noir.... and when buff gone Noir absorb like 100k dmg in moment... and hug the floor....i can make a book with problems of evry class and second book with problems when you using HK with them so pall go put your crossbow somwhere in your body where never sun see and make another PRO video to lie lamers in game... you can say NOTHINg to me...

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Sarkasum? How i said: you`r retard
    SARKASUM SPASM!

I'm kekking harder than when I read about Karl King of Ducks. (and that made me kek hard, see below)
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-16-2016 at 01:24 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Time to derail some topics:

I'm KARL KING OF DUCKS KKKKKKK
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Time to derail some topics:

I'm KARL KING OF DUCKS KKKKKKK
    Best thing Ive read all day

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Best thing Ive read all day
    Rly? Had somthing like that smart people using like.... idk name .... let me check.... "book" ??? Try use that sometime lulz

Pro tip after reading all this thread salt included.
    Any class works fine in PVE because of the boosts in skill and buffs. Yeah even as full bit build just remember that if you want to farm in the new dungeons you'll need to change to your actual status because you won't be able to survive there doesn't matter the gear you have. You'll still need pro gear to farm there so take note.
    PvE wise you dont need pure attack, with inflated attack you'll be able to grind just fine.
    PvP wise get as much pure attack as possible plus pro gear.

GL out there.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!