+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Obvius u "lolled" u dont have more arguments to say, so u hide in ur "meme" , is ok, sometimes happen. Have a nice day, ur dismissed.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    Obvius u "lolled" u dont have more arguments to say, so u hide in ur "meme" , is ok, sometimes happen. Have a nice day, ur dismissed.
    I've given all arguments but your brain is unable to process them. Like I said before, arguing with you is like playing chess with a pigeon (you are the pigeon), no matter how well I play, you will walk over the board like you won, sh1t everywhere and knock the pieces over XD. I do however have a lot of fun poking at pigeons and I don't really care you sh1t everywhere . gotta love how you think bossy talk makes you more believable trololololol.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

What arguments? Hahahaha u dont know wtf to said so u "try" to have fun of me being a bigot. Like I said before, ur dissmissed, if u feel like a brainless person or less than other cuz u have the same repertory is ok go find for help, ur dissmissed , get over it. Learn to share opinions without being rude, all this sh1t cuz a MS? Hahhahaha damn u go so far. And hes a CHEMISTRY........ Whooooo (Ric Flair)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Come on guys chill I completely agree with Sunny and sniper on this. To make Rangers the mobi assassins that they are meant to be now that MR expires even after logging off(correct me if I'm wrong) having rangers running all around maps rpking, is kind of a good thing makes drama and cry babies more active
    Plus the MS that is now is better because you don't have to run around charging pos to 0 then pop MR every time. If you RPK without MR well your MS damage will drop so Rangers still need MR to keep the damage on MS. Makes sense if you ask me :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Come on guys chill I completely agree with Sunny and sniper on this. To make Rangers the mobi assassins that they are meant to be now that MR expires even after logging off(correct me if I'm wrong) having rangers running all around maps rpking, is kind of a good thing makes drama and cry babies more active
    Plus the MS that is now is better because you don't have to run around charging pos to 0 then pop MR every time. If you RPK without MR well your MS damage will drop so Rangers still need MR to keep the damage on MS. Makes sense if you ask me :l
    I understand u, is ok, but i like more ms was before because i remember that I do a lot of damage at 0 poss when they nerfed the ms currently i cant make even do a half I do before, thats why I wish they can fix in someway the MS doing the dmg that I do before. Also I remember when they nerfed the MS too many ranger users rage at forum and game. Otherwise, I can chill or have fun, I dont need people to agree with me but I respect other people opinions, the problem here is that if u dont agree with them or u dont share their opinion they come rage , rude and insulting u. Is like talking about religion or politics but in this game theirs no need to do that. Is a game!!!!! And i dont like bigots.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    My radar bleeped, sensed a grammar-fight.
    Is it correct? Am I missing something? Can I join?

You know, I really want to.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    My ranger (which I sold including most of his stuff):
    - Onyx set 1k hp+12
    - magical dex talisman +7
    - Walter medal +7
    - piece of silva + all those other non perm talismans
    - 3.0 upg xbow with 24 crit
    - chimera ear&eye
    - costume with max patterns (head) and 500 vit costume body
    - max title 100 all stats 100 attack 6k hp
    - 4x feathers +12

It's not maxed out equips but it was pretty good. I know their damage is good and when elemental resist would be nerfed and an elemental xbow would be used while doing combo your elemental damage would be sick....Like i said before it would be a really good change but it still needs more than just that xD. with antipot fix you mean longer duration and not being able to take ANY kind of pots (also holy wine/tears)? coz that would indeed make it alot more effective popping that before you combo and you mow someone down
    the problem with antipot is the cast point it takes too long to put the antipot on someone. IIRC it works on tds and wines its just you are a sitting duck for like 1.5 seconds putting the debuff on someone. I would rather it be just like all the other "shot" skills and just boom you cant use tears.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    the problem with antipot is the cast point it takes too long to put the antipot on someone. IIRC it works on tds and wines its just you are a sitting duck for like 1.5 seconds putting the debuff on someone. I would rather it be just like all the other "shot" skills and just boom you cant use tears.
    Give me a sec i read something about this in KRohan...

Ok this was added to the [Test] server on nov 18
    Silence shot 1 sec casting time(Immediately)
    Antipot cooldown only 60secs on all the lvls plus damage lvl7 is 50% more damage form normal atks. Sadly it didn't say anything about casting time but with the damage dealing added to the skill is probably 1sec casting just like shooting any other skill :l

Ohhh and found new arrows for late game plus boost in arrow/bolt base damage
    Arrow Bolt
    Wood 50 100
    Bronze 70 140
    Silver 90 180
    Gold 120 220
    Rhodium 150 260
    Tormaline 180 300
    Appentium(New lvl111) 210 350
    Sadium (New lvl121) 250 400
    Bellolite (New lvl131) 300 450

The damage boost to HalfElfs is real
    Last edited by RBNXD; 01-22-2016 at 02:44 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    My radar bleeped, sensed a grammar-fight.
    Is it correct? Am I missing something? Can I join?

You know, I really want to.
    Yes you can join, please start by translating what brujohechizero says to english :P lolololol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    True I guess being immobilized is a b1tch, hope they do indeed change the cast-times of those skills

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Give me a sec i read something about this in KRohan...

Ok this was added to the [Test] server on nov 18
    Silence shot 1 sec casting time(Immediately)
    Antipot cooldown only 60secs on all the lvls plus damage lvl7 is 50% more damage form normal atks. Sadly it didn't say anything about casting time but with the damage dealing added to the skill is probably 1sec casting just like shooting any other skill :l

Ohhh and found new arrows for late game plus boost in arrow/bolt base damage
    Arrow Bolt
    Wood 50 100
    Bronze 70 140
    Silver 90 180
    Gold 120 220
    Rhodium 150 260
    Tormaline 180 300
    Appentium(New lvl111) 210 350
    Sadium (New lvl121) 250 400
    Bellolite (New lvl131) 300 450

The damage boost to HalfElfs is real
    Neat!