+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    You see guys as we read it, it really bothers me a lot but why...? why they decided to do this...? the question is.. who made them to do this..? sometimes I chatted to other players they are really going to to that... making some special service and change all the items they wanted to restore... but guess what... they found nothing.. but sad to say why we do this thing..? then I ask you again...? do we deserved this..?
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    so you think your not abusing it when you told them though..?
    Hoarding Event items in one character to use later is one thing and moving one character from one account to the other to use the Merged Inventory from that other account is another thing. I asked if my legitly won items could be moved to that characters Event Inventory for later use. I know this was a common used thing in the past, that was changed now is something completely new and kind of stupid and a way to cripple free players to pay for the game. If that is what you where referring with your comment ofc.
    Anyways sadly for PWI my motto for playing online games is if its free to play stays free to play
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    are u iPhone4 or that DK who pk in lower and always saying "huehuehuehue"?? lol if so, u make me roflmao everytime
    huehuehuehue

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Hoarding Event items in one character to use later is one thing and moving one character from one account to the other to use the Merged Inventory from that other account is another thing. I asked if my legitly won items could be moved to that characters Event Inventory for later use. I know this was a common used thing in the past, that was changed now is something completely new and kind of stupid and a way to cripple free players to pay for the game. If that is what you where referring with your comment ofc.
    Anyways sadly for PWI my motto for playing online games is if its free to play stays free to play
    but is it P2W server..?

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I don't play red named characters nor do i huehuehuehue lol xD

That Iphone4 comes when everybody is AFK...!!!!

I think there's no surprise in Free to play servers. Most free to play servers are pay to win. It's just my opinion though. My opinion was also based on f2p games I've played in the past. I know a game that was used to be pay to play but recently changed to f2p and followed the structure of p2w system. Where would these f2p servers generate income? Make the game p2w. But unfortunately for p2w there are few rich people in the world AHa! Most players are teenagers who don't have stable income for work. Whereas some are just being practical and want to have fun, spending is not their option. Lastly there are people that just can't afford (not trying to insult here).

Well the funny thing is that players now will start to see that if they use PWIs services there is a catch, you pay for deleting your scrolls and stuff just to get informed that they wont be restored
    Much sense there. Looks like there is going to be a huge down on the use of this services

@aliencreature
    no offence taken bro

I was thinking on charging to change my characters name and gender but looks like this is a huge NOPE! for me after reading this
    Last edited by RBNXD; 01-17-2016 at 07:00 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

@aliencreature
    no offence taken bro

I was thinking on charging to change my characters name and gender but looks like this is a huge NOPE! for me after reading this
    I just actually grouped you in people that just want to have fun. I know a lot of people who just won't charge for in game pixels unless it is really needed to like for example the special service thing. The new Restoration Policy made the Special Service more expensive as it will also require you to buy back those deleted cash items -_-

IV. Missed Event/Dungeon Rewards
    * If you miss any prizes or rewards from in-game features, we will NOT load the prizes to your account.

so..... if I participate in event and they dont load me the prize I cant send ticket to gave me the prize? clap clap!!!!! gz YNK
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    IV. Missed Event/Dungeon Rewards
    * If you miss any prizes or rewards from in-game features, we will NOT load the prizes to your account.

so..... if I participate in event and they dont load me the prize I cant send ticket to gave me the prize? clap clap!!!!! gz YNK
    I don't care about that one because the prizes of ingame events are so bad that sending a ticket to receive it because they forgot is'n't worth the effort(it's still retarded tho that you can't complain if they forget but whatever lol). They forgot to give me items 2 times and I never complained, simply don't care lmao....bound 30% mobility scroll that lasts 10 minutes wooohoooo! LOLOLOL
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast