+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: PK everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by electrike View Post
    Isen server has less pk compare to jainus server. except for limestone foothill.
    That's because the only place in isen where there are still players left is Limestone foothill lololol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Like seriousely why cry and run from rpks? Its one of the main parts of the game and fun as fk to gz. Dont want to get killed hide in a far away spot and done or stay in sz. But dont cry latter that you cant lvl or havent been doing any progress lelelelelel
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Like seriousely why cry and run from rpks? Its one of the main parts of the game and fun as fk to gz. Dont want to get killed hide in a far away spot and done or stay in sz. But dont cry latter that you cant lvl or havent been doing any progress lelelelelel
    I don't understand how so many people just don't seem to get this. Crying about RPK while grinding in Lower/Upper or any other known/busy spot is just plain pointless. There are so many abandoned spots even if you'd just lvl in R1-R5 you can probably grind from lvl 1 to 100 without like ever getting RPK'ed lol.

- search abandoned spot
    - put annony mode on
    - delete all retards from ur friendlist
    - turn hk on

happy grindings!
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    B ... n.......s.... .
    ncsoft? i think not :P

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    Tera is good game? let me know
    Id give it a 9/10 only problem is desync because its an action based combat system instead of the click > key system that we have here. Desync is really only a problem when doing pvp but yeah I hate that **** when it happens.

Aside from that game isnt as pay2win as rohan is but in the pvp servers you need full +15 which can cost a lot.

Expect the same thing as rohan where if you dont wana spend cash you will need to replicate the same task on multiple characters which isnt a big deal. For the next 2 months there is a daily quest where you kill 30 mobs (repeatable 16 times a day) takes 15 mins to do and I do it on 12 chars. So I got lots of supplies ready for when I make my new armor set hopefully I can +15 the weapon and get rest of the set +13 for now.

If you enjoy pve (which I dont) you can do all kinds of dungeons and ride the gear treadmill and PVE competition out. If you enjoy PVP there is HARSH penalties for open world pvp (so ppl only declare guild vs guild battles in the PVP competition) there is also alliance system which has its own rewards that are somewhat good.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    No idea what you mean ;o

Anyhow, every F2P game turns into a cash cow, at some point in the (further) future.
    You can go with the whole "we will stick to cosmetics and shiz only"-mantra for only so long.

It's just that some are "a bit" more obvious about it than others.

Perhaps publicers should just be totally honest about it. I mean, if you announce that your game will be full of OP stuff, and is going to be for the elite (rich) only, I'm sure it will actually sell.
    Seriously though. Some people would rather buy something broke but expensive, than admit they bought something cheap.

I've known a couple down the street who would have it all on the outside. Big house, nice car, golden name plate at the door.. but didn't have a tv, hardly any furniture etc, because they couldn't afford that stuff.. but the idea of what people might think if they drove a € 20k car instead of a € 50k one.. eh.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 01-25-2016 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Writing mistakes *shudders*
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

No idea what you mean ;o

Anyhow, every F2P game turns into a cash cow, at some point in the (further) future.
    You can start with the whole "we will stick to cosmetics and shiz only"-mantry for only so long.

Perhaps publicers should just be totally honest about it. I mean, if you announce that your game will be full of OP stuff, and is going to be for the elite (rich) only, I'm sure it will actually sell.
    Seriously though. Some people would rather buy something broke but expensive, than admit they bought something cheap.

I've known a couple down the street who would have it all on the outside. Big house, nice car, golden name plate at the door.. but didn't have a tv, hardly any furniture etc, because they couldn't afford that stuff.. but the idea of what people might think if they drove a € 20k car instead of a € 50k one.. eh.
    Too true m8 but then again humans are most of the times far from rational lmao. For example some people that studied psychology and economy once held a survey in some semi rich neighbourhood. They put up a suggestion with two options: number one being that the particular person would receive 1 million euros while their neighbours would get 2 million. The other choice was for them to get 500k euro and their neighbour nothing.....More people chose for the 500k than the 1 million because they wouldn't feel ''wealthy'' with their neighbours getting more. I'd say they are stupid AF and they should take the 1 million and just move to another neighbourhood but yea.......humans.....

PS: If games would be open about thier money hording tactics then at least players wouldn't rage and there would still be plenty who'd be crazy enough to pump their full monthly salarys into that game lol.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    It's just pathetic when guy comes and 1 hit you because you're 50lvl less than him or hes just full upg. You can't even try do defend yourself because your're dead in a second.

Quote Originally Posted by samiks View Post
    It's just pathetic when guy comes and 1 hit you because you're 50lvl less than him or hes just full upg. You can't even try do defend yourself because your're dead in a second.
    That same guy is lazy AF because he's been rpk'ing for a long time and will only visit the well known/busy grinding spots.

Repeating myself:

- search abandoned spot
    - put annony mode on
    - delete all retards from ur friendlist
    - turn hk on

happy grindings!
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by samiks View Post
    I understand you, i dont wanna be rude with this, this is my suggestion, if u dont wanna be pk but u dont want to put $$$, search for abandoned spot( the farther the better) if u will put $$$ on game and dont feel convinced, look at this way, is like buying a ps4 or xbox one ($400) and 3 new games ($180) so with this money u can spend it here. and u can equip with a descent average character with at least 2 feather +6 an upg an average set, twins and ur ready. Then u can go everyday to dungeon to get twins, u sell them for ecash and save money to get more gear.

PS: if u follow my suggestion about getting geared then u can do what players are doing to u currently, and remember ..... they can pk u, they can insult u or whatever but if u payback then with the same coin u will be the bad in this story. Have a nice day, also I pm u in game to give u a edwin set but u were offline.
    Last edited by brujohechizero; 01-25-2016 at 03:45 PM.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

B ... n.......s.... .

No idea what you mean ;o

You can go with the whole "we will stick to cosmetics and shiz only"-mantra for only so long.

No not B... n. S.. looks like bs to me. For me it kinda have the same element of D... N.... only it is presented in a matured way. But this is just my opinion on that game. But this one I'm talking about has a lot of things to offer though.

Yep most f2p games have become like that just like one of ncsoft's game (subscription game). It transitioned from a pay to play to p2w system. Most probably because the game is old and no one would subscribe anymore and I think old games get more revenue using the p2w system. The difference between these p2w games is how "hardcore" their p2w system is.