+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    the character you bought it was named "fate"???? if that was the case that character sold for 1111 ecash and it was re-sold for 35000 ecash.....................
    Ouch.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    hahaha exacly.

just as you might aswell ban everyone on whos selling or buying item on IM with prices GM's did not " approve # of, if i put up a limestone portal stone on em for 10k rps and someone is stupid enough to buy it i wonder if GM's would be me or the buyer? or maybe both of us? they clearely lacks real rohan " gangstas " to ban so they go after whatever people they feel like banning lol
    Well, if I put up a portal stone on EM for 10K and you buy it, I doubt very much I will be complaining to the GM that I was cheated or sniped now would I. THAT is the difference.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Ouch.
    No kidding. lol

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I could buy my chimera sockets for the month with just the taxes. Donations, anyone?
    No?

Okay.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

You don't want to use my Wiz to lvl. No donations for you!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I honestly do not have the time to dual account in the mornings lol - it takes already long enough to get one up and running that I even skip that and only get the client up if I pass by home over lunch time, or when i'm on the road for business.

Besides, grinding with a dhan is like grinding with that IM thing on (I forgot the name) - you just one shot everything twice over. Unless going Ash, I sincerely doubt the exp is any faster. I have tried Ronelia, but the exp is not at all much faster and it's just more of a PIA to get there and get going undisturbed by RPK.
    Not only that, but the long range makes your HK go berzerk and, even though they all hit minimum damage, you get hit so much by ranged that the char is half stunned so to speak and is a lot slower in its auto attacks (which is what the dhan excels at).

Presumably, a wiz or any secondary aoe character comes in handy for Ashkeena, however.

Upper is only better in VIP room, as I clear the rest just as fast but gain less money revenue in return (no accessories), so for non VIP and thus solo - Upper is pretty much worthless in my book.
    I have upped my gear a few steps up since last grind - for reference sake, though.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 05-17-2016 at 01:52 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Lawl. It's ok. For now.

Now would be appropriate time for questions like..

1) What are the guidelines for not crossing the line between 'eagerly looking for bargain deals' and 'sniping'? How long should one wait between each page refresh in seconds? How long should one wait for a character or untradeable item to disappear from the list after he has noticed it or after it has been listed? What is the minimum price one is allowed to buy a character without getting banned? Exact numbers would be most welcome - thank you very much.

2) If I was evil enough: is it true, that I can get a random person banned just by listing a character for sale for very cheap at prime time (if such phrase could be used for Rohan in its current state), and after someone has bought it I will report them as "EM sniper" saying I wanted to transfer the character to my other account?

3) It is not exactly obvious that certain things for sale have been "reserved" for someone else to buy and buying them will be punishable by a ban, for indeed - 1. it is nowhere recorded except for this thread, 2. there are no labels or text at all on those listings claiming them to be "reserved", and 3. the cheaper price often leaves room to doubt whether it is a somewhat safer transfer attempt or someone is trying to get quick ecash. Any explanation on that or advice for new players (who are unaware of this whole shebang)?

But since I am not playing it does not really matter, so let those questions just linger there.

A player listed a 115+50 character with the intention of moving it to another account ( This is a safe assumption ) for 1k RPs. 10 seconds later, the character was bought by said whining "innocent player". 30 minutes later, the whining "innocent player" sells the character he paid 1k RPs for, back to the original player for 35k RPs, with the title "back ur char ty". I can only imagine what you players discussed offline, but for you to take someone's character you KNOW spent a lot of time and money on the game, buy it (Never mind how quickly it was purchased, Banana might know a thing or 2 about bot scripts on the EM..hit me up if you would like Mark, I want to know more about that in general, to check and see if that was what this guy was doing or not..), hold it for ransom, and then sell it back at an insane profit is completely unacceptable. This is not "being a smart business man", that is taking advantage of someone. There are many players who buy things at discount and then relist them profitably, but what you are doing is at a Martin Shkreli level of greed and no, that is not okay. Would you like to buy an account un-ban? We might sell you back your account 35x what it's worth. That's just good business according to you, right? ;P

I'm just kidding, you're banned, and we would LOVE a ticket response back from you to continue our investigation.

I always find it amusing when the people I ban come onto the forums and post about it. Maybe I am (kinda) lucky with a semi-jaded community, because you guys never buy into whatever they are pushing, always asking questions they avoid answering and generally dismantling their argument before I even get to read it! It really makes me happy, and just fills me with more excitement as we continue to work on improving the game in the various ways we can. Thanks for the smiles on this busy Tuesday maintenance!
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 05-17-2016 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Spelling~

LOL! Now what OP? Care to explain it via ticket? I often see this in every gaming community, those people who are complaining and claiming innocent are those that are really guilty of something. Most of the time, accounts will get locked because you got reported, you did something fishy, you violated the tos and many negative things you could think of. Enough with the "Power tripping" mentality against the GM's. I mean what would they get from banning accounts senselessly? Aside from investigating it the whole day and adding another pile of work to their busy schedules? I'm sadden to see that only few people here like PJ understand the drill.
    Last edited by aliencreature; 05-17-2016 at 08:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast