+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    The only thing that's left for me is to RPK which I'll gladly do, preferably in lower with a 115+20 char
    I understand you are upset at the asshat tactics PWI is using. Gut how does being an rpker really make you feel any better about it? It is not like the people you are rpking did this to you.

You want to let PWI know you are not happy with their policies? Don't Buy RPs. Very simple. In fact tell all your friends to stop buying them. And when youi are no longer buying RPs, be sure to send in a ticket to let the PWI staff know exactly WHY you are no longer purchasing their RPs.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I understand you are upset at the asshat tactics PWI is using. Gut how does being an rpker really make you feel any better about it? It is not like the people you are rpking did this to you.

You want to let PWI know you are not happy with their policies? Don't Buy RPs. Very simple. In fact tell all your friends to stop buying them. And when youi are no longer buying RPs, be sure to send in a ticket to let the PWI staff know exactly WHY you are no longer purchasing their RPs.
    I never started buying rp's m8, i spend maybe 50$ on this game to get EM memberships on different accounts. I have maybe over 80 pages of sold items and over 60-70 pages of crones and thats just on 1 account. Everything I have is Earned ingame or given to me by people who quit.

RPK'ing is the only thing left in game to do because pretty much every other activity got destroyed. Since I don't pay and I don't have any scrolls left I can't compete with the top guilds/people so its pointless to join them and pvp(you can blame PWI for that). By rpking people till they quit they won't donate anymore either, results in the same thing right? Yea maybe I'm an a$$hole for thinking like that but I can't feel sorry for most people considdering how many times I got rpk'ed over the years, It's part of the game and anyone above lvl 30 can be killed, following the rules just as PWI (Kay YNK lol) put them up 8 years back.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 01-16-2016 at 05:22 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I'm bitter ay, that's what these GM's make you. After watching my hard work crumble down in the blink of an eye. How I changed from helping everyone, to killing everyone lel
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

I like PJs idea >.>
    Going full retarded RPK isn't bad either

Btw when you get on Whisper me and ill tell you a very efficient way to farm lowbies
    Last edited by RBNXD; 01-16-2016 at 06:30 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I like PJs idea >.>
    Going full retarded RPK isn't bad either

Btw when you get on Whisper me and ill tell you a very efficient way to farm lowbies
    I'm good at full retard rpk :P. PJ's ideas are in general good, one of the few people who thinks about what he types before he actually types it. His suggestion works but I don't know enough people to actually have influence on them nor do I really care. I like rpk'ing and if I can do that while also making people stop charging, just a bonus.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

I never started buying rp's m8, i spend maybe 50$ on this game to get EM memberships on different accounts. I have maybe over 80 pages of sold items and over 60-70 pages of crones and thats just on 1 account. Everything I have is Earned ingame or given to me by people who quit.

RPK'ing is the only thing left in game to do because pretty much every other activity got destroyed. Since I don't pay and I don't have any scrolls left I can't compete with the top guilds/people so its pointless to join them and pvp(you can blame PWI for that). By rpking people till they quit they won't donate anymore either, results in the same thing right? Yea maybe I'm an a$$hole for thinking like that but I can't feel sorry for most people considdering how many times I got rpk'ed over the years, It's part of the game and anyone above lvl 30 can be killed, following the rules just as PWI (Kay YNK lol) put them up 8 years back.
    This is totally understandable but I feel sorry for the lowbie :X Anyhow it is part of the game. Hopefully GM's come up with better solutions. I don't like the idea of not restoring those cash items. I want to change name as well but when I see the new policy, fk that. >.> It is so unfair. Fix the Special service or remove it from the system since no one would bother avail a fk up service like that. I mean who would be in a right mind to avail that and got his/her cash items deleted forever. When I joined Rohan, I was surprised at how they handle gender change, name change or race change, why do we have to delete our items when in other games, I just need to type the name and click the submit button to change whatever the fk I want. They were asking us for consideration, well it's time for you GM's to consider us as your valued player. We understand that there are abusive ones and you want to generate income, but innocent people are getting dragged into this **** and there are better ways to generate money from us.

I'm good at full retard rpk :P. PJ's ideas are in general good, one of the few people who thinks about what he types before he actually types it. His suggestion works but I don't know enough people to actually have influence on them nor do I really care. I like rpk'ing and if I can do that while also making people stop charging, just a bonus.
    are u iPhone4 or that DK who pk in lower and always saying "huehuehuehue"?? lol if so, u make me roflmao everytime
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    are u iPhone4 or that DK who pk in lower and always saying "huehuehuehue"?? lol if so, u make me roflmao everytime
    I don't play red named characters nor do i huehuehuehue lol xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    This is totally understandable but I feel sorry for the lowbie :X Anyhow it is part of the game. Hopefully GM's come up with better solutions. I don't like the idea of not restoring those cash items. I want to change name as well but when I see the new policy, fk that. >.> It is so unfair. Fix the Special service or remove it from the system since no one would bother avail a fk up service like that. I mean who would be in a right mind to avail that and got his/her cash items deleted forever. When I joined Rohan, I was surprised at how they handle gender change, name change or race change, why do we have to delete our items when in other games, I just need to type the name and click the submit button to change whatever the fk I want. They were asking us for consideration, well it's time for you GM's to consider us as your valued player. We understand that there are abusive ones and you want to generate income, but innocent people are getting dragged into this **** and there are better ways to generate money from us.
    Thank you lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Well they probably are to lazy to check where the character was and where the character is going to try and control this kind of exploit.
    I almost cried when I asked for an item transfer from my Noirs bags to her event inventory and they said a solid no. I had like 12 solo scrolls and a bunch of talismans and costums from events ended up deleting them because i didn't have enough space for them.
    So maybe adding a "limited amount of item hoarding" to the players guide would be nice so players don't rage later
    This kind of decisions makes the game more pay to win by the day than it was already.
    so you think your not abusing it when you told them though..?
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast