+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Probably Snatch and pillage are gonna get changed in the near/far future cause 30mint cool down for any skill is just plain retarded.
    I would rather be able to snatch 2 buffs for 240 seconds with a cooldown of 250.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

people doubt wizards for pvp or pve mirrors and **** like that that staff mastery lvl 7 would be templars blunt wth all the psy buffs u an get as of now is gonna beable to do damage with 3.0 staff or 2.0 staff cuz of 1xx psy

Quote Originally Posted by tameless420 View Post
    people doubt wizards for pvp or pve mirrors and **** like that that staff mastery lvl 7 would be templars blunt wth all the psy buffs u an get as of now is gonna beable to do damage with 3.0 staff or 2.0 staff cuz of 1xx psy
    Heres the sauce: I got a wizz with psy twins and 2x twin signs +6 (the 2 signs give like 260 all stats combined)

My staff is 2 part upgrade 1.0 staff with matk instead so its like 58 matk?

wearing the clashing valley costume and bunny ears with lvl 7 temper and mind training (thats 85% psy increase)

I got 22k magic attack

my regular hits are around 20k and my crits are 60k+

also it boosts magic attack so I can use health coil (no need for hp abs on weapon) lvl 5 health coil does around 40k heals back 90% of that and 15 second cooldown? deal!

i want to get onyx staff with 80% magic attack so my destroy literally wrecks the **** out of mobs while being full psy but no1 picks those things up :|

also in mirror dungeon I still need a party, i do ok until its rebuff time and then my wizz gets mobbed (only got lvl 7 shield temper training and destroy)

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Heres the sauce: I got a wizz with psy twins and 2x twin signs +6 (the 2 signs give like 260 all stats combined)

My staff is 2 part upgrade 1.0 staff with matk instead so its like 58 matk?

wearing the clashing valley costume and bunny ears with lvl 7 temper and mind training (thats 85% psy increase)

I got 22k magic attack

my regular hits are around 20k and my crits are 60k+

also it boosts magic attack so I can use health coil (no need for hp abs on weapon) lvl 5 health coil does around 40k heals back 90% of that and 15 second cooldown? deal!

i want to get onyx staff with 80% magic attack so my destroy literally wrecks the **** out of mobs while being full psy but no1 picks those things up :|

Also in mirror dungeon I still need a party, i do ok until its rebuff time and then my wizz gets mobbed (only got lvl 7 shield temper training and destroy)
    Your description made me chuckle even tho it wasn't meant to be funny, gj tho XD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I asked on the other thread who has Twin auras but you actually have one

let me see
    Wiz has this skill before name "Weakness" and this update patch is REBUILD
    as I remember its only 12% decrease to your opponent's max HP and MP before and cool down of 30 secs.
    as update comes the SKILL now has Decreases the target's Max HP and MP by 15% for 15 seconds.

this is small info for wiz...
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

lvl 7 weakness drops hp by 50% but like I said all they can do is annoy ppl in pvp.

Weakness got boosted sir check your skill descriptions first. What he/she/it said^
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Ow, these sound yummy. Is that a boss drop? Can it be sold on EM? I wantz :x
    I'm using vit and psy twins atm, so lacking on psy ofc Q.Q

So just for the update: I saw that suspicious Onyx armor thing. Looks like the newest and best armor right now? Can it be farmed somewhere (I bet you gonna tell me in mirror dungeons lol)?

Edit: Ah yah, if I want to let my SES / SRS get picked up by my monkey - which setting made it happen? I can't remember xD

Edit2: Nvm bout the twin signs question. Just found the other topic
    Last edited by knuffl88; 04-17-2016 at 01:05 AM.

Banned
    I rolled up a mage yesterday (MindGames), put stuff on it that I had lying around in event & IM inv (title, trophy, costume, exp stone, a couple ses and junk like that) and went building it int-style
    They definitely hit harder with the reskill huehue

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Ow, these sound yummy. Is that a boss drop? Can it be sold on EM? I wantz :x
    I'm using vit and psy twins atm, so lacking on psy ofc Q.Q

So just for the update: I saw that suspicious Onyx armor thing. Looks like the newest and best armor right now? Can it be farmed somewhere (I bet you gonna tell me in mirror dungeons lol)?

Edit: Ah yah, if I want to let my SES / SRS get picked up by my monkey - which setting made it happen? I can't remember xD

Edit2: Nvm bout the twin signs question. Just found the other topic

dont try to buy from anyone because the GM changed the rules if u try to trade any ph rohan items they will get auto deleted.