+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Why does everyone jump the bandwagon and assuming OP is speaking the truth?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I for one... don't.

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Cheated? That is pretty ridiculous. Who cares if someone sits watching EM all day and buys something that was placed there for sale (unless he's doing it with a bot and sends 1000 requests per sec slowing down the server of course)? EM is meant for buying and selling items, there is no official transfer function. If you want to transfer a character don't be cheapass and put a high price instead of "really cheap", you still get 90% back or 81 if you want it back on the original acc.
    I have only one word for this - HuninHune (if you don't know who that was, ask some of the veteran players here).

He had sniping down to an art and made millions of RPs doing it.

And I'm just gonna put this out there, there are a LOT of cheapasses in this game. If there weren't, Hunin wouldn't have made a (virtual) dime.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo01 View Post
    So if i log on EM and see a lvl 115+ char for 300 rp ( got registred 5 to 10 minutes ago )

and i buy it cause of the basic reason that it is cheap, I HAVE TO FEAR TO GET BANNED? These GM's are broken in half lol, There is no way the Gm's can prove if a person is really sniping on em unless the person buys the char like 1 to 4 min after it has been put up, ( with logs of boths accounts, IP's etc ) Otherwise its just a BS excuse cause they want someone who wanna transfer their alts to another account to put it up for a higher amount of rp so that PlayWith can take away a higher profit in % of the transfer,

There is NOTHING logical about this system at all,

Even if people would sit and snipe EM 24/7 get cheap prizes on items and character this is a PART of logic economics, u gonna ban someone who buys something on ebay 3 mins after they see it cause it was waaay below average price?,

nah nah, GG WP GM's for making EM an even bigger pile of trash than it already is with the stupid rp/ecash converter and the tax to try to stop people from making more of their rp from the game than actually dropping 500$ a month on the game,
    If the character 's owner complains to the GMs about you sniping him, then yes it is. Perhaps you might want to ask Hunin sometime what YNK did about him
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 05-17-2016 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I for one... don't.

I have only one word for this - HuninHune (if you don't know who that was, ask some of the veteran players here).

He had sniping down to an art and made millions of RPs doing it.

And I'm just gonna put this out there, there are a LOT of cheapasses in this game. If there weren't, Hunin wouldn't have made a (virtual) dime.

If the character 's owner complains to the GMs about you sniping him, then yes it is. Perhaps you might want to ask Hunin sometime what YNK did about him
    the fact that you even compare this case to Hunins is a laughing matter,

1st,

We are not talking about him sniping 1 character, or by mistakte buying 1 character cause of it's price, In his case you know damn well hes numbers was probly above the 100s of characters, So comparing these to two cases is not fair in any way,

2nd,
    My point is still the same, PlayWith wants players to even transfer their alts in at " normal " price for the char they want to transfer to one of their other accounts, 200rps vs 5000 rps is a big diffrence of that % they gets out of it, Once again....it's all about washing the profit players can make on their characters and items on em so that they can more or less force players to purchase rp since e-cash aint worth ****,

This is a PTW game with a company whos goal is to make money, Nothing wrong with that at all However, BANNING players cause of cases likes this just shows that the GM's greed is waaaaay over their heads,

So unless you HONESTLY compare this guys 1 purchase of a character to HuninHune +100 purchases it just dismisses any valid point u were trying to make

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    lol even if he is lying 100% it should be nothing wrong with buying a char that someone puts up on em, no matter how high or low the price is, Unless GmS can prove that the ip adresses of seller and buyer that was uploading and purchasing the character was the same they should just take this BIG L!!

Normally i agree with Mr Penguin, but now for the very 1st time i cannot, HuninHune was a classic back in the days, but how manny snipes did he achive before GM's got hes acc banned? not only 1 like this guy, i can tell you that much, So comparing HuninHunes work to this guy is just a joke.....unless you think he is the new HuninHune? question is then....should he not have been banned already numeros times if that was the case? and im pretty sure someone who knows the art of sniping knows better then to go on forum and try to get the communitys attention on hes matter, it would make 0% sense since gms mostly only drop by here to what players gossip about and 97.9% NEVER doing any actual changes based on players suggestions or outbursts,
    Last edited by kenji91; 05-17-2016 at 12:19 PM.
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

QQ spam

Baddies will be banned
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

You sir seems to speaking about a diffrent game, This is Rohan Blood Feud
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    You sir seems to speaking about a diffrent game, This is Rohan Blood Feud
    Many who deserve it did not get banned in the past. Some who maybe didn't did. However I know for a fact that if you currently seriously misbehave (as in scamming people or hacking accounts or using cheats) and there is proof, you will get perma-banned. All the others stuff like harassment, QQ, raging vs gms etc. won't get you a (perma) ban easily, and frankly I don't give a sh1t about that. This community is so toxic, if you'd ban everyone who'd harass someone else you'd end up permabanning whole of rohan in a few days.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by buferownia View Post
    To whom it may concern,
    Since when that buying a character on Em leggally and
    selling is legally will cause you to be banned?
    ok let me ask this.... are you emila1985 ????? the character you bought it was named "fate"???? if that was the case that character sold for 1111 ecash and it was re-sold for 35000 ecash.....................
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Many who deserve it did not get banned in the past. Some who maybe didn't did. However I know for a fact that if you currently seriously misbehave (as in scamming people or hacking accounts or using cheats) and there is proof, you will get perma-banned. All the others stuff like harassment, QQ, raging vs gms etc. won't get you a (perma) ban easily, and frankly I don't give a sh1t about that. This community is so toxic, if you'd ban everyone who'd harass someone else you'd end up permabanning whole of rohan in a few days.
    hahaha exacly.

just as you might aswell ban everyone on whos selling or buying item on IM with prices GM's did not " approve # of, if i put up a limestone portal stone on em for 10k rps and someone is stupid enough to buy it i wonder if GM's would be me or the buyer? or maybe both of us? they clearely lacks real rohan " gangstas " to ban so they go after whatever people they feel like banning lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo01 View Post
    the fact that you even compare this case to Hunins is a laughing matter,

1st,

We are not talking about him sniping 1 character, or by mistakte buying 1 character cause of it's price, In his case you know damn well hes numbers was probly above the 100s of characters, So comparing these to two cases is not fair in any way,

2nd,
    My point is still the same, PlayWith wants players to even transfer their alts in at " normal " price for the char they want to transfer to one of their other accounts, 200rps vs 5000 rps is a big diffrence of that % they gets out of it, Once again....it's all about washing the profit players can make on their characters and items on em so that they can more or less force players to purchase rp since e-cash aint worth ****,

This is a PTW game with a company whos goal is to make money, Nothing wrong with that at all However, BANNING players cause of cases likes this just shows that the GM's greed is waaaaay over their heads,

So unless you HONESTLY compare this guys 1 purchase of a character to HuninHune +100 purchases it just dismisses any valid point u were trying to make
    The OP has made a total of 8 posts in this forum. I don't know sh!t about him, whether he is an EM sniper or not. Don't expect me to take him at his word.

If you had bothered to read what I wrote, I SAID that if you buy a character cheap and THE OWNER COMPLAINS that he was sniped, chances are you just might get banned. If you do anything in this game that causes hardship to another player, you can be banned even for things that are legal. Read the ToS again - only carefully this time. Nest time you cuss out a GM, remember that you can get banned for ANYTHING or NOTHING AT ALL. Their game, their rules. The PlayWithI GMs are the GODS here. We are merely the peasants allowed to play here as long as we keep paying our tax and surrendering our anal virginity to the powers that be.

I agree putting something valuable on EM at a value far less than it really is worth is stupid. But stupid people transfer characters between accounts while trying to mitigate paying too much EM TAX. It is done often. And people are burned for it.

FYI: Years ago I proposed a Character Transfer Function that works a lot like the sex change and rename functions - something handled during maintenance and would be charged a fee by YNK. It had some holes in the idea such as possibilities to exploit via RMT and transferring to unauthorized accounts and was not considered by YNK. It was went the say way as most of peagle's (and my) old posts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast