+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Doesnt matter reflect shouldnt be debuffable.
    . . and that never happens since many are ok with its changes now

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    . . and that never happens since many are ok with its changes now
    Ppl with no brain cells maybe the skill is called reflect for fks sake.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Ppl with no brain cells maybe the skill is called reflect for fks sake.
    Did you know you can debuff a warlocks mirror too

They've changed all these things like mirror, reflect, shadow, stone skin etc etc. to being debuffable. whilst normal buffs aren't debuffable anymore and honestly I like this way better than how it used to be.

No class should have a superior buff that neglects all CC including debuffs. And honestly, templar vs guardian or templar vs dhan, reflect is still OP since they can't debuff but all their CC get's countered.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

@templar translation: http://prntscr.com/c86t45

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Did you know you can debuff a warlocks mirror too

They've changed all these things like mirror, reflect, shadow, stone skin etc etc. to being debuffable. whilst normal buffs aren't debuffable anymore and honestly I like this way better than how it used to be.

No class should have a superior buff that neglects all CC including debuffs. And honestly, templar vs guardian or templar vs dhan, reflect is still OP since they can't debuff but all their CC get's countered.
    retarded game srslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Well dragon sage reflect can't be erased so warlock Templar and noir reflect shouldn't be debuffable but idk someone on the dev team thought it was a good idea. It is when it comes against a Noir or a Warlock but right now as Templar's are it's very bad for them :l
    Still I love erasing those reflects xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

With the damage nerf there is nothing wrong with making reflect non debuffable its how you defend against a zerg.

With the damage nerf there is nothing wrong with making reflect non debuffable its how you defend against a zerg.
    I have to agree on this

Ohh and lets not forget they have a 10% additional atk speed
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Well dragon sage reflect can't be erased so warlock Templar and noir reflect shouldn't be debuffable but idk someone on the dev team thought it was a good idea. It is when it comes against a Noir or a Warlock but right now as Templar's are it's very bad for them :l
    Still I love erasing those reflects xD
    Making the ulti of someone debuffable would pretty much kill of the whole class lol...I mean who'd grind to +50 to get their ulti deleted by every debuff lol + it's not like they got anything else that's good beside their ulti lol.

it's true they went too hard on templars, I find it hard to call these patches ''balance'' patches. I could easily live with temps having a reflect that can't be debuffed considdering the state they are in now. The koreans however seem to want to change things in the same way for all classes, thus everything being self buffed, more aura's no more debuffing normal buffs but only special buffs including mirror/reflect...

Honestly for me the real issue isn't reflect but the mana cost on euphoria/group euphoria and mareas grace for priest.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Honestly for me the real issue isn't reflect but the mana cost on euphoria/group euphoria and mareas grace for priest.
    About it lets go into more detailed explanation why this Auras Buffs are way needed.

Templars Healing capability is their constant damage dealing now with their 30% atk spd on Blunt plus an Upgraded Weapon with what? 50% atk spd? thats 80% constant DPS that right now isn't game breaking. For me a Full Twin crappy Priests I have with 65% DD club and Shield ~3k Psyche, ~6k pdf, ~60k HP. After the Patch i was hit by Templars 3-5ks of constant DPS that with Soul Meditation I completely ignored. If that Templar had E/GE on he would be healing himself ~1.5ks E, ~1k GE if I was in that party with him without taking into account he would have his AoE up and leeching way more HP to everyone in that party. Idk if anyone actually knows the real job of the Templar but last time I checked he was a DPS healer which is very needed now that every class is dealing heaps of damage.

Now about Priests Marea's Grace lets take into account how many classes have a 24/7 buff that boosts their HP by multiplying their level: Savage, Berserker, Warlock, Wizard, Priest(MG)...
    ...no one else so hell MG is actually needed. MG gives a solid amount of HP based of the casters level multiplied by the skills level modifier 250% lvl6 and 350 lvl7. If we look at other classes that could use this and have a higher survival in pvp we could see Scouts surviving an ambush Dhans, Int DS, Warlocks, Psy Priests, Savage, Berserkers, Wizards that are very needed in this times of ulti skills and glory so why give this survival Aura a Sustain Mana requirement that completely destroys the whole purpose of it? It makes no sense what so ever. HelfElfs, Giants, Mages, Elfs need it for additional survival. At a level 115 +10 Priest with lvl7 MG that would be 43750 additional HP that could completely change a instant death to a lucky get away and making the PvP more challenging.

This 3 auras are needed for survival purposes not cause it will be game changing or breaking just cause you cant have a Healer dying every time he/she/it gets close by the enemy or even sniped by it.

Ik most of you guys already know this but a more elaborated explanation was needed >.<

Note: This is one of those changes that will completely define the balance patches to be a success or a complete failure and that is talking about PvP survival and not about damage output that needs to be lowered for some classes still.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 08-20-2016 at 04:46 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!