+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffyhere View Post
    listen to it eh, after the duping debacle you are now a main source and welcomed person back and forth talking with the Support team?

faken joke game lol. this cat is the cheater who happily played these cheating fuken chars for how long?

ohowlowdothesefailfukengmsgo? lewlz
    I didn't paid duper.

If there's errors in the game I will inform GMs soo they can change it, play Rohanopoly enjoy the old stat veredict set.

Merry Christmas : )
    Retiring in few days due to the recent updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    They aren't going to tell you they aren't fixing **** until after Jin gets Rans rates, otherwise everyone on Jin's gonna quit before they try to get stuff past +12.
    Well then, that's gonna take a while, considering the fact that they will have to :

*Either reset the dates of this event and start from 0.
    or
    *Give the winning people all the badges that weren't given (we never got badges).
    Retiring in few days due to the recent updates.

Played berserker today and the one thing he need is lower cd of Berserk skill to max 60s or give back old Berserk with 16s duration(200% attack speed) 60s cd.

Rohan peaked in 2010; 2010>2009>2011 & then it ceased... This will be my first and last post... Back in high school '09 I luckily became apart of the Rohan community, as a result of a friends persistent insistence. Partly because of the richness of the world and music it brought me an unspeakable degree of recreation and relaxation as well as excitement. After leaving that beginners' training zone right after character creation (where I ran into quite a number of newly created characters who looked seemed(trapped) :P- people also unfamiliar to the game) I went to the outskirts of the Human Town, where I met more players with whom I grinded for hours, in all acres of Rohan . Before long instead of days to reach level 20 it took me hours to reach 30 and months after my goal then became 50 at the same time I never complained when I learned something new and had to restart my character, because it was just all fun. I mean this is the first game I'm playing through to the wee hours of morning twilight, sleep for a while then back at it again for three days straight (summer of maybe '10). I still recall Amaterasu, Georgina & Shimao great Temps, Priest, Savages and guild leaders I met throughout my 4 year emprise................... What I'm trying to say is that I know it and the GMs know it, things ain't improving, what this game needs for this huge map is an equally huge population, but every year I log to check it's dwindling instead. Creating a new character as I really wish to do would painfully bore, against my reason for playing and sticking with Rohan. I will only play until the end of my winter vacation now because some changes have rendered this game undeserving of my time for recreation. I will hold on just a little longer still... even though the progression of time only seems to brings disappointment. Good luck, sincerely. (Maybe I should have done like Shimao and left this game back in my home country, when the time came to leave)

So what has changed?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxion7 View Post
    So what has changed?
    As far as skills, nothing.

Banned
    Rofl...what do you want him to "report"? Look what he has "accomplished" so far.

Gave glacial users a little more dd/hp...but...

Inflated costume stats again.
    Jin is soon to have Ran rates for reinforcing...meaning even more inflated stats.
    Soon to come conquest patch that will offer access to even more allstats.

As we all know on the dps scale blunt mastery benefits exponentially more from stat inflation then other damage sources, so basically with recent/soon to be coming changes templars are just getting more OP while morons think the extra 10dd is going to somehow make a difference. It should be kind of obvious how OP blunt mastery is when they have to run a special event for the power arena just to get people to play something other then templar, but apparently asking them to fix it is too much to ask for lol.

Hey Atzigan, how was the meeting with devs? Any news?

you should patch the melee skill sharpend melee for str scouts again, because the description is wrong. I made a str scout dropped all kinds of IM stuff on it and added sharpend blade, but nothing happend really! Very dissapointed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Hey Atzigan, how was the meeting with devs? Any news?
    I'm guessing he was full of ****.

Look at the latest 'balancing' we have. 50% melee / magic scrolls and ****. I guess templars weren't hitting hard enough so they felt the need to pump'em up.