+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Chillax guys, we are here to give those questions a reliable info regarding what are the best between an melee or Magic or a full/melee Zhen type, why dont you guys post the differences based on your actual test instead of throwing salt to each other? with CONS and PROS and let the person who needs your advice will choose, at least you give the best shot, arguing non stop cant help the players choosing right info.

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    Chillax guys, we are here to give those questions a reliable info regarding what are the best between an melee or Magic or a full/melee Zhen type, why dont you guys post the differences based on your actual test instead of throwing salt to each other? with CONS and PROS and let the person who needs your advice will choose, at least you give the best shot, arguing non stop cant help the players choosing right info.
    Finally found a good advice here. Why everyone is so salty nowadays? It's time to calm down and help your co-players in a nice way.

oh i definely agree, i brought on the table actually tested materials in my messages and u can understand what is the way to take, i get mocked abt that.
    sure my language is a bit colorfull but the infomations are there
    I actually tested all the things related to new maps, but im not really happy to share them with such community, i will see about it

to recap for the guy that opened the topic:

1- u dont really need a max melee/hp/ra/magic weapon to farm ur way up to 115+20
    2- ur best bet for PVP is magic zhen since ur skill hit and require magic attack
    3- if u cant find a magic zhen go for HP one since WFFS comes up every 10 sec, while u HK u will not auto attak (i have a int ds belive me)
    in HK ur dekan will be busy with breath,healt drain,ffs,wffs,healt to mana and zhen counter if u really want some extra dmg
    4- get vit+int twins u'll able to 1shot all mobs, and at lvl 101 when u get WFFS bring it to lvl 3 with ses +ases and u can 2shot any upper room with an HP zhen

Build: full intel dragon sage

100% chance to AOE at lvl 7 with splitter, make Evolve 6/7 too and you'll have (with Suction lvl 6) 6% hp abso with 100% chance to AOE with your regular attacks. Every attack will hit all mobs around you and you'll heal full from it.

Zhen mastery (from Dragon Sage) Works like blunt mastery now, my guess is that it transforms your magic attack to melee attack with a certain factor and then uses your intel (1000 intel is 1x boost factor for example) to boost the converted magic attack with a said 1 or 2 or 3x multiplyer. Also all defensive skills like Critical immunity and Impenetratable work with Intelligence to boost your defense, my guess is this is FLAT defense meaning if you get 1k intel and you have impenetratable lvl 7 (200% from intel = applied to defense) you get 2000 flat pdf, you'll easily tank mobs while being full intel.

full intel build with melee zhen gives you:
    - Max melee and maximal damage on your AOE auto attacks
    - automatic heals with every auto attack due to suction
    - enough flat pdf to grind anywhere beside the new dungeons
    - crits will deal 0 damage on you as well (beside pvp, dhans invenom will still eat you alive)

Making your char full vit or using a % hp weapon is retarded, it slows down your grinding process, it's the most inefficient way of grinding, it would be more usefull to go full str on a dragon sage than get a vit build with vit weapon.

As for pve/pvp, my friend used a dragon sage with +12 rings, int set +14 etc. he used a mixed upg zhen of 2.0 and 3.0 parts I think, having 80% melee and 80% hp, not sure about the DD. He was able to solo some of the mirror dungeons (due to the AOE auto attacks and abso in evolve). He used to crit ppl 30-40k regular hits in pvp but you need OP gear and upg weapon for that.

Breath, health drain, wffs etc are overrated, your regular damage outdamages those skills by FAR (DPS), specially in pve coz you have 100% chance to AOE.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

oops, I dont think this thread gets so many replies like this, thx a lot guys. first of all, I would say my goal is going demonic with my priest (pure pve), i'm owning a int sage on isen, using chimera acc and eye/ear which gives me 490 int/vit and some magic atk, glacial set, chimera charr with 50% HP and 38% dd, 38k HP selfbuff (not any talisman, medal, costume, etc), probadly with marea lvl6 I got 65k, but my priest cant maintance it. so I think @sniper is right, farming with HK running I should go for melee charr for zhen counter and normal aoe with splitter, wffs is nice cuz it's based on magic atk too (sadly im just lvl100 right now xD). Im just confusing about it's pdef, although crt immune, impenetration and maga guard all based on int, mobs in demonic still crit me 15k+ lololol. nvm guys, I'll test it myself with magic and melee charr later, stop making war :P

Quote Originally Posted by shine6490 View Post
    oops, I dont think this thread gets so many replies like this, thx a lot guys. first of all, I would say my goal is going demonic with my priest (pure pve), i'm owning a int sage on isen, using chimera acc and eye/ear which gives me 490 int/vit and some magic atk, glacial set, chimera charr with 50% HP and 38% dd, 38k HP selfbuff (not any talisman, medal, costume, etc), probadly with marea lvl6 I got 65k, but my priest cant maintance it. so I think @sniper is right, farming with HK running I should go for melee charr for zhen counter and normal aoe with splitter, wffs is nice cuz it's based on magic atk too (sadly im just lvl100 right now xD). Im just confusing about it's pdef, although crt immune, impenetration and maga guard all based on int, mobs in demonic still crit me 15k+ lololol. nvm guys, I'll test it myself with magic and melee charr later, stop making war :P
    If you go to the new maps, your pdf/mdf etc. is ignored thus why those mobs hit you so hard. The only way to stay alive is to:
    1: get good DD, which is hard on ISEN so you gonna need a party with rumirs/priests
    2: get as much attackspeed and melee as you can, this will increase your damage and thus your healing through absorption
    3: get as much HP as possible, you need the HP to tank mobs when you rebuff or when your HK derps

if you use chimera charr:
    - 50% hp
    - 45% melee
    - 38% dd
    - 35% attackspeed
    - 200 vit/int stone of your choice

I have to mention that going INT sage on ISEN isn't the best way to go if you'd ask me, you'll have a hard time lvling in the new dungeons there since you cant stack enough DD or HP to tank the hits when you're not getting heals from AOE Suction. If you want to play a dekan there it might be easier to go Dragon Knight, you can get a glacial weapon with 50% DD and 68% hp. Dragon Knight's zhen mastery converts HP to melee so you'd have good sustain (full vit) and good melee. The only sad thing is you only have 1 AOE (Zhen Counter) rather than aoe's on every auto attack like Sages have.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-13-2016 at 06:47 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

yea I once think about vit DK, it's zhen mastery boost melee based on vit and HP, which means it has both good HP and melee, but as you said, the worse thing is it doesnt have aoe regular atk, so I'd go sage, for more fun, I'll try to find the best way xD

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    If you go to the new maps, your pdf/mdf etc. is ignored thus why those mobs hit you so hard.
    Wrong. Pdef is not ignored and it get taken in count a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by shine6490 View Post
    not really smart idea.
    as you state u are PVE char, why would u go with a weapon that is mainly pvp and cost u monthly maintain?
    get a glacial with fixed stats, those are the best for PVE

careful with inpenetrable, since dekan is famous to bug out on HK, u will have some delay time on evolve, in that time you will not have all the Pdef your get from it.
    as I already stated, you will not hit many AA if you gonna use skills, so if you go with the stupid melee build, dont put those skill on the HK at least.

I guess you will probably regret that all of ur money went on melee gear after you get WFFS
    enjoy the bad advices

Hi im full int sage and i solo sunken with mag zhen only feathers +6.

And i cant understand why go vit berseker,go full str and you oneshot mobs in upper why use 2 hits?