+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    This is what GM told us about : The problem in Searching program which is used by Gamemasters. They said that I didnt upgraded my armors and I had to send many tickets to ensure that I did upgrade but failed all (at least 5 times) from +0 to +6 for only one armor; in other acc I did 4 times for this armor, too but failed all.
    GM Karazy
    Game Master
    Staff

Posted on: 01 July 2015 11:09 AM

Thank you for contacting us using Playwith Interactive Game Support.

I apologize for the earlier responses to your ticket. It turns out that we had a bug in our searching software that was not showing the results they were looking for when searched for specifically, but they come up in a general scan. I see that you failed several upgrade attempts, and for that kind of luck during a boosted event I can understand your frustration. I assure you, that our rates were increased dramatically across the board, and many people (Logs I have direct access to BTW) had great success during this event. I am not sure what your complaint is exactly. If you want someone to vent your frustration to, please, choose me for that.

Are there anybody getting good rates in upgrading or enhancing armors on ISEN server? GM ensures that the rate of enhancing items is better than before the event starts. I cant believe it because ppl on ISEN enhanced and failed more than before this event begins (not only me). When the searching system used by GM is bugged, they blame on players. Is there a trick on the rate of enhancing or upgrading? Indeed, the rate if worse than it was before. I make sure that the rate is not increased as it must be.
    Last edited by vipaccount; 07-02-2015 at 09:56 PM.

Don't reinforce or forge or do anything. Buy items from other players. Forging and stuff is rigged you'll only fail.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Don't reinforce or forge or do anything. Buy items from other players. Forging and stuff is rigged you'll only fail.
    Its funny how they don't listen and end up braking a lot of stuff or loosing a lot of money ><
    Then just pop on forum to complain they had a lot of bad luck -_-
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Its funny how they don't listen and end up braking a lot of stuff or loosing a lot of money ><
    Then just pop on forum to complain they had a lot of bad luck -_-
    Yup, general stupidity of people. I think I posted the same message about maybe 5 times now but it seems people like to lose their money rather than to 100% sure buy a good item from the EM. Well they stack PW wallet so I can't really care lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h