+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Are you play that game? Now evryone solo with 2-3 chars like a sunnyangel... nobody make partyes cos population is low and epic upgrade players are soo important... you all are hight lvls and didnt see how that game will be played from event to event boost lvl 50-95 lol fun at low lvls will be killed.And if you are not undarstand my inglish again just remember Templar / dekan and alot other clases are NERFED alredy! Berseeker have 100% boost of what? 15% boost str... please...
    Well he does play the game that's why he knows a lot! Regarding Dekans just wait for the balance patch. It's pointless to QQ about them when they are not yet fixed. So just relax and PK in game. KEKEKEK!
    Last edited by aliencreature; 04-20-2016 at 06:43 PM.

Man sorry but you talk for things like 2 years ago... are you play that game NOW??? lol at R1 mobs are lvl 75 so good luck to play lvl 30 here Someone lvl 115 play at R5 WTF i wanna screenshot
    All party spots you talking about play only who dont have time or gear and using to botting 24/7 on hunter kit... these spots ARE NOT PARTY SPOTS ANYMORE !!! Spire,Roha,R1,R2,R4,R5,Kalistia/
    J4,Cala, ulbrech lab.... that is spots nobody use becouse there have no exp lol update your information then start argue with me good luck

I grind on kalista at least once every 3 months for 1 month straight (how else u gonna restock on fragments!)

j4 cala are actually not bad spots I find ppl there all the time

R3 is actually really good now that the mobs lvls are 98-99 its a great place to lvl if u dont wana go to kalista.

Also I grind in r5 regularly its the perfect overnight grinding spot.

Mirror (with quest) > warehouse > mirror (no quest) > rone > upper> r5 > maps and fire temple and ash

from a solo perspective I personally dont do parties unless some1 got party pack or its a warehouse party where you wont run out of mobs and the party can get you faster mkills.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    If you don't mind add me every now and then ;D

Um those spots are used not as often but they are used every now and then. Dungs are better no need to deny it :P
    Also a good way to evade those RPKers while leveling
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Omg trolls i talking if you are lvl 70 you dont have all that sh3t to play you need priest in party defender in party to can lvl up.All you talking about your old fashion style to soloing.YES I KNOW you all got fethers silva +12 for lvl 50 and can lvl up in ronelia from that lvl and can full IM from lvl 1 to play R3 and get lvl 50 yeh but you all are PRO!(at night i go rpk sunnyangel at R5 for sure *devil smile*)

Just imagine if you can! You are new player and go na play from lvl 1 and nobody can buff you MB lvl 7 or Alm lvl 7! How you will lvl up a scout or ranger or another low defense class? You need play with low lvl mobs for monts.... terrible.I see rohan dev trying to making diferent game like another succssesful games in the world but they have POPULATION we here play 1 vs 1 that is the problem!

Omg trolls i talking if you are lvl 70 you dont have all that sh3t to play you need priest in party defender in party to can lvl up.All you talking about your old fashion style to soloing.YES I KNOW you all got fethers silva +12 for lvl 50 and can lvl up in ronelia from that lvl and can full IM from lvl 1 to play R3 and get lvl 50 yeh but you all are PRO!(at night i go rpk sunnyangel at R5 for sure *devil smile*)

Just imagine if you can! You are new player and go na play from lvl 1 and nobody can buff you MB lvl 7 or Alm lvl 7! How you will lvl up a scout or ranger or another low defense class? You need play with low lvl mobs for monts.... terrible.I see rohan dev trying to making diferent game like another succssesful games in the world but they have POPULATION we here play 1 vs 1 that is the problem!
    I see what you tryna point out dude and i agree to to some extent, me myself have low lvl alts that i just put in low lvl areas to help new players to get a pt, But like sunny said take a priest and defender with you and it should be all good. I think it's good that you actually have to pt up with active players ( or atleast people on hk lol) to get the benefits of their class to the pt,

That will encourage more people to actually set partys up with priests and defenders that are controlled by OTHER players insted of having an alt buffing alm to you main all day without even having to use a hk lol.
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Man sorry but you talk for things like 2 years ago... are you play that game NOW??? lol at R1 mobs are lvl 75 so good luck to play lvl 30 here Someone lvl 115 play at R5 WTF i wanna screenshot
    All party spots you talking about play only who dont have time or gear and using to botting 24/7 on hunter kit... these spots ARE NOT PARTY SPOTS ANYMORE !!! Spire,Roha,R1,R2,R4,R5,Kalistia/
    J4,Cala, ulbrech lab.... that is spots nobody use becouse there have no exp lol update your information then start argue with me good luck
    Theres always people grinding in r5. Both my lvl 115s grind there if I need somewhere out of sight to grind while Im afk and I know of many others that grind there too.

And cala/ j4 is always full of people, even full parties. And I always see people on the southern map grinding aswell. I take my priest there alot as the mobs are Orange for her and Orange colour mobs give the best exp. ;o

Its not hard to lvl in Rohan even as a high lvl or a newbie. If you cant find a party, you make one. Theres always someone wanting to lvl regardless of lvl.

It might take you 30 minutes to make a party but thats better than standing around for 5 hours QQing that theres no parities or no one to lvl with.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Whenever people bring up an argument you can't go up against you switch and bring in a new topic to QQ about lmaooo.

Have fun finding no party, in a dead game much angri huehue
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned

what does that have to do with elf skills not needing balancing?

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    That will encourage more people to actually set partys up with priests and defenders that are controlled by OTHER players insted of having an alt buffing alm to you main all day without even having to use a hk lol.
    Seems like that was pretty much the point of all the balancing...no more need for pure buffer toons sitting in a safe zone, and hopefully when its all said and done the most effective parties aren't going to consist of mostly templars anymore...they'll actually have some variety to make use of auras and group skills since you can't just do it with your afk buffer not in the party anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Seems like that was pretty much the point of all the balancing...no more need for pure buffer toons sitting in a safe zone, and hopefully when its all said and done the most effective parties aren't going to consist of mostly templars anymore...they'll actually have some variety to make use of auras and group skills since you can't just do it with your afk buffer not in the party anymore.
    Guard, Def, Priest, Rumir, Templar, [Insert another DPS or Supporter here] that is how most pts will consist. Well at least with what everyone pretty much play but that can be different cause Templars wont be as needed as in the past.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!