+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    when was the last time you play Rohan? when was the last time u forge ? are u really currently playing this game? have u seen the rates? everything is fail fail and fail, and I like said before im talking about new players, how they supposed to forge that? and if talking about farmin u said about making aoe, lets take example of scout ...I have seen new players with abs and they died easily...... So if hitting 45k is beyond ridicule how can I call a 85k shield strike????
    I know I have played - but I'm still pondering on which game you're talking about.
    These forge rates are already enhanced and compare nothing to the forge rates in the old days. I actually have played with these "jainus" forge rates, and they're not bad at all, especially in the lower levels. It's beyond easy to get that dagger fixed, and making a grinding sword is not hard at all.
    I know, I have made several ones. My guardian used to have over 6 weapons, for varying purposes. Unfortunately, you are from the "upgraded" era and know only one purpose to a weapon. As such, you have no knowledge about the actual possibilities.

That is exactly why a full vitality dekan with a one wonder button works so well for you, and is exactly why it upsets players with that same mindset when that one hit wonder button is no longer a viable tactic. It also does not require any tactical forethought and gearing is just the same: get HP, get DD and you're good to go. Congratulations.

Scouts are, next to guardians, one of the most enjoyable classes to play as. However, it again, requires some basic thought in what to use when.

You do not just spam all your AOE's at once to then wait for them to go out of cooldown, you must learn your skills and their cooldowns and you use them at their appropriate moments.
    Don't blame the game for playing the class wrong.

And what's with this forum needing to split your message in tenfold, editing sentence by sentence as it otherwise bugs out and won't post anything..
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 01-03-2016 at 03:17 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I know I have played - but I'm still pondering on which game you're talking about.
    These forge rates are already enhanced and compare nothing to the forge rates in the old days. I actually have played with these "jainus" forge rates, and they're not bad at all, especially in the lower levels. It's beyond easy to get that dagger fixed, and making a grinding sword is not hard at all.
    I know, I have made several ones. My guardian used to have over 6 weapons, for varying purposes. Unfortunately, you are from the "upgraded" era and know only one purpose to a weapon. As such, you have no knowledge about the actual possibilities.

That is exactly why a full vitality dekan with a one wonder button works so well for you, and is exactly why it upsets players with that same mindset when that one hit wonder button is no longer a viable tactic. It also does not require any tactical forethought and gearing is just the same: get HP, get DD and you're good to go. Congratulations.

Scouts are, next to guardians, one of the most enjoyable classes to play as. However, it again, requires some basic thought in what to use when.

You do not just spam all your AOE's at once to then wait for them to go out of cooldown, you must learn your skills and their cooldowns and you use them at their appropriate moments.
    Don't blame the game for playing the class wrong.

And what's with this forum needing to split your message in tenfold, editing sentence by sentence as it otherwise bugs out and won't post anything..
    are u sure u playing this game? enhanced forge? are u talking about LOL? or WOW? Rohan rates are too low, twin, forge etc, btw im not from the upg era, im from 2009 player, picking by myself crones and stuff while killing mobs..... blaming the game for the class wrong? Sir, game has been always unbalanced, since farming to pvping, everything is unbalanced, some characters have more advantages than others. And again im asking if 45k dffs is ridicule how u call a 85 k shield strike?
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

and for pvp? like I said before, after patch DK are hitting half dffs , no more decent pvp with a temp, not fair, what if someone pk u, u cant defend urself cuz ur nerfed???.
    Go out and buy a calculator if you dont understand how my suggested buffs work. That version of dekan is a billion times better than some stupid wffs/dffs ****.

Also why dont you flip the tables around and answer me how ppl are defending themselves against a ****ing dino with 300k hp and 60% dd who can literally 1 hit people before the update.

As far as lvling goes if you listened to EaglePhoenix you would know how to grind with the ****tiest of **** **** gear.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Go out and buy a calculator if you dont understand how my suggested buffs work. That version of dekan is a billion times better than some stupid wffs/dffs ****.

Also why dont you flip the tables around and answer me how ppl are defending themselves against a ****ing dino with 300k hp and 60% dd who can literally 1 hit people before the update.

As far as lvling goes if you listened to EaglePhoenix you would know how to grind with the ****tiest of **** **** gear.
    tell that to the sandy scorpions!!!!! they rule the server again with what? dk? humans? nah nah , temps!!!! doing 85k-120 k ss!!!!, and u telling me DK op? u telling ur version of dekan is "billion better"??? please tell me this is the new year 2016 joke, ur version of dekan will let the temp rule the game more than now. Are u currently playing this game? or just a forum camper? btw.... dont waste ur time on dekan development, PWI will never!!! but NEVER hear ur suggestion.

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Commoner
    tell that to the sandy scorpions!!!!! they rule the server again with what? dk? humans? nah nah , temps!!!! doing 85k-120 k ss!!!!, and u telling me DK op? u telling ur version of dekan is "billion better"??? please tell me this is the new year 2016 joke, ur version of dekan will let the temp rule the game more than now. Are u currently playing this game? or just a forum camper? btw.... dont waste ur time on dekan development, PWI will never!!! but NEVER hear ur suggestion.
    Funny thing when people bitch about dekans...when temp patch comes if they don't fix blunt mastery game still broken as **** lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Funny thing when people bitch about dekans...when temp patch comes if they don't fix blunt mastery game still broken as **** lol.
    u hit the nail, or we are white or we are black, some races have advantage over others. Thats why im asking but they still dont answer me.... they are currently playing this game or just forum camper? lol

Mr PWI still needs to sell power to the players that enjoy spending in it. For us that like to have fun and are not on the competing part of the game dying every now and then shouldn't be an issue. With Human and Giants complete boost i might even say the game is getting somewhere. But yeah when the Elf Race "Balance" patch comes we can consider the nerf to temps a fix or the "fix" other skills that have no problem at all a complete waist of development brain cell power.

Take it easy guys this "balancing" is gonna take a while.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Welcome back GNYU.

People have been talking about temps since 2008, get a grip.
    It does not justify any other class to hit as much.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Commoner
    If only he were around to see the giant update....would be like a dream come true lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Mr PWI still needs to sell power to the players that enjoy spending in it. For us that like to have fun and are not on the competing part of the game dying every now and then shouldn't be an issue. With Human and Giants complete boost i might even say the game is getting somewhere. But yeah when the Elf Race "Balance" patch comes we can consider the nerf to temps a fix or the "fix" other skills that have no problem at all a complete waist of development brain cell power.

Take it easy guys this "balancing" is gonna take a while.
    if they never sell the "power" to the players what make u think they will do?.... btw there will be a few patchs, but when rohan 2 release .....anyhow everyone know what will happen.