oh rly ? Ask Ahmed then
    Ask Ciapa then
    Ask Joel then
    Ask Nephthys then
    Ask Ducseven then
    Ask Gilgamesh then
    Ask zukii then
    Ask Imba then
    I remember ahmad giving you one my crappy mages info, and when i decided to change info cuz i didnt feel right, you kept dcing me and kicking me out of the account, only few days later i noticed all twins were deleted, but i was faster

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    I think u pretty much got the point here...
    I did, but I simply dont care who is bigger hacker ...

Quote Originally Posted by VtaxNZ3 View Post
    I remember ahmad giving you one my crappy mages info, and when i decided to change info cuz i didnt feel right, you kept dcing me and kicking me out of the account, only few days later i noticed all twins were deleted, but i was faster
    I didnt deleted twins on Moon it was Cabron lolz cuz Hema stole his dragon, at that time i was on HerAngel and someone always used the dagger of Moon on other mage so Moon was unusable for ruler just get ur facts straight son

also u dumb cuz Moon had twins Aura not twins sister acc so idk why would i have deleted them instead of just take them for my own wizz lolz... but u can check my wizz i dont have these acc on my acc or any acc im involved in xD
    dumbass accusing ppl nonsense when u dont even know ur own gear ? funny sh*t ever saw xD
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 02-26-2016 at 06:24 AM.
    /Quit

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    I didnt deleted twins on Moon it was Cabron lolz cuz Hema stole his dragon, at that time i was on HerAngel and someone always used the dagger of Moon on other mage so Moon was unusable for ruler just get ur facts straight son

also u dumb cuz Moon had twins Aura not twins sister acc so idk why would i have deleted them instead of just take them for my own wizz lolz... but u can check my wizz i dont have these acc on my acc or any acc im involved in xD
    dumbass accusing ppl nonsense when u dont even know ur own gear ? funny sh*t ever saw xD

you're fullla shet, you just made a worse lie than before, Moon had twins , and it was you because you was on the account and were active, cabron wasnt even there

and you knew it was cabron but didnt say anything? which of couse you were the one deleting it, that make it worse

thats like when you said nawal scammed your mace, when you traded her the mace and she gave you her mace + 2 rulers instead

but you went telling people she scammed you and spread lies, she even told you to take your club back but give her her club and the ruler and you refused, typical begger scammers.

you are fulla shet.

Quote Originally Posted by VtaxNZ3 View Post
    you're fullla shet, you just made a worse lie than before, Moon had twins , and it was you because you was on the account and were active, cabron wasnt even there
    twins aura +6 x2 + vit twins x2 the twins aura was basically... how it is called ? oh, yes, Mine !

and you knew it was cabron but didnt say anything? which of couse you were the one deleting it, that make it worse
    cuz its not my drama ? not my concern either

thats like when you said nawal scammed your mace, when you traded her the mace and she gave you her mace + 2 rulers instead
    2 ruler ? it was 1 and i wasnt involved in that trade in first place

but you went telling people she scammed you and spread lies, she even told you to take your club back but give her her club and the ruler and you refused, typical begger scammers.
    i paid twins on your acc (herangel) + some 7s + other sh*ts and she paid alot of sh*ts too to +6 it and IM chars u guys couldnt afford and u want she give back a ring from guild drop that wasnt involved in the trade (but it was just lend mace cuz nawal play priest for lend mace for temp cuz shana wanted play cb, not a trade) and u want revert all what u guys gave when u scam ****s in first place ? lol wut nigga please?

you are fulla shet.
    common son, post more when u can make sense, and i repeat again, the Twins Aura vit +6 was mine so please... ur wizz had just vit twins set on it and when cab "deleted" and since i never logged back then on it thats probly u said that cuz u scammed me these twins aura set lolz
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 02-26-2016 at 06:45 AM.
    /Quit

All you people complaining about hacked accounts are dumb as **** to share them with these nutcases. Pretty much every rohan player I've know takes the chance to scam or hack someone/something if they can. Most retards playing here are rotten through and through. It's only a few with whom I'm friends that I trust and I would still never give an expensive item nor an account to them. Ofcourse scamming and hacking is wrong but you gotta be dumb as **** yourself as well to actually share your account with those people lmfao.

People like Shawn pray on those dumb idiots and then scam their asses, don't be dumb or greedy and you'll never get in trouble. I've been playing for over 7 years and I've never been scammed or hacked, I don't RMT I don't do deals that seem to good to be true and I double check everything + I never give any RL info or rohan info to anyone.

Ya'll a bunch of d1cks , let the haters come
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    All you people complaining about hacked accounts are dumb as **** to share them with these nutcases. Pretty much every rohan player I've know takes the chance to scam or hack someone/something if they can. Most retards playing here are rotten through and through. It's only a few with whom I'm friends that I trust and I would still never give an expensive item nor an account to them. Ofcourse scamming and hacking is wrong but you gotta be dumb as **** yourself as well to actually share your account with those people lmfao.

People like Shawn pray on those dumb idiots and then scam their asses, don't be dumb or greedy and you'll never get in trouble. I've been playing for over 7 years and I've never been scammed or hacked, I don't RMT I don't do deals that seem to good to be true and I double check everything + I never give any RL info or rohan info to anyone.

Ya'll a bunch of d1cks , let the haters come

Not me though. I was shared a lot of things (including 2 tali clubs +12 when they were worth 99k rps back then) and I never ran off with people's stuff xD

theres still few ppl that doesn't try to be shawn D:

I can get higher than that ;D
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    well spend what i spent on my temp on another char it will be OP
    any char that i used my stuff on it it was OP so its all about gears + IM

and game is not broken . temps already nerfed . ya im doing OP dmg more than any other temp , but i used to this dmg without scrolls in the past , now guards doing OP dmg away better than temps , Noirs are OP

pvp take longer now not like that past so its fun u guys talk on fourm about broken game when alot of ****s got fixed already i hope u guys pvp a bite and check how the game become instead of talking here about how broken is the game because its not anymore ......

and its not pay2win anymore Guard with +12's can beat me easy when im on +18's

every 1 can pick the char that he can afford i would like to play my guard , since my first pvp char was guard and its the most char i like but i have to play temps because its important for the guild

and after the next patch others classes will good for pvp too so don't rush for now just check the updates that gm done they are working on the right way

thx
    There is OP and then there is fking broken sir. I already posted a video of a temp I had edited with 10000 points in int, str and vit with 5000 in all other stats +100% attack. It has a thrice-wrapped melee of a around 200k. It drops the ruler of ancient darkness in less than 10 seconds critting with 1.45 MILLION (equates to 483,000 damage per pvp crit). Based on those numbers with 775K, you should be doing 4,500,000 PvE pve crit damage and 1,500,000 PvP crit damage per swat. Even with taking into account 80% DD that is 300K crit and 180K regulars per swat in pvp. In short you should be 1 & 2-hitting entire parties with equality - particularly if they have no more than 70% DD.

So you are trying to say that this game is not horribly broken? Well, the staff knows your claims and have been passed your original screen shot. I will leave it to them to determine and answer whether:

1. The game is really broken,
    2. You have been hacking their game or
    3. You have mad photochop skills.

In any case there is a serious problem with their game and they need to deal with it. (And I do NOT call 6-digit melee "nerfed" in any way, shape or form)

Good luck bro
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 02-26-2016 at 08:48 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    There is OP and then there is fking broken sir. I already posted a video of a temp I had edited with 10000 points in int, str and vit with 5000 in all other stats +100% attack. It has a thrice-wrapped melee of a around 200k. It drops the ruler of ancient darkness in less than 10 seconds critting with 1.45 MILLION (equates to 483,000 damage per pvp crit). Based on those numbers with 775K, you should be doing 4,500,000 PvE pve crit damage and 1,500,000 PvP crit damage per swat. Even with taking into account 80% DD that is 300K crit and 180K regulars per swat in pvp. In short you should be 1 & 2-hitting entire parties with equality - particularly if they have no more than 70% DD.

So you are trying to say that this game is not horribly broken? Well, the staff knows your claims and have been passed your original screen shot. I will leave it to them to determine and answer whether:

1. The game is really broken,
    2. You have been hacking their game or
    3. You have mad photochop skills.

Good luck bro
    Yea well you're a moron. The game is broken that's nothing new.

But hey, what are you trying to do there, bragging about the absolute no power you have over YNK's CEOs decisions ? lmao.

Mad cuz its not your game awh fk.