View Poll Results: Which of our current projects would you be MOST interested in seeing prioritized?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Game Balancing (Skill Improvement/Changes)!

35 64.81%
  • Game Balancing (Damage Formula Rework for PvP + PvE)!

32 59.26%
  • New Boss Monster w/ New Drops + Improved AI!

9 16.67%
  • New PvP Item Sets (Armors/Weapons) obtainable through PVP/Dungeons!

3 5.56%
  • New Item Sets (Armors/Weapons)!

2 3.70%
  • New Dungeons/Maps (Including Renewal of Old Content)!

10 18.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    you are all over the place in fact after reading and re reading 4 times I still dont get what you are saying.
    What RBNXD said. The lack of balance in this game is caused by so many things. When you bring up the topic, it can get complicated. I got on a tangent about the Exp rates, but basically i'm comparing how the exp gain speed gets slower and slower and slower, like how BM makes a Templar stronger and stronger and stronger as their Int increases. For BM to work, the Int Divisor should be removed because exponential values don't turn out well in the long run. It becomes uncontrollable.

What is wrong with the "damage formula"? Its new for me, never had a problem with it. I voted for New Dungeons/Maps, everyone voted for balancing anyway (which is really impotant). The renewal of old content sounds good too. But i thought new dungeons/maps=new boss monsters too. And whats the point of making new bosses? There are already a lot of bosses in this game without any drops. Why don't they just update their drops?
    Plus there should be an option for game contents too. New maps and dungeons are okay, but we need more thing to do in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    They are the gamer equivalent of Electronic Arts.
    *ubisoft.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    slow day I mean typical day at work
    sure.

I think they should focus on game balancing, since everybody is crying about it and it's obvious why a lot of people are leaving. Then next is the new content. Last, market the game, maybe release it on Steam. This game will gain a lot of players again.

Quote Originally Posted by princetralala View Post
    I think they should focus on game balancing, since everybody is crying about it and it's obvious why a lot of people are leaving. Then next is the new content. Last, market the game, maybe release it on Steam. This game will gain a lot of players again.
    Release on steam is a great idea but yeah focusing on that skill balance is top priority right now.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Release on steam is a great idea but yeah focusing on that skill balance is top priority right now.
    Really good point. Why is not this game released on steam yet? I don't think its that hard nowadays if every little indie game is on steam.

Quote Originally Posted by LaLee View Post
    Really good point. Why is not this game released on steam yet? I don't think its that hard nowadays if every little indie game is on steam.
    Because steam wants commissions for hosting your game. Can you honestly see PWi sharing profits with anybody? I can't.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Because steam wants commissions for hosting your game. Can you honestly see PWi sharing profits with anybody? I can't.
    Well that did pass trough my mind but if the game is free to play i think they can manage to have it with as low cost as possible on that end plus the huge amounts of promising players could be a nice investment(Marketing, w/e) on its part. PWI's decision after all.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Valve's going crazy these days. They've just announced a 14-day (less than 2hrs playtime) refund policy o.o'.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Well that did pass trough my mind but if the game is free to play i think they can manage to have it with as low cost as possible on that end plus the huge amounts of promising players could be a nice investment(Marketing, w/e) on its part. PWI's decision after all.
    I was reading some of what Valve has on SteamWorks here:
    http://www.steampowered.com/steamwor...ngservices.php
    and here
    http://www.steampowered.com/steamworks/FAQ.php

There is definitely a fee/royalty structure involved when getting Valve to distribute your game. It would be up to PWi to determine if this profit split is worthwhile to them though I'm sure they have already looked at it and rejected the idea.

Problem is friend that PWi has always been tactical in the way their run their game. As shaky as Rohan's future is I can't see them getting strategic thinking in this way. There is no quick profit in it. Steam may have other requirements as well to market this game but I think it mostly involves monthly fees.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast