View Poll Results: Which of our current projects would you be MOST interested in seeing prioritized?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Game Balancing (Skill Improvement/Changes)!

35 64.81%
  • Game Balancing (Damage Formula Rework for PvP + PvE)!

32 59.26%
  • New Boss Monster w/ New Drops + Improved AI!

9 16.67%
  • New PvP Item Sets (Armors/Weapons) obtainable through PVP/Dungeons!

3 5.56%
  • New Item Sets (Armors/Weapons)!

2 3.70%
  • New Dungeons/Maps (Including Renewal of Old Content)!

10 18.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    But in the end, sorry to say, I'm always right
    Uh oh! That sounds an awful lot like somebody we both know bro!

But yeah your style of balance would not work well here at all. All the power-mad that have gotten used to more, More, MORE attack power would freak out and run for the doors.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 06-01-2015 at 04:05 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    tho you could buy those with our so called "e-cash", and at those times ppl could sell reg stuff for hihger prices. But still - True. tho again i think those pieces were 3.7k rp and 4.2k which is less than 4.5k a piece now. And epics were 23k rp.
    I also look on this thread skeptically, and can you guys blame me? We did get a lot of promise and stuff about giving our suggestions to help and improve gaming experience, but none of those were fulfilled.

Ask anyone, game was the best pre-crafting/epic/upg/heroic. Just after they've taken out staffs for buffing blunt. Those times when 800 pollution was the shiet! Now with all the inflated stats from accs/weaps/talismans/walters/tropheys/titles/scrolls/ you can wipe qirg that dmg lvl 30, maybe (if he is not using twins).

We seriously need class balance (why did str scouts/dekans disappear? where are humans/rangers/giants in Boss fights). Why did PPL under assassin effect drop stuff? Where did agi dhans disappear to? it is all stat-inflations. Why do we even have frozen/darkness/divinity/blazing skill in the game. Seriously. It does 0s.

Story short, i also don't believe in miracles after so many let-downs. By this stage I'd call myself an idiot for believing in changes after 3 shams. Sadly but all the stuff ppl suggested were turned upside down, thrown in the faces of playerbase and given a taste of urine in such a way, that the "upside down thing" seemed nothing compared to what was to come.

Karazy or w/e your nickname is (at this point im alrdy too given up on everything in here to actually look up how your name is actually written just to get on somebody's good side and maybe be Heard), don't take it personally. people were fooled too many times to just believe in actual Balancing and suggestions to be fulfilled in such a manner as players would like it to be. Tell US ALL please what are you going to change for 100% on what are you working atm, and do you have the power to do as you like concerning this matter, or is it that the last word will be after PWI CEO? And we all know what that last word sounds like.
    Stat inflation its self isn't bad as long as its equal for all stat builds. The only exception to this is the Templar, because BM increases Melee exponentially as Int goes up. If its exponential, it will never be balanced across the entire spectrum. Just look at exp gain. At 1-10 it's too fast. 11-20 is ok. 21-30 is ok, but 35-39 seems just right. 40-50 is slow, 51-60 is very slow, 61-70 is even slower. 71-99 is a sanity-sapping experience. Everything above this is hazardous to your health, especially your EYES!! You might be thinking... just us a HK... well that's not actually playing the game. If it gets bad enough to where the OFFICIAL DEVELOPERS create a BOT, then it's blatantly obvious that the system is flawed. The point is, in the long run, increasing exponentially does NOT and won't ever turn out well, for EXP rates AND BM.

As long as BM gets stronger exponentially, it will be flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    Stat inflation its self isn't bad as long as its equal for all stat builds. The only exception to this is the Templar, because BM increases Melee exponentially as Int goes up. If its exponential, it will never be balanced across the entire spectrum. Just look at exp gain. At 1-10 it's too fast. 11-20 is ok. 21-30 is ok, but 35-39 seems just right. 40-50 is slow, 51-60 is very slow, 61-70 is even slower. 71-99 is a sanity-sapping experience. Everything above this is hazardous to your health, especially your EYES!! You might be thinking... just us a HK... well that's not actually playing the game. If it gets bad enough to where the OFFICIAL DEVELOPERS create a BOT, then it's blatantly obvious that the system is flawed. The point is, in the long run, increasing exponentially does NOT and won't ever turn out well, for EXP rates AND BM.

As long as BM gets stronger exponentially, it will be flawed.
    Thats not true lol stat inflation is why we cant balance this game anyways. No other class aside from Templar, Avenger and Noir can deal with an 7x+ dd 500k hp char with teardrops and holywine.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I didn't mean that type of stat inflation, I was referring to stat points increasing, like how you can + Artisan Rings. It doesn't really matter if you have 51's or 150's, all classes and builds will benefit somewhat equally, except for two things.: Templars (because the Melee attack they gain is pure, and defense has a negligible effect on their damage after a certain point), and Vit Dekans, because as people gained more max HP, potions did not become stronger. Teardrops don't count, they are game-breaking. Back when the level cap was 99 and people had 51's, the forged pots that recovered 7.5k HP were just right. When the level cap was raised to 110 and people had 68% Glacial equipment, YNK should have realized that people would have more health, and they should have added stronger potions. Teardrops and higher Option percentages should have NEVER been added into the game.

You also talked about Higher DD and option stone percentages, I don't consider that "stat inflation", but yea, it IS a problem. I just hated when I played on private servers, people complained about dying too fast and blamed "stat inflation". They talked about Artisans being +ed too high, too much all stat stuff, and even said that Glacial itself was OP, when that wasn't the case. The real problem was Heroic Power combined with a ****-ton of pure attack. <--- Which has not been fixed in 5 years.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Back..when people didn't have 51's.. =)
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    I didn't mean that type of stat inflation, I was referring to stat points increasing, like how you can + Artisan Rings. It doesn't really matter if you have 51's or 150's, all classes and builds will benefit somewhat equally, except for two things.: Templars (because the Melee attack they gain is pure, and defense has a negligible effect on their damage after a certain point), and Vit Dekans, because as people gained more max HP, potions did not become stronger. Teardrops don't count, they are game-breaking. Back when the level cap was 99 and people had 51's, the forged pots that recovered 7.5k HP were just right. When the level cap was raised to 110 and people had 68% Glacial equipment, YNK should have realized that people would have more health, and they should have added stronger potions. Teardrops and higher Option percentages should have NEVER been added into the game.

You also talked about Higher DD and option stone percentages, I don't consider that "stat inflation", but yea, it IS a problem. I just hated when I played on private servers, people complained about dying too fast and blamed "stat inflation". They talked about Artisans being +ed too high, too much all stat stuff, and even said that Glacial itself was OP, when that wasn't the case. The real problem was Heroic Power combined with a ****-ton of pure attack. <--- Which has not been fixed in 5 years.
    you are all over the place in fact after reading and re reading 4 times I still dont get what you are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    you are all over the place in fact after reading and re reading 4 times I still dont get what you are saying.
    He hates all stat and all atk that's what he wants to say. I don't find them game breaking but the only one benefiting from it is Templar other than that if it get fixed the next move would be caping max HP or FFs damage, Dhans PP/DPP and Noirs damage.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    you read what he wrote 4 times ._.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Uh oh! That sounds an awful lot like somebody we both know bro!
    Yeah but at the end of the day... I AM always right I know I'm still "young" at 34 but I've never been proved wrong yet. Perhaps this is because I'm not over-aggressive with my ideas and therefore I don't develop an over-aggressive personality which could then turn into a superiority complex like that person we know.

I don't even think half of the more, More, MORE brigade would even want to play a balanced server in the first place. These parasites troll games around the world looking for little niches they can sink their receptacles into to simply to be "the best" at a game with the least amount of thought and effort.

They are the gamer equivalent of Electronic Arts.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    you read what he wrote 4 times ._.
    slow day I mean typical day at work

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast