+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post

DONT PLAY THE EU TERA ITS TERRIBLE RUN BY GAMEFORGESCUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I warned you in advance

also its a shame me and my friend (yup I only gots 1 friend in tera) are real friendly and we give out gifts all the time
    Rohan killed my will to play any MMO.

EU > NA always. (I just remembered we got ****glar so that kinda ****s us up, but hey you got Frank....uhm nop still worse for us...oh okay Frank+ Shawn. Yah works) EU ftw

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Rohan killed my will to play any MMO.

EU > NA always. (I just remembered we got ****glar so that kinda ****s us up, but hey you got Frank....uhm nop still worse for us...oh okay Frank+ Shawn. Yah works) EU ftw
    I was srs lol gameforge is really bad and all the EU ppl are moving to NA tera so if u do play menz pm me :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Is that even the real algis or is it just some1 copypasta the names rofl cuz u know what happens when servers merge. Having said that I didnt even watch the vid after that like I said in my original post. Its funny that you are letting him slide on what you know to be a pathetic attempt at bragging when the real german chris wouldnt waste a minute on it all because hes your butt buddy.
    Nah, it's him, I could tell in the first sentence he wrote to me.

I know you didn't bother watching - but I did and I gave you a short recap on what I thought would be relevant. I'm seriously out of the loop, so I there may be room for discussion. But what initially turned you off from the video, besides the awful quality ofc, was the only major mishap that I could see. You don't have to take my word for it, but even though I didn't main a Templar, I played long and often enough that I still know errors when I see them.

I also didn't see him bragging at first. Yes, he said he could kill you easily, and that may or may not be true, but you already started nitpicking without even watching a minute, so knock it off.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    if it wasn't for the English I would say that I'd be talking to Sylfaen or Mariion, that the level of retarded crap you're spouting out.
    from the one always used to camp sz till you was with Forever it's a bit too much to talk **** about them isn't it ? lewl
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    from the one always used to camp sz till you was with Forever it's a bit too much to talk **** about them isn't it ? lewl
    At least change your sig so we think it's someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    At least change your sig so we think it's someone else.
    uh ? what you talking about ? those chars in my sig are mine lewl
    Cherish Savage

Banned
    Plus, CareBear is on one of dolce's accounts now lel.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Plus, CareBear is on one of dolce's accounts now lel.
    so explain me how Marion logged the temp there and killed you ? lewl morron
    Cherish Savage

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Why don't you ask someone like qndy or James(original Tiesto), Linn or Tim(original BamBam) how often Algis and I pvped against them. A nonfactor such as yourself couldn't even enter Ronelia back then, so shut up, you don't know a damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Why don't you ask someone like qndy or James(original Tiesto), Linn or Tim(original BamBam) how often Algis and I pvped against them. A nonfactor such as yourself couldn't even enter Ronelia back then, so shut up, you don't know a damn thing.
    Pretty sure toshirou's actual owner was the warcock in your guild, at that time, who killed big templars of Forever and Tenkai once Pualani bought it. But I might be wrong...