Closed Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Hello

If you haven't shared your account there might be something I can do (Don't get your hopes up though I can't promise anything). Can you please provide me with your Ticket ID: (the Nr. that's provided in the title of your ticket/email).

As for keyloggers, they don't necessarily have to be installed on your computer, it would simply be a copied & fake version of the rohan login site, which, when used, sends your details to the ''hackers'' email adress after redirecting you to the real site, in which you then login no problem. I have however not seen those for awhile.
    Regarding the website, I always wrote myself www.playrohan.com
    After registration so I don't think I have logged into a fake website, however my computer knowledge isn't very good.
    So I'm aware that could have been happened to.
    No idea for real what exactly happened, no one does.
    Neither GM's I suppose.
    The Grandpa Everyone Wants, That Only Enigma Has!

Quote Originally Posted by QuadraMagic View Post
    Hello Arctic, I really do hope this is the ticket you requested above here.
    View Ticket: #305258
    Regards
    I will let you know, don't expect any fast replies and don't wait for it. Everything in this game progresses slowely.

Quote Originally Posted by QuadraMagic View Post
    Regarding the website, I always wrote myself www.playrohan.com
    After registration so I don't think I have logged into a fake website, however my computer knowledge isn't very good.
    So I'm aware that could have been happened to.
    No idea for real what exactly happened, no one does.
    Neither GM's I suppose.
    GM's can check the login IP's, they should be able to verify if there's a hacker going through many accounts. However it's possible to use VPN's and mask your IP so this system isn't waterproof. It seems you have done what's possible to prevent this from happening again.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h