I dont have nothing against upg weapons or jainus ppl...I Just dont have money to pay 40k rps on a upg weapon,jainus is more populated but is a expensive server...Also we no have drama about ilegal items all calm im not saying that to try make isen better but for who not lke spend or not like upg weapons/Farm isen is a good server for this you still dont get what im trying to say about the trans opa Zhen and Charr both without any Stone give 45% Hp this mean no meele on weapon Just If u put a sockets we not choice If is meele/Magic It come 45% hp transcended this mean is pointless have a DS with trans opa charr Just onyx or abbys you're right about wizz and Lock for Warlock looks better in terms of damage Wizard compare it to a Rumir he not even have heal, also low Hp and dd opa weapons also have less damage drop… diferent of upgs no one think in DS no one on isen not even have The last chakra If have The Second one is a rare no one there look at those rings even It being The Best Ring of game is so expensive to make It also this “50%” enchance/Reinforcement events not even like that i cant really jugde jainus cuz idk much about this server i just know what i see on forum and looking what i see i can only see arrogant players trying be better than each other spending alot to be The “Best” on isen we have some dudes like that after all is Just a game we ALL here to have fun not to blame others and we not know How persons really are you say isen comunity os toxic If you saying cause of D4rius he not event play anymore or some guys “crying” about “GM did this” this is normal here and i guess o jainus not everyone agree with what gm does well...Lets back to my toughts about balance lmfao on PA always have a wizz annoying with stuns etc always a ranger following him he's weak but he smart he do him things and run away and he stunning around you're right most of guys dont know How to use The chars me for example idk How to play on Guardian and defender do The combos etc for me is dificult and im also no like humans only them emp and crit aura lmfaoo no one is obligated to know How to play with every chars Just who have time and money enough to gear up ALL them…Everyone like The easy way…others like The dificult,one thing is you like to play and dont have money enough to keep The things other is you gear up ALL class im bored to this one let me take other...Im site not even The most rich guys have The last set of chakra for 6 or more chars If in wrong Tell me lmfao im not blaming The money or who spend money this is a fate...If one day someone say that to me “i let u play my char with Max and last gears,ases patterns,chakras every month ALL 7s” i Go to jainus i learn play every class even Def and Guardian lmfao only cuz i miss some PvP like u told jainus is bad isen is bad isen is more worse in term of population and cry babys but is cheap server i kill others Full 6s some guys is dificult i die but that happen lmfao

PS: not blaming nobody or jainus,Just my opinion