Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
It's only elite PVE currently because it's not even fully patched yet and it's fresh content that should last for a long time. Like I said, wait a few months and you'll see plenty of people farming there. These new maps are made to last for years and thus aren't ''easy''. I don't understand how this is so different from when WH was just released and onyx armour. In that time, only the top could farm there as well. Whenever there's a new patch people want instant sathisfaction, but when things turn out to be too easy, they will complain they are bored and quit. In the end, whatever happens is always wrong. I'm not defending KR, I think they f*cked up more things than they fixed, no doubt about that but I do see the same pattern/stages over and over with the release of new patches:

1. everyone rages coz ''change''
2. everyone is angry because ''it's too hard/pay 2 win''
3. after some time people find out how the new content works and they adjust to it
4. people are happily farming
5. new content is released --> return to step 1
If you need a party of alts just to support yourself then you know the game is out of scale. Mob difficulty is supposed to scale with the power creep of the weapon but we are now at a point where I need empower and group alm and rumir crowns and a predator just to do mirror? come on thats not how its supposed to be. Even with upg staff my wizz gets bodied like its not even close.