Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
They're not gonna do that, they'll never give in to ''public tickets'' everything has to be behind closed doors so noone can see what they concoct and how they f*k up. Half of the GMs are no better than the average scumbag player, the storys I know about past GMs & the mistakes/biases they made/had, would make most players quit.

Korean department sees the USA department as a bunch of stupid kids (I can understand why). Most of the veteran players don't take the GMs serious either, they simply lost any form of credibility/respect looong ago. Every time a few updates get released, of which the content is fairly good, or more balanced than previous patches I gaint some hope. So I think ''well this isn't too bad it's going in the right direction'' after which the GM team decides they need a major f*ckup to make sure they will never gain credibility again lmao.
Srsly the GMs here are/have been corrupt as hell ive been through it all! disconnecting players, hacked up items, free epics, rigged events list goes on and on.