Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by SOLDOUT22 View Post
    lol for all QQs about how Rohan sucks... know whats funny .. you still visit forum all the time ... and bet you still play game time to time.. Yeah its at a shaky moment right now and that's cause of transition of GMs and designers aswell as the fact people eventually get high lvl..... they have to come with new stuff and gear... and it has to be more expensive. and me personally I love the HK. It makes game playable for older people who have actual jobs and go to work.lol DontLikeYou... why would you ever post video of killing people on HK.? your agi dhan 1 shots most people .. that kewl.. I feel YNK is doing what they must to keep flow of Money into their company.. People work to make money you know... the game could use better features as a server tournament. Maybe have better quests and more interactive and fun events... if we are going to pay to play the game make the game worth paying ... your GMs I know its awesome getting paid to do barely ****... but dam how about put effort in the game... All in all the game is awesome and you all love it or you wouldn't be on forums ranting about shizz...

I logged in for 5 mins to talk to karren and I visit this forum because I really only need to check once per day/week at this point. Having said that I dont need to play this game anymore because I experienced everything this game has to offer and more.

Ive killed all bosses
    Won all events
    Made 3 boss tier upgrades
    Got twin sister aura
    Beat stage 15 3 times
    Got to +10 before this transcendence grindfest garbage
    Won tsb solo 10 times
    Oh and I got the most posts of all forumers.

Only way playwith gonna make me log in again is when they have another unipin last man standing event where I can snipe another 500 bucks.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 11-09-2016 at 07:56 AM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461