+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick questions

Quick questions

how do i enchance my armor to +X? is it the same thing as enchancing a weapon? does the armor break after any fail or only after +6? sorry couldnt find any answers anywhere

breaks after +5 (+5 is still safe)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

thank you. so can i enchance my armor at the weapon enchancer? i dont see any armor enchancer..

Quote Originally Posted by yigganuck View Post
    thank you. so can i enchance my armor at the weapon enchancer? i dont see any armor enchancer..
    Yes. You enchance both weapons and armor from the same NPC.

Quote Originally Posted by yigganuck View Post
    how do i enchance my armor to +X? is it the same thing as enchancing a weapon? does the armor break after any fail or only after +6? sorry couldnt find any answers anywhere
    Now, I'm no expert but after forging your set, you can go to the Fishing Hole/Crafting Studio thingie via Town NPC's. Once you're there look for NPC Tamir (took me a while to find the right NPC. I was literally clicking on each one of them because I'm a noob.).

Then start reinforcing by placing the gear your want to enhance as you would when forging. As for the breaking part, I'm not sure because none of my gear ever shattered yet while enhancing. Cheers!
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

thank you everybody