+ Reply to Thread

Thread: twins bugged?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    lately I've been reading some thread and post in forum and reading some of your posts, are you sure you're not Baked12345?
    I apologize if you aren't, pls don't take it too serious
    No that's GM-Cypress now i mean, yea probably, ^*ck knows.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    lately I've been reading some thread and post in forum and reading some of your posts, are you sure you're not Baked12345?
    I apologize if you aren't, pls don't take it too serious
    Is that the guy with a fat-ass kid with poop around his mouth picture? Nope lol. The last time I saw him post something, someone was raging on him because he wanted to see the message someone else sent in my inbox hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    No that's GM-Cypress now i mean, yea probably, ^*ck knows.
    Uuuhh... wait who's GM Cypress? I'm confused, how many GM's are there anyway? The only ones I've seen were Tyeso (did I spell that right? lol), Vasillisa, and BladeBreaker.
    I'm aware of Melloncollie, although I haven't seen her in-game yet. (But I know she's watching over us aawoooo!)
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    Is that the guy with a fat-ass kid with poop around his mouth picture? Nope lol. The last time I saw him post something, someone was raging on him because he wanted to see the message someone else sent in my inbox hahahaha!

Uuuhh... wait who's GM Cypress? I'm confused, how many GM's are there anyway? The only ones I've seen were Tyeso (did I spell that right? lol), Vasillisa, and BladeBreaker.
    I'm aware of Melloncollie, although I haven't seen her in-game yet. (But I know she's watching over us aawoooo!)
    GM Cypress AKA Baked12345 is now a GM in Seal Online. And now baked12345 (the guy that had a fat kid whose mouth is covered in poop as an avatar) can now see the messages in your inbox.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 11-05-2016 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    GM Cypress AKA Baked12345 is now a GM in Seal Online. And now baked12345 (the guy that had a fat kid whose mouth is covered in poop as an avatar) can now see the messages in your inbox.
    Which shows the amount of IQ necessary to be a GM
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!