+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    I've been talking to someone ingame who said, it's not possible to solo with wiz inside. I was quite sure it must work with priest somehow.
    ahaha I saw this and thought Nope! Ima make it possible lol Took my wiz to WH in the first small room.

Shes with 27k hp, No temp buffs/ Only priest almighty/ mana/ 20% hp scroll/ Monkey pet/ Vit twins/ 2 Aquas +15 and sd armor AND SOLO.

ok ok she was chewing through the hp pots like crazy. 8% Hp abs on staff did its job to a point but yea, still needed the pots.

So yea solo grinding there IS do able, just not very practical considering the pots she was eating. With an upgrade or even just some temp buffs it would have been a whole lot better.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Wow bella how can someone not love you? nice advice but please get 18 sd on chest too haha
    I have, its just not enchanted yet.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Wow bella how can someone not love you? nice advice but please get 18 sd on chest too haha
    I tested in test server before when patch 115 full psy priest and +18 rings she all upper mobs 120 lvl one hit.and that is 500 % psy&int now will be 1000%

Eagle come back to play man my int dekan reach 12 000 pdf under evole with 4000 int
    I checked what I'd need to get started from scratch, no ty >.>

1xx Char class of choice (arguably, I could restat Sushi from Str to Int if I sticked to Dekan). Preference for Scout and/or Guardian, though.
    - Stat reset
    - Skill reset
    - Couple SES's to get going
    - Full Glacial Armor, stats depending on class of choice (max. for Scout for instance)
    - Weapon(s) (dependable on class of choice, still a PIA - 45k Epic Bow for instance - but glacial is fine too for starters)
    - Twin accessories and/or others (with my luck, I need abt 8 - 10 per each kind to get both Hart and Keena)
    - The minimum required IM
    - Hunterkits
    - Lots of AFK farming time
    - More hunterknitting

This fully funded as there is no RPs balance on the accounts. A rough estimate of a few thousand euro's.
    I do have the money, but I'd rather spend it on a new motorcycle + license ( doing the theory license atm).

You tell me if this game is worth that. To me it's not quite.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 05-04-2016 at 10:25 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post

1xx Char class of choice (arguably, I could restat Sushi from Str to Int if I sticked to Dekan). Preference for Scout and/or Guardian, though.
    - Stat reset
    - Skill reset
    - Full Glacial Armor, stats depending on class of choice (max. for Scout for instance)
    - Weapon(s) (dependable on class of choice, still a PIA - 45k Epic Bow for instance - but glacial is fine too for starters)
    - Twin accessories and/or others (with my luck, I need abt 8 - 10 per each kind to get both Hart and Keena)
    - Hunterkits
    - More hunterknitting

This fully funded as there is no RPs balance on the accounts. A rough estimate of a few thousand euro's.
    I do have the money, but I'd rather spend it on a new motorcycle + license ( doing the theory license atm).

Man motorcykles are for young stupid teens... that is a dangerous machine... you are old fart... just sit and play Rohan for your safety we all love you

Today i sent ticket to support if they can change my upgr zhen mele att to magic... they answered me to i can use exchange market ahahaha funny people ill change in dk i think to test it too I`m happy you have real life... keep going and good luck!

Banned
    Man motorcykles are for young stupid teens... that is a dangerous machine... you are old fart... just sit and play Rohan for your safety we all love you

Today i sent ticket to support if they can change my upgr zhen mele att to magic......
    I could point at hundreds of "over 40" guys going thru their midlife crisis riding Harleys of all shapes & sizes. They pass thru Renfrew Ontario every summer on July 1 weekend. They are one noisy bunch of old age hippies when you are trying to get some sleep at one of the 2 inns in that town at 3:00am in the morning...

Here's one from these "young stupid teens" that was parked at a local Tim Horton's in Renfrew while I was visiting.

I left my EXIF info intact for the curious
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 05-04-2016 at 03:57 PM.

Banned

- Stat reset
    - Skill reset
    - Hunterkits
    - More hunterknitting

nu uh this game isn't worth that. Only knuffl worth to log ingame but you better get her skype info.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I could point at hundreds of "over 40" guys going thru their midlife crisis riding Harleys of all shapes & sizes. They pass thru Renfrew Ontario every summer on July 1 weekend. They are one noisy bunch of old age hippies when you are trying to get some sleep at one of the 2 inns in that town at 3:00am in the morning...

Here's one from these "young stupid teens" that was parked at a local Tim Horton's in Renfrew while I was visiting.

I left my EXIF info intact for the curious
    This was a joke Failmbrain lmao i like when people "dont undarstand my inglish" Eagle know it relax haha

Some comments/reply really make other people to be discourage.. I hope they'll will fix their manners...
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

@Karren

Gonna save that instruction
    Last edited by knuffl88; 05-05-2016 at 02:11 AM.

I can give you one of the e. bedron sets if you want o: not the best for sure but at least something ^^