+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 31 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 51 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    true... but mostly why do you think they left...? most people wants good items in an instant...????!!! some fallen to traps like those phishing sites and some people scams... like trading those they said PH items. back to INSTANT... the point here is if they're been caught they know consequences.... but what people do....?
    Nah. 3/4 of the people left because they were playing a game

1) full of hackers
    2) they were spending money against people that were hacking and were getting everything for free
    3) this wasn't even one second funny.

the 1/4 left ended banned except 2 or 3 people who got released by dealing that issue with gms.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 03-01-2016 at 01:34 PM.

We all agree GG is the biggest pile of 3^%$*^%2$&%%&56*13^%&6*^&*^*%*&$&^ ever added in a game specially this one. They should fix everything server sided and security based of on server sided. Try haxxing dupping etc etc etc will be recorded in logs o.o

About the fire in the house thing, you did went through all that its just that your brain works faster than a group of devs doing it and physically taking action. Taking action on a fire situation doesn't require testing just action -_-
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    We all agree GG is the biggest pile of 3^%$*^%2$&%%&56*13^%&6*^&*^*%*&$&^ ever added in a game specially this one. They should fix everything server sided and security based of on server sided. Try haxxing dupping etc etc etc will be recorded in logs o.o

About the fire in the house thing, you did went through all that its just that your brain works faster than a group of devs doing it and physically taking action. Taking action on a fire situation doesn't require testing just action -_-
    yup but fix was out within 2 weeks for pservers. Took one year for ynk xD

I personally don't know how the guys in pservers do it but yeah I've seen some nice fixing and editing way fast compared to official server. But that one guy is like saying that the CEO of PWI was in control and knowledge of the game mechanics and stuff devs need to report to their boss and stuff to o.o

Sorry for being a smart a$$
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Only thing is the best anti hack tools monitor you hard like the NSA :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Only thing is the best anti hack tools monitor you hard like the NSA :P
    stop posting you.

I need my post count to be higher than you.

I was at 29th page yesterday, now this thread reach 41 pages! This escalated quickly. So where are the PVP videos, I only see KD's video on "how to get on my level." The title only shows how narcissist he is. Oh well, he has the money and the party of friends to be like that lol so let him be! But seriously I have nothing against the OP because I don't take things in-game personally. The only problem here is the effect of that damage it can do to the overall quality of the game. I know spenders like KD are going to hate me because I noticed that they keep saying "it's normal, you just need the right gears and buff (translated: you need money, oh yes)," yes this is a p2w game and I understand it's a given fact. I think it would be more reasonable for players like us to spend if the game is not this broken. Anyhow, I see PJ's ticket screenshot and Karazy already mentioned that "those numbers are pretty ridiculous," and based on my understanding he is looking for inputs on how to fix this thing. So instead of arguing here and harboring hate towards one another, why not send them a ticket.

There is only 1 solution to this problem.

We have to un merge the servers back into their original form.

Im on torian add me on friends list ^.-

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I can say that if you have to work with any company broadside it's going to take a while - believe me.

Don't expect quick solutions if you're not the mother company. I have to deal with Sweden/France/Turkey on a daily basis and I can't imagine Korea being any different.

You send your report, they take ages to reply. Usually they misunderstood the most obvious and so it goes back and forth.. Then when they finally come with a solution, it's either no longer valid or outdated and all you can do is mopping up and do some damage control.
    Not ever will they agree to the solution you present, regardless if it's the best thing to do or not. They want their say. Unless you're on very good terms but even then.
    You would think they would learn from the first time (and thousands of euros), but alas. They simply do not. And the money raises quick.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 03-01-2016 at 10:12 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post

If you wanna fix duping you have to start by banning some players from this game that are at the core of this problem like Maha, shes a twisted manipulative narcissist without boundries because rohan = life. She'd probably sell nudes to get duped items if she had to lmao.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h