+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 30 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 50 ... LastLast
    Banned
    idk 40 pages reached im out bai

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I still don't understand how this so called heavy spenders keep saying there is no solution and being all negative and toxic other than keep spending till the game dies. If sending suggestions, how to change this or that, how good will it be compared to the other thing and adding the why it will be good and seen by players and stuff that way they wouldn't loose their hard spent cash and time. But people with huge wallets and no brains have it hard to think so. Ill keep trying and I haven't spent a dime. xD

Btw some people think that GMs here will solve something right away and forget that this games main devs are in Korea so finding the problem, fixing, testing(Maybe repeat?), if it works then sending to the test server, look how the players react to it, releasing to the official server, 4 months latter releasing it here. Takes a lot of time right?
    Again, the one that gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    6 months or so.

Took them 1 year to fix the duping issue. Shoulda been fixed within the week AND TICKETS WERE SENT OKAY KNGHTJOE ?

gms here are almost all incompetent, korean devs doesn't know a **** about the game, and YNK be greedy.
    But guess what,
    Shoulda been fixed within the week AND TICKETS WERE SENT OKAY KNGHTJOE ?
    If tickets had NOT been sent, you would still be sitting here wondering when they are going to fix it.

Within the Week??!! What shade of monkey crap are you smoking Ord? I mean what rear orifice did you pull "within the week" from? Are you sitting in the PWynkI's probl;em reporting meetings? Perhaps you are talking directly to the product dev teams to have them put a rush fix out just for you?

Anybody that thinks thinks it is quick and easy making changes to this game, even ones like stopping duping, should try it sometime. The ones with the biggest mouths are the ones that have no clue whatsoever what goes on in a production environment. How are change requests submiotted, planned, put into the dev pipeline, coded and unit tested? when are they system tested? And finally when are they alpha/beta/production tested? Again, take the time to read thru that ticket chain I posted and you will find something in there that states in black and white what I did for a living before retiring.

I know what happens from reported problem, to scheduled fix to testing and finally as an update to production. We did not release fixes piecemeal. We put them in full product content releases. More often than not a fix did not go out for at least a year. ESPECIALLY if it was something that even smelled like it had the possibility of compromising or communication channels.

Do you really expect the game developer that depends on the income generated by this game to treat their product any differently? DO YOU? If you do, then you deserve every bug that smacks you upside the head in this game. You really think it is easy to deal with anti-hack issues? PWynkI DOES NOT OWN THEIR ANTI HACKING CODE!!! They LICENSE IT from INCA Internet Co in Korea. And when updates come for THAT they have to integrate them and TEST SOME MORE. 6 months? That is a very aggressive schedule son. A year is what I would expect to see.

And none of that happens without TICKETS.

It is always fun educating the ignorant.

6 months or so.

Took them 1 year to fix the duping issue. Shoulda been fixed within the week AND TICKETS WERE SENT OKAY KNGHTJOE ?

gms here are almost all incompetent, korean devs doesn't know a **** about the game, and YNK be greedy.
    but the point is they fixed it... and incompetent GM's you said... Maybe true or not, try reaching them... YNK being greedy... what do you expect this is P2Win game....
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    Damn penguin don't even play and he got all these e2retards coming on the forums defending cameldreams
    Yeah Mr.Penguin... You really a smart guy, and many people around here known that you help a lot of players here understand the game. And I did just noticed some of these guys showed up in awhile.

I started reading from where we left off last night but theres just so many chain posts from szstilgar (how else will he get even close to my postcount lvl :P) i had to skim the rest of the pages.

I watched the video... just to point out the picture had him wearing onyx now hes wearing chimera armor. (his onyx maybe gives 70 less int per part? idk)

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    I wouldn't work with you, frankly. You're probably one of the worst ever to work with. When fire happens in your house, you don't take 3 months testing what would be the best to stop the fire. You don't go alpha/beta/gamma/production. Your house is already burnt by the time you done that process. It's a matter of understanding what's happening, and adressing either a shutdown til it's fixed, either a temporary fix by locking the forge system.

You don't let a fire burn your whole house. You stop it by any means, and time COUNTS. A lot. There are situations where you HAVE to adress a problem in 3 days. Take 3 months ? You're fired. If you were working for facebook or any other big companies, or even as a diplomat, you should know that for certain things, like crisis communication, there is no beta test. Neither there is 3 months response. It's a live response that has to be perfect.

Oh and, not only everyone says the management is one of the worst, but their communication skills are apparently non-existent.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 03-01-2016 at 01:24 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I started reading from where we left off last night but theres just so many chain posts from szstilgar (how else will he get even close to my postcount lvl :P) i had to skim the rest of the pages.

I watched the video... just to point out the picture had him wearing onyx now hes wearing chimera armor. (his onyx maybe gives 70 less int per part? idk)
    He has onyx set +15/+16 don't ask me how he got the whole set +15 and +16 though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    but the point is they fixed it... and incompetent GM's you said... Maybe true or not, try reaching them... YNK being greedy... what do you expect this is P2Win game....
    One year later. When everyone had left the game

They lost like 3/4 of the server population with that issue. Thinking that using gameguard would work was their worst move.

One year later. When everyone had left the game

They lost like 3/4 of the server population with that issue. Thinking that using gameguard would work was their worst move.
    true... but mostly why do you think they left...? most people wants good items in an instant...????!!! some fallen to traps like those phishing sites and some people scams... like trading those they said PH items. back to INSTANT... the point here is if they're been caught they know consequences.... but what people do....?