+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    The problem with the evidence op posted is it's taken out of the game. A screenshot of viber conversation is not enough to get someone locked-up ASAP. If banning is based on viber, skype or fb convo then all players with personal issues against another player (I noticed that people here have a lot of issues against one another) will be banned by now. I could create one profile and call myself "Maha" or "Keiko", chat it to my personal account and viola I got an evidence against her. So ban hammer please, I need to get rid of her immediately LOL. But it does't work that way people. So that's the sad part even if it's legit. Although this is the case, I still believe that an SS of any kind is still enough to open an investigation but immediate banning? I guess not.

PS: There's nothing wrong if they are a farmer guild. At least they're not duping! HAHAHA!
    They already opened an investigation and found nothing on every account. Once again because she doesn't really have it.

PS: they are also duping and hacking =)

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Please consider reading the complete Thread.
    yep iam, enjoying forum pvp. LOL
    whoever u r, r u their dog? theyre ur dogs? or u both dog each other? rofl

Quote Originally Posted by thedragon01 View Post
    yep iam, enjoying forum pvp. LOL
    whoever u r, r u their dog? theyre ur dogs? or u both dog each other? rofl
    Hmmm I see you have a Dog fetish o.o
    Plus I'm no one nice to meet you
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    The problem with the evidence op posted is it's taken out of the game. A screenshot of viber conversation is not enough to get someone locked-up ASAP. If banning is based on viber, skype or fb convo then all players with personal issues against another player (I noticed that people here have a lot of issues against one another) will be banned by now. I could create one profile and call myself "Maha" or "Keiko", chat it to my personal account and viola I got an evidence against her. So ban hammer please, I need to get rid of her immediately LOL. But it does't work that way people. So that's the sad part even if it's legit. Although this is the case, I still believe that an SS of any kind is still enough to open an investigation but immediate banning? I guess not.

PS: There's nothing wrong if they are a farmer guild. At least they're not duping! HAHAHA!
    they spammed tickets QQing. they investigated and found nothing.
    yeah nothing wrong.. theyre a farmer guild always rage logoff once they get killed. lol what a nerds farming/exping 24/7 watching their screens
    and who said they arent duping/cheating? ask Cherish how did he cheat to get his trans club haha

Quote Originally Posted by thedragon01 View Post
    shouldnt she got banned if she really duped? stop barking and show up in pvps farmer guild lmfao
    I'm guildless, you're another dumb f*ck assuming things.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Hmmm I see you have a Dog fetish o.o
    Plus I'm no one nice to meet you
    He loves dogs because he's nothing but a bitch xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

She's a priest,,,, lol
    She's my old friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    this.

WTB that shield, and a guard xD with Epic Dagger its just ggwp xD
    WHAT THE **** IS THAT damn son first time seeing this shield i knew it exist zero wear this **** sometimes felt it ^_^

where knight**** better report this like my fate set lelelelel

Not at all familiar with the hacks or game management but would it be difficult to create a script to loop through all created items à la: if(itemtype=="armor" && stat=="critical") ?

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Not at all familiar with the hacks or game management but would it be difficult to create a script to loop through all created items à la: if(itemtype=="armor" && stat=="critical") ?
    GMs trust GameGuard too much to actually use any kind of script like that and if GG don't send any hack message then it's ok. We all know GG is buggy as hell and easy to by pass specially when it's in the players PC rather than server sided security.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!